Remeniscence: AAO Mafia Round IV

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
NatLazy

Re: Remeniscence: AAO Mafia Round IV

Post by NatLazy »

itsaqua wrote:....
But how would that make you suspicious of AS....
I mean
If he was saying that Karfka wasnt suspcious.. and karfka was actually a townie....... wouldnt I have been the suspcious one
:D
I thought Karfka was Mafioso at the time, and when AS flipped mafia, the suspicion was immediately removed from video and also yourself and back entirely on Karfka.

Doesn't take much to move me some days...

Cut by yet another log. Ow...
No problem video.
Advance Stratagist

Post by Advance Stratagist »

I actually asked him to switch to fuzz.

I suspected 2 people of being the joker. Me and cracker agreed that we'd start to vote for one, and he'd investigate the other. If anything significant came up, we'd switch our votes. So he investigated fuzz, and I put my vote in on Ryu. However after the investigation FINALLY came in from geno about fuzz being suezo, and more importantly kagami showing up as JOKER GANG, I spent the next half hour fighting with my connection to friggin change my vote.

And video? Cracker was right. In fact I was surprised that the heartless ever touched scribbles. In all honesty, I think they were silly to go after her at night. She made herself rather suspicious to many people in the day, and had a good chance of being lynched. It's silly to waste a night hit on someone that the town is likely to kill for you.

And why on earth would I want to kill cracker. He didn't suspect me at all, and I still needed to find out who the joker was.

I was never planning on killing scribbles ever. An already suspicious townie, that could help me find out who the joker and the other mafia was? Waste a hit on someone like that? You're insane :P.
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

Advance Stratagist wrote:I actually asked him to switch to fuzz.

I suspected 2 people of being the joker. Me and cracker agreed that we'd start to vote for one, and he'd investigate the other. If anything significant came up, we'd switch our votes. So he investigated fuzz, and I put my vote in on Ryu. However after the investigation FINALLY came in from geno about fuzz being suezo, and more importantly kagami showing up as JOKER GANG, I spent the next half hour fighting with my connection to friggin change my vote.

And video? Cracker was right. In fact I was surprised that the heartless ever touched scribbles. In all honesty, I think they were silly to go after her at night. She made herself rather suspicious to many people in the day, and had a good chance of being lynched. It's silly to waste a night hit on someone that the town is likely to kill for you.

And why on earth would I want to kill cracker. He didn't suspect me at all, and I still needed to find out who the joker was.

I was never planning on killing scribbles ever. An already suspicious townie, that could help me find out who the joker and the other mafia was? Waste a hit on someone like that? You're insane :P.
...You mean, O.G. TOLD you he was investigating you?

And Nat, how can a log cut you? It could give you some nasty bruises, but a log is blunt.

Ami

Post by Ami »

SANITY? THIS IS SPARTA ACE ATTORNEY ONLINE!!!
since 2008!
Advance Stratagist

He agreed that it'd be pointless to confirm to himself that I was a townie if he'd be dead by the end of the phase, and all you had was really faulty reasoning to suspect me. So we went after someone that we thought could possibly be the joker.

As for Karfka, I defended her because I was pretty sure they weren't the joker, and I was more focused on finding them first. That plus I had a suspicion they had a role of some sort, and was hoping to find out more from them before doing anything.

Besides, we really did have nothing on karfka. And only one vote in play
20 minutes before the end of the phase? For shame.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

videocrazy wrote:
And Nat, how can a log cut you? It could give you some nasty bruises, but a log is blunt.
Video, three things
1)I could get a cut from a computer, without taking it apart.
2) Logs have splinters. Splinters = Nasty cut like injuries
3) I just had an idea that posts with CHAT LOGS that cut in front of you probably hurt more than normal posts.
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

Tis a joke, referring to the other kind of log.

Also, to Cracker, I'll put this as nicely as I can:

What the hell were you THINKING? You don't TELL someone you're INVESTIGATING them! That's just common sense!

Forcemaster

Post by Forcemaster »

Video, one flaw in your logic:

Why would AS have even thought that I knew Scribbles was a role?

Honestly, my plan was to attempt to recruit the most vehement townies, and then, if the recruit failed, I wouldn't try another recruit but instead would kill them on the off-chance that they were a role.

Day 1, I tried to recruit Scribbles, failed.

Night 1, We hit Scribbles, and we were going to recruit you, but Suezo's HP went off. And we died. Violently.
He robbed from the rich, and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the man, and gave him what for
Our love for him now, ain't hard to explain
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

But how would I know that? She's a really good bandwagoner, plus with tv's acting, only a couple people blamed her when tv flipped townie. If she latched on a mafian, she wouldn't let go. Big threat, right there.

atomicscribble

Post by atomicscribble »

videocrazy wrote:But how would I know that? She's a really good bandwagoner, plus with tv's acting, only a couple people blamed her when tv flipped townie. If she latched on a mafian, she wouldn't let go. Big threat, right there.
La la la la la [Censored. Please be polite...] it would have been epic if I didn't get Layton and got recruited, wouldn't it?
Co-GM for AAO Mafia Round V!
itsaqua

Post by itsaqua »

You know whats funny
We were gonna recruit you too but then you told AS you were layton.
So we swtiched to natlazy.
But it didnt work
atomicscribble

Post by atomicscribble »

FFFFF oh Team Rocket, you're so special.
Advance Stratagist

And even if I was sure that force was mafia, WHY ON EARTH would I tell him "hey I'm giovanni, you wanna know who layton is lol?"

We weren't working together, we wanted the other side to dip in acid! Why would I paint a bullseye on my butt by telling the other mafia I was in Team Rocket?

And yeah, we wanted to recruit scribbles day 1, we found out she was layton, switched to nat, didn't work, attempted to recruit caitlin, and suezo went off making it not even count.
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

I said SUBTLY! No-one would waltz up to anyone and say "I'm mafia!"

atomicscribble

Post by atomicscribble »

I would!

Okay seriously I'm going away now. No, I wouldn't.