What is your MBTI Type?

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

~Count Olaf~
Spoken languages: English

Re: What is your MBTI Type?

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

I find it funny that INTJs make up 2-4% of the population, yet 44% of the people who have posted in this topic are INTJs.
$Fth wrote:A man with such a name as that is a clear gentleman.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Post by Dypo deLina »

~Count Olaf~ wrote:I find it funny that INTJs make up 2-4% of the population, yet 44% of the people who have posted in this topic are INTJs.
Yes, that's quite... fascinating. xD
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
Stealthfire

Post by Stealthfire »

I would think that we have a biased population. Those who would frequent an online forum would be more likely to be introverted, extroverted people probably would be hanging out with other people in real life. As for the NTJ part, I have no real basis, but I'll attribute that to Ace attorney games.
Eshvelut Lochelle, king.
Roxciel Artefille, the world's librarian.
Salfira Artefille, madhatter. lulz.
My characters of Endless Time.
I failed! Dood!
Anyway, try counting the words. Lines are too big I find.

... ...僕は少女じゃない!

I have a HHNNNGGG!! worthy sig now. Click it!
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

stealthfire wrote:I would think that we have a biased population. Those who would frequent an online forum would be more likely to be introverted, extroverted people probably would be hanging out with other people in real life. As for the NTJ part, I have no real basis, but I'll attribute that to Ace attorney games.
I thought the same thing. Also, INTJs may be especially drawn to the topic of personality typing, since they tend to enjoy analysis.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
Meph

Post by Meph »

~Count Olaf~ wrote:I find it funny that INTJs make up 2-4% of the population, yet 44% of the people who have posted in this topic are INTJs.
You're enjoying this, aren't you, Olaf? :P

By the way, is there anywhere else you can take this test? Do they all ask the same questions?
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Meph wrote:
You're enjoying this, aren't you, Olaf? :P

By the way, is there anywhere else you can take this test? Do they all ask the same questions?
Yes, I am.

There are a few other sites with MBTI tests, yes, though the one I linked to is the predominantly used test. They include similarly worded questions as well as completely different questions.

similarminds.com

kisa.ca
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

Hmm, on the second one I got a different result... the second claims I'm an ISTJ, but the third one claims I'm an INTJ, too. The way the second works is sort of confusing, because you can't really 'measure' how right something is...
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image
Tap

Post by Tap »

Dypo deLina wrote:Hmm, on the second one I got a different result... the second claims I'm an ISTJ, but the third one claims I'm an INTJ, too. The way the second works is sort of confusing, because you can't really 'measure' how right something is...
Strange, it was the opposite for me: The second claimed I was the same while the third placed me as an ISTJ. :?
ImageImage
Stealthfire

Post by Stealthfire »

Seems like I'm pretty consistent. INTJ for both. I thought I'd be flipping between INTJ and INTP though.

similarminds.com:
Introverted (I) 74.19% Extroverted (E) 25.81%
Intuitive (N) 59.09% Sensing (S) 40.91%
Thinking (T) 77.14% Feeling (F) 22.86%
Judging (J) 54.29% Perceiving (P) 45.71%

kisa.ca:
Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Thinking (T) 85% Feeling (F) 15%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%
Eshvelut Lochelle, king.
Roxciel Artefille, the world's librarian.
Salfira Artefille, madhatter. lulz.
My characters of Endless Time.
I failed! Dood!
Anyway, try counting the words. Lines are too big I find.

... ...僕は少女じゃない!

I have a HHNNNGGG!! worthy sig now. Click it!
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

The second test claims I'm an INTP.
Well, the first one already had Judging at only 1%, and this one has only a 3% difference, so...

The third one says I'm ISTP, but with Intuitive and Sensing both at exactly 50%, (and judging/perceiving being a close call again.).

What to believe...
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Blackrune wrote:The second test claims I'm an INTP.
Well, the first one already had Judging at only 1%, and this one has only a 3% difference, so...

The third one says I'm ISTP, but with Intuitive and Sensing both at exactly 50%, (and judging/perceiving being a close call again.).

What to believe...
Until you feel confident in one or the other, you could call yourself an INTX. People tend to use all letters in some way, though, so you could just lean more toward P in certain situations.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

~Count Olaf~ wrote:INTJ (2-4%):
Singidava, Dypo deLina, Singidiva, stealthfire, EleventhSpade, Unas, Tap, ~Count Olaf~
...Just who is Singidiva?

Anyway, I took those two tests as well. The first gave me INTP and the second INTJ so I guess I'm an INTJ after all like the original test stated... :P
...I've done these many times already (before this thread was made) and I know I usually am INTJ but sometimes INTP as well so this shouldn't be a surprise for me.

They're apparently spying on my career choices as well since they hit spot on where I'm going to apply...
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

Singidava wrote:
Singidava, Dypo deLina, Singidiva, stealthfire, EleventhSpade, Unas, Tap, ~Count Olaf~

Anyway, I took those two tests as well. The first gave me INTP and the second INTJ so I guess I'm an INTJ after all like the original test stated... :P
...I've done these many times already (before this thread was made) and I know I usually am INTJ but sometimes INTP as well so this shouldn't be a surprise for me.

They're apparently spying on my career choices as well since they hit spot on where I'm going to apply...
Actually, it does say 'Singidava', both in the part you quoted and the original post. :XD:
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Dypo deLina wrote:
Singidava wrote:

Actually, it does say 'Singidava', both in the part you quoted and the original post. :XD:
Look again... closely. ;)
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

Oh! :XD: I didn't read the rest after I noticed her name was listed first... :calisto:
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image