Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Re: Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Post by Jim Raynor »

NaturallyLazy wrote:
Advance Stratagist wrote:... except you didn't use it against ghaleon, you gave him triple votes. You were supposed to use the power on yourself so that your vote against him would be triple.
Unfortunate events happen all the time, but in the end, it helped us I believe. If Ryu hadn't died Day One, then we wouldn't have started to take second looks at the voting tallies and then we might have missed Tails altogether.
QFT.

AS, do you not remember when I said it looked vague to me. Also, that was way too late to say, you know. Now I know what it does, and next time when I get a role, either it could be Mafia or Townie. I would know when to use it, because of that mistake I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Advance Stratagist

Post by Advance Stratagist »

see? Some good came out of it, now if that role ever comes up again, you'll remember quite well just what it can do. (well as far as the normal power goes anyways)
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
O.G. Cracker

Post by O.G. Cracker »

...Wait, Tails actually was Mafia?!

Holy shit, I really need to stop my love affair with numbers. >_>

So yeah, good game everyone. Personally I think I started pretty well, what with Ghaleon and helping out with Ema, but for the last few days I was basically on all the wrong wagons (Karfka, Force, SJB) mostly because I thought '80% IS A GOOD NUMBER IT WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME'.

And I love how in the whole Ghaleon argument no-one bothered to tell me the PM was fake until after the debate was over. >_>
Ah was an engineer, 'n' that meant ah solved problems.

AAO Round VII: Cid Pollendina, slain by Scarmiglione
Advance Stratagist

The pm wasn't fake. Apparently it was sent, but GvK couldn't tell what he was saying in it due to the way it was typed out.
Jim Raynor

Post by Jim Raynor »

O.G. Cracker wrote:...Wait, Tails actually was Mafia?!

So yeah, good game everyone. Personally I think I started pretty well, what with Ghaleon and helping out with Ema, but for the last few days I was basically on all the wrong wagons (Karfka, Force, SJB) mostly because I thought '80% IS A GOOD NUMBER IT WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME'.

And I love how in the whole Ghaleon argument no-one bothered to tell me the PM was fake until after the debate was over. >_>
Ah, sorry about that. I couldn't tell you that, because I died before I could. You also took down Insho and Aoshi.

Edit: Damn those ADS.

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Credit to Gumpei.

My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

O.G. Cracker wrote:...Wait, Tails actually was Mafia?!

The moral of the story is...
Investigations that can return always true, should probably be double checked no matter what. And if Natty makes up some
silly and a very highly impossible strategy the mafia could be using, then it's highly possible it's inaccurate.

And you were the only one on the SBJ wagon basically. There was SBJ herself, which made it look weird and caused the deadlock when I decided to try to think straight and removed my vote. The other four Townies and Tails never voted yesterday.

Good Game none the less by all!! I'll be around AAO elsewhere, but I imagine my help is not needed here at present, and I've got like 37 Mafia-Game Free days to go through before I'll play another round. :)
Regy Rusty

Post by Regy Rusty »

Oh! OH! I remember what I wanted to say!

When you have a dangerous investigative role and it is finding out multiple Mafia members quickly and it SURVIVES FOR SEVERAL PHASES it is safe to say that you don't have a mole in the town watch.

I MEAN YOU LYNCHED FORCE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

That made my brain explode if you read the DT.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Noted and saw and just reopened the wound ;_; Thanks Regy. I realize this now and I thought there was trouble when I saw the DT Pick up, but it didn't help that nobody else on the LT seemed to have any better ideas. That's what made me the most irked. Nobody else even had a suspicion of people outside of the TW.

The only idea I ever got back was from Pandan, and she thought there was another Mole in the Mario watch that had carried over to the Wario watch and was trying to get the Mafia whittled down to nothing but themselves so we'd never find them (This would have only worked for Cracker, Trucy, and Myself). I never heard any other suspicions.

Oh, I haven't seen anybody post these either, and they were kind of important this round... this is from what I remember happened

Wario Results
Night Three:
80%: Sakuro-Town
100%: itsaqua-Mafia
Zeroes-Town
Day Four:
80%: EndlessBlasphemy-Mafia
Night Four:
80%: EndlessBlasphemy-Town
Day Five:
No investigation (Millini forgot to send it in, it was either Night Four or Day Five)
Night Five:
80%: PrsctrTails-Town
Day Six:
80%: Karfka- Mafia
Regy Rusty

Post by Regy Rusty »

Nat, don't let the others who voted for Force get off the hook. :P

You may have been the one to start it, but EACH AND EVERY ONE of them had the RESPONSIBILITY to point out the gaping flaw and lead to a new target.
Advance Stratagist

The forgotten investigation I believe was Day 4 actually. At the very least, I'm sure it was when we were gonna check Blassy the first time.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

See, Cracker thought it was Day Five when I asked and I thought it was when we were double checking Blassy on Night Four here towards the end...

Well, the only fact that matters really is who we investigated really. In the end those last couple of investigations really didn't help clear the waters any. Blassy was bolted, Tails was actually Mafia, and Karfka was Town. :P
Regy Rusty wrote:Nat, don't let the others who voted for Force get off the hook. :P

You may have been the one to start it, but EACH AND EVERY ONE of them had the RESPONSIBILITY to point out the gaping flaw and lead to a new target.
I know this, but I still feel bad about that whole thing, since I made up most of it. Since I had basically nothing to go on in the first place...
Tvmady

Post by Tvmady »

yeah that was kind of fun. well nobody really expected me this round so im happy. or ninjaangel (i know spelt wrong but whatever)
i think i was better than the last round even though i was not incredibly active.
--
Jim Raynor

Post by Jim Raynor »

tvmady wrote:yeah that was kind of fun. well nobody really expected me this round so im happy. or ninjaangel (i know spelt wrong but whatever)
i think i was better than the last round even though i was not incredibly active.
That you were a Mafian? Nobody wouldn't know if you were one until you were bolted. But anyways, next round you can do more, so we all just have to wait.

Credit to Gumpei.

Forcemaster
Spoken languages: English

Post by Forcemaster »

tvmady wrote:yeah that was kind of fun. well nobody really expected me this round so im happy. or ninjaangel (i know spelt wrong but whatever)
Umm, TV? People didn't suspect you because you barely ever were on. That's generally a frowned upon tactic. :P
He robbed from the rich, and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the man, and gave him what for
Our love for him now, ain't hard to explain
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne
Tvmady

Post by Tvmady »

didnt i say i was not active . i want to join next round but my worst enemy school is really evil
--