AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Post by lazyplague »

I'd like to request an Alternate Version of Chouko Minami
Spoiler : Request Choks Montgomery :
There's a few major differences between Chouko's design here and the old one. A few of them are:
Instead of a vest and tie, she's replaced it with a very fuzzy animal hoodie (Like this.) with a color scheme based on a red panda. (https://nationalzoo.si.edu/sites/defaul ... da-002.jpg) So basically the Orange-y red for the bulk of it, and dark brown/black sleeves. Splotches of white on the hood resembling the markings on the red panda's face. Ears based on the ears of the red panda are fun.

Her shorts would be replaced with pajama pants. Mainly just the same orange-red color, with a few white stars sprinkled around.
Her shoes are just kind of fuzzy red panda slippers.

Her hair is now just a regular black (it's been canon for a while that her hair was dyed.) chopped short. Her bangs are the same style. Her hair ends at the mid neck, and kind of puffs out a bit.

Thanks hersh for suggesting a red panda. Apparently red panda is hersh approved for chouko.
This explanation is a bit confusing so ask if you want something clarified.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

1. Paloma Ayala (Enthalpy, Den of Deception)

2. Tombstone O'Malley (DLA, Mob Judgment)

3. Chouko Minami (Dave, Shelvington Academy)

Ftr, my policy on alternate versions of characters is that if there's a semi-substantial difference like a significant design shift or such I'll do it. I just don't want to do alternate outfits, poses, etc. of one character if there isn't very good reason to.

I don't know my stance on Rider or Super outfits from JR or TotE. May be case-by-case.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Details for Got:
Spoiler : Space Saving :
Reference for Paloma since previous picture:

In her mid-late 20s, Paloma is no longer the face of infinite headaches but instead the face of curiosity and guardedness. It's hard to read her, but she appears unusually suspicious of those around her. A more perceptive person might wonder if there had been some bad experienced in her past. (The pose I have in mind has her at an angle to the viewer, one arm along her waist, the other arm with its elbow on top of the other hand and hand on her chin, one finger covering her mouth. By all means, feel free to propose something you think is better or more doable!)

Her hair is a touch darker now than it will be by the time she becomes Justice Ayala. The ends are no longer on her shoulders, but the overall style doesn't change much. In terms of attire, black trousers with a belt that has a slender golden, oval-shaped buckle, purple dress shirt (color reference; let me know if this doesn't look good), and a black blazer curved inwards (like so instead of like this). Shoes remain as they are.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Took a step ahead while Enth was prepping Paloma's details, so here's Tombstone O'Malley for DLA!
Spoiler : Tombstone O'Malley :
EDIT: Paloma for Enthalpy!
Spoiler : Paloma Ayala :
EDIT: And ShelvinChouko for Dave.
Spoiler : Chouko Minami :
Requests have now been REOPENED.

Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Oh oh oh, now's my chance!

I would like to request Caralyn Melanie Dimanche from ToTE!
Spoiler : Appearance from App, out of courtesy :
Caralyn Dimanche is a tall woman (5'8") with an athletic body build of a gymnast, though she doesn't really show it off during work. She has smooth, fair skin with a light tone. She has medium-long strawberry pink hair styled into several swirly locks with alternating white-highlights that almost makes it look like soft-serve ice cream coming from her hair. Her bright cheery eyes are caramel brown and compliment her bubbly personality.

Caralyn is an ice cream vendor, so she is always seen wearing her uniform consisting of a white double-breasted jacket with the sleeves rolled up to her wrists, a dark chocolate brown apron tied around her waist, creamy brown pants, dark-brown loafers, and a red ice cream hat precariously balancing at an angle on her head. She wears a rose gold ice cream-shaped locket given to her by her sister.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I forget how fast you work. Thanks a lot!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

I would like to request Althia in his highschool uniform from TotE!
Spoiler : the blue one :
DSY
Spoken languages: English

Post by DSY »

If you've still got requests open, I'd like to ask for Sara Hamara from TotE. Just to give you an all TotE request list.
Spoiler : Appearance :
Black Hair in twin tails, tied up with yellow ribbons. green eyes and freckles. Yellow hoodie with the words LOVE and PEACE! written on the front in tower like fashion(LOVE is on top, and is under it and PEACE is bellow and) a Peace sign in on the hood itself. Under the hoodie is a basic gray long sleeve T-shirt, but its hard to see without her taking the hoodie off. Black pants and tennis shoes.
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

1. Caralyn Melanie Dimanche (Alnar, TotE)

2. Althia Pink (Hesseldahl, TotE)

3. Sara Hamara (DSY, TotE)

Requests closed.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Belated Caralyn that I drew a couple days ago but forgot to post in the thread.
Spoiler : Caralyn Dimanche :
And an all-new Althia Pink for Hess!
Spoiler : Althia Pink :
EDIT:
Sara Hamara for DSY!
Spoiler : Sara Hamara :
Requests are now open!

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Chiyo Shotaino from Fate/RP, please!

I can write up a possible description if you would like me to. (I'd have to anyway if I apply her to something) Any kind of sassy pose works (tho the finger to the mouth-thing in the tektek would be much appreciated)
Last edited by Mono on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Hi, I'm going to request Kazuki Ling from Doki Doki Magical Guardians. His normal appearance, specifically. Here's his appearance description. I'll throw some sketches your way on Discord that I got permission to use. If it's not too much trouble, I would like him to be holding his stuffed bunny too.
Spoiler : Appearance :
Appearance: Kazuki has often been told that his white hair and red eyes make him resemble a bunny, and he's kind of rolled with that image because why not. It would be more fitting if he was much more energetic, but there can be no doubt that Kazuki has just kind of embraced the whole bunny motif. He can usually be seen wearing a white hoodie, with the hood resembling bunny ears. He wears a white shirt with a chibi drawing of a bunny on it underneath the hoodie. Also, he obviously takes the hoodie off when it's too hot outside. He usually wears plain blue pants or shorts.

His face and skin are generally free of any acne. He's rather short, even considering his age. Kazuki's hair is pleasantly shaggy, with his left eye almost being covered by his hair. Depending on when you talk to him, Kazuki generally has the smell of fish/the sea on him, otherwise, he has a sweet fragrance that brings cookies to mind. If questioned about the latter, Kazuki will just say that he likes cookies.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

I think it's reset, right?

Imma request Fumiko from MGRP then. Get all the MGRP charas

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

1. Chiyo Shotaino (Mono, Fate/RP)

2. Kazuki Ling (GD, MGRP)

3. Fumiko Kusumoto (kwando1313, MGRP)

Requests closed.

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Courtesy of hershel_layton. Big thanks to her!
Spoiler : Adela Marowska (MGRP) :