AAO Mafia Round 6 Reminiscence - Ewok Villiage

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Zeroes

Re: AAO Mafia Round 6 Reminiscence - Ewok Villiage

Post by Zeroes »

Ok, I don't know why this hasn't been brought up in force.

I don't understand why Force wasn't made GM as Round VIII. At ALL.

He had every right to be mad, he was waiting since Round I. And he's right, although AS made a great round, the choice was rather out of the blue. At least Force could have been WARNED or something....?

And Ghaleon. "He lost the chance at being VIII GM when he exploded." Why? Remember, he had EVERY RIGHT to be mad. Geno promised him, then broke his promise. And although he could have worded it better, why are you insulting HIM?

Are we supposed to just bow down and accept EVERYTHING mods say?

And you say that I'M bringing down the dignity of the site, when you can't even keep a simple promise.
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

I agree with Zeroes in this.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Thank you.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

I never made a promise. I put many provisions in with my blessings, and I warned him time upon time that his communication skills and lack of sufficient information would put him at a disadvantage. And he never proved himself to be competent enough to do so.

Let me reiterate: I never said "Sure, Force, you are the GM." I gave him several chances to prove himself up to the job.

So Solo, I'd say you're out of line. Furthermore, I know he has a right to be upset, but being rude isn't on the list. His pride and egotism has led him down this path.

So kiss my ass, Solo, and if Force truly has a problem he'd be a man and confront this himself, instead of living on these boards vicariously through you. Good day to you, sir.
since 2008!
AntiRoyalty

Post by AntiRoyalty »

Uh... I'm the fun mod, leave me alone.

And please take this somewhere else, like PMs! Those are fun!
Brb.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Hah. Well, before I got do HW, then respond to this post, you're saying I'm out of line? xD

What hypocrisy.

CUT: No. :mrgreen: THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW!
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

I find it ironic that Geno claims that Force is extremely rude, yet he tells Zerores to kiss his ass because Zeroes formulated an independent thought.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

Claizen wrote:The town was kinda handed the victory when there were 8 townies, and 3 mafians (Ryuu was basically confirmed at that point). Dunno what happened. It's as if the town doesn't like presents! D:

Edit: Typo
Uh, I'd like to point out that one of the biggest reasons we lost is that force got himself banned again to be able to drop out again. Because he was the hit target for that night, not only did they lose a townie, but they had to choose someone else to hit, losing a SECOND townie that phase.

This wasn't even the first time that happened. This might be one of those reasons, S0l0.

Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

videocrazy wrote:
Claizen wrote:The town was kinda handed the victory when there were 8 townies, and 3 mafians (Ryuu was basically confirmed at that point). Dunno what happened. It's as if the town doesn't like presents! D:

Edit: Typo
Uh, I'd like to point out that one of the biggest reasons we lost is that force got himself banned again to be able to drop out again. Because he was the hit target for that night, not only did they lose a townie, but they had to choose someone else to hit, losing a SECOND townie that phase.

This wasn't even the first time that happened. This might be one of those reasons, S0l0.
He had reasons to drop. The outcome would have still been the same, most likely.

If any of you call ME a hypocrite, you're right. xD
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Well, just to put in my 2 cents, I have to say that I think S0l0 is correct. If he's been in line since round I, he does deserve a GM chance. However, I then flipped around the issue and looked at it from the other side, and Geno has a point. I've noticed Force is a little... immature, I suppose (can't think of a better word), not exactly the absolute best trait for a GM. And Force's anger also kinda kicks him down a notch. Therefore, my opinion is this: If Force returns and apologizes for his rudeness, and he and Geno generally make up, he should be allowed to GM the next available round. That's all I have to say.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Of course Force said it in a rude way. I'm not denying it.

All I'm saying is, that you can't just dismiss this because he got angry. Wouldn't you have been angry as well?
Ami

Post by Ami »

Zeroes wrote:Of course Force said it in a rude way. I'm not denying it.

All I'm saying is, that you can't just dismiss this because he got angry. Wouldn't you have been angry as well?
That's Ghaleon's reason for not making him Co-GM. I have nothing to do with that. I've never dismissed him because of his anger, Solo, that would be petty.
since 2008!
mercurykitten

Post by mercurykitten »

Why are we discussing this? It has nothing to do with this mafia and Geno has asked we not talk about it here. Both sides do make sense, but it's not an issue for here.
Claizen

Post by Claizen »

Err, shouldn't this be in that "Guys, lets stop this" thread? AS created this thread to discuss matters pertaining to the prior game, and I think we should respect that.
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

Apologies, AS and to everyone... but I have had quite enough of this farce.

Let me be perfectly frank. Force...since you cannot come forth this and talk to us and use Solo as a medium...listen well.

Do you want to know why you have not been chosen to be a GM? Your attitude... your spamming nature... your immature fits when you don't get your way... your gloating... your disregard to the rules of play (for heaven's sake, you rather break the rules and disobey GM orders to cease and desist activities of spam and get yourself banned from gameplay instead of asking politely to be removed from play. If ANYONE doubts this...see my Round III...and see for yourself).

Quite honestly, I don't think you have the ability to GM a game, since you don't even respect the laws and requests of the GM's and respect their games while you are playing. There is a difference between criticism and downright [Censored. Please be polite]. Your attitude before, during, and of course AFTER this game...shows that you hold little regard for rules and regulations of a player...let alone being allowed to GM a game. The fact you get all angry and strike with an attitude makes it even more petty. Honestly, there is NO excuse for blowing up and breaking rules, anger or not.

It doesn't matter if you were in line first. The fact that you cannot adhere to rules makes it clear that before you can become a GM...you have to play by the rules and do NOT break them.

THAT is the major reason why I didn't let you become Co-GM and THAT is the reason why you have been denied GM-ship. Think about it. Get off your high horse and think why you were denied your right and look at your past actions in and out of the Mafia boards.

Perhaps you can see more clearly once that is done.

I may have sounded rude and mean and nasty...but let's face it...somebody has to wake you up to reality...and if it has to be me...be glad it isn't someone worse than me. Believe it or not...I care for every member, despite how annoying they can be...every person here I consider family. Think about it...

This discussion...in public...is over.