List of tutorials

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

BricksterAceAttorney
Spoken languages: English

Re: List of guides

Post by BricksterAceAttorney »

okay...Well I think a user-friendly guide to Psyche Locks is a good idea - I've read through the documentation and it still doesn't make much sense to me.
Desperately looking for collaborators and people who have spriting abilities and talent!
Spoiler : TURNABOUT BRICKS :
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

All right. Two complaints warrant another Editor guide.
Meph

Post by Meph »

BricksterAceAttorney wrote:I've read through the documentation and it still doesn't make much sense to me.
That's the problem with documentation. They explain what the buttons do, but they don't explain how you use them.
henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Post by henke37 »

It's one thing to know how the tools work. It is another thing to be able to use them to create something.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Hey Meph,

Would you mind adding my guide to the list please? :)

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=4491
Meph

Post by Meph »

Of course. ;)
MilesEdgey

Post by MilesEdgey »

You know, we should use the Ace Attorney Online wiki a bit more. We can also post anything guide-related on there.
Meph

Post by Meph »

The wiki is not official. We have no affiliation with it, so it will be up to its members to add things like that. :)
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Two quick things:

1. Not to be too nit-picky, but you put my name as "Jean Of mArk" when it's actually "Jean Of mArc" with a "c".... The only reason I'm picky about that is my real name is "Jean-Marc". It's French in case you're confused. ;)

2. Where is this Ace Attorney Online Wiki, and why ISN'T it official? I think it would be VERY useful for things like guides, lists, walkthroughs, and for people to show off their trials... I think the format would be much more efficient than a forums', don't you think?
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Jean Of mArc wrote:Two quick things:

1. Not to be too nit-picky, but you put my name as "Jean Of mArk" when it's actually "Jean Of mArc" with a "c".... The only reason I'm picky about that is my real name is "Jean-Marc". It's French in case you're confused. ;)

2. Where is this Ace Attorney Online Wiki, and why ISN'T it official? I think it would be VERY useful for things like guides, lists, walkthroughs, and for people to show off their trials... I think the format would be much more efficient than a forums', don't you think?

You mean a more-streamlined kind of process of organization?
You could do that with sub-forums :p
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Phantom wrote: You mean a more-streamlined kind of process of organization?
I suppose you could, although it would be nice if many users could edit it (such as guides) or that you could present a strategy guide to your game wiki-style, as in something like strategywiki.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Jean Of mArc wrote:
Phantom wrote: You mean a more-streamlined kind of process of organization?
I suppose you could, although it would be nice if many users could edit it (such as guides) or that you could present a strategy guide to your game wiki-style, as in something like strategywiki.

The AAO wiki is VERY versatile when it comes to this, very true, and sorry, I was being sarcastic in the last sentence (it's not like it's going to be changed even if one asks for it).
Meph

Post by Meph »

Jean Of mArc wrote:1. Not to be too nit-picky, but you put my name as "Jean Of mArk" when it's actually "Jean Of mArc" with a "c".... The only reason I'm picky about that is my real name is "Jean-Marc". It's French in case you're confused. ;)
Whoops. Sorry. I'm used to spelling it with a "k". :)
Jean Of mArc wrote:2. Where is this Ace Attorney Online Wiki, and why ISN'T it official? I think it would be VERY useful for things like guides, lists, walkthroughs, and for people to show off their trials... I think the format would be much more efficient than a forums', don't you think?
The wiki was made without Unas's involvement. It may become official in the future, but that is unlikely. There will be an exciting announcement, soon, which will explain why. ;)
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Meph wrote:
Jean Of mArc wrote:2. Where is this Ace Attorney Online Wiki, and why ISN'T it official? I think it would be VERY useful for things like guides, lists, walkthroughs, and for people to show off their trials... I think the format would be much more efficient than a forums', don't you think?
The wiki was made without Unas's involvement. It may become official in the future, but that is unlikely. There will be an exciting announcement, soon, which will explain why. ;)
So, an official AAO wiki? :P (Or at least something that will be similar to a wiki, meaning there would be no reason to... official-ize the wiki b/c they'd already have something performing the same function)