AAO Mafia Round 6 Reminiscence - Ewok Villiage

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Advance Stratagist

AAO Mafia Round 6 Reminiscence - Ewok Villiage

Post by Advance Stratagist »

Congrats to the GALACTIC EMPIRE on their successful victory.

Here are all the original Roles.

Ryu - Emperor
MercuryKitten - Vader
Cracker - Stormtrooper
Chihiro - Stormtrooper
Zeroes - Stormtrooper
Aoshi - Kota
Videocrazy - Shaak-Ti
RandomJibberish - Maris Brood
Karfka - Starkiller

Please use this thread to discuss the aftermath of AAO Round 6 Mafia. It's been great fun hosting this game, and it's a shame that it'll be my last mafia related activity for a while. Hope you all have fun with GvK's game for Round Seven!
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
Ghaleon
Spoken languages: English

Re: AAO Mafia Round 6 Reminiscence - Ewok Villiage

Post by Ghaleon »

Good game everyone, and thanks AS. Brilliant fun it was.
djoftheweb

Post by djoftheweb »

Congratulations to the Imperials on their win.

And a big thinks to Advance Stratagist and Nat for putting this thing together.

In an unrelated note, I'm excited for the next round! Ghaleon, your going to be doing that one if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any ideas for when sign-ups will start?
Ghaleon
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ghaleon »

Signups can start now, I don't have the end date set. The Discussion & Signup Thread is up for that.

I've been preparing this round for a long time. :D
O.G. Cracker

Post by O.G. Cracker »

Sweet, we won. Ending was kinda anticlimactic, but it was a great game to play in. Thanks to the Town for letting us crush them like the ants they are putting up one hell of a fight.

*goes to sign up for Ghaleon's roung*
Ah was an engineer, 'n' that meant ah solved problems.

AAO Round VII: Cid Pollendina, slain by Scarmiglione
Ishio
Spoken languages: English and Portuguese

Post by Ishio »

I liked the game, even though most of the time I did nothing. Still, it was a good first-play experience for me.
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Excellent game! Thank you AS and Nat for setting it up! I agree that the ending was a bit anticlimatic, but I really enjoyed it. Until someone lynched me...
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

lol, no hard feelings now guys. It was a good round by all. Despite what I wrote in my total town-is-fail state last night.

...I'm referring of course to This trial. I gotta admit too, that I was flustered when my mom went a bit Dinosaur-ish on me and kicked me off the computer. The trial was done, I just couldn't get online to fix it so y'all could see the trial. Now that I'm more awake, I remember how we possibly could have avoided this whole thing but *shrugs* whatever.

Um... but seriously, I don't really know anything about Star Wars. I've never seen the second episode and the third one's a bit hazy in my memory other than my dad fell asleep during the first ten minutes. At a special advance showing in the afternoon. :roll: Oh well.

Glad y'all had fun though! I certainly learned a lot from this...
RandomJibberish

Post by RandomJibberish »

Arrgh, good game. I'm sorry that I didn't voice my suspicions earlier, but it was for two reasons:

A: I had very little to base them on.

B: My reasons would give away my role.

Congratulations to the Empire :mrgreen:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Regy Rusty

Post by Regy Rusty »

By the way, Random Jibberish... heck and Pandan, I'm not sure what you two were waiting for there at the end. When it comes down to the wire like that where you HAVE to lynch a mafian or lose the game, not voting won't get you anywhere.

Anyway, having said that, now begins my total Mafia isolation. See y'all again in December maybe.

Or earlier if I get bored.
Advance Stratagist

Post by Advance Stratagist »

Hope you had fun watching Regy, I'll see ya on AIM I guess.

And yeah, I'm kinda curious what happened at the end also. What happened to you two, Pandan and Jibbs? It's not like you guys were inactive at all (SJB woulda been booted after this phase if it didn't end the game anyways), so it's kind of weird that you guys didn't do anything.
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
mercurykitten

Post by mercurykitten »

Good game, guys. I was not at all expecting to survive past the first day, let alone this far. You guys played very well and the mafia basically won off a lot of luck.

Some so comments for certian people - the games over, so I'll try to keep out most negative.

VideoCrazy and Ghaleon - you two were the basically the town's best players. Although your logic is strange and convolted, GvK, you really had us scared for a while. I was also SO CONVINCED YOU WERE FREAKING MARIS GAHHH we tested you for like EVERYTHING except for her and then didn't want to hit you if you were Maris and then you died and I was like WHUT. Video, you actually had me scared when you started Iming me and you did a good job getting support against OMG. Also I am not a liar and was honestly really busy at the time you were iming me.

OMG - Regardless of you being power-hungry (who wasn't?) you were my best ally this whole game, and I felt horrible voting you off. Thank you for all of your help.

Ryu - Regardless of what people said, you were a pretty good leader. You did a lot of stuff that resulted in helping our cause, even if it didn't appear that way.

Zeroes - THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for trusting me with this plan. I'm so sorry I had to make you do that, and you have no idea how glad I was it worked.
Pandan

Post by Pandan »

Well, that was fun. And congratulations to the Empire, looks like killing the Emperor first of the two would have been the only way for the town to win this.
@Regy and AS
Hahaha, yeah sorry. I don't really know why I did that.
*goes to read the rest of the DT*

EDIT: Done reading.
Karfka wrote:
NaturallyLazy wrote:Topic Change!

Hmm... Who's going to die tonight guys? I mean I know, but anybody else got a guess?
Pandan. Too smart for her own good.
Karfka wrote:Pandan just might call her out. She could be the hope of the resistance, the Luke Skywalker if you would. Err... Leia.
Hah! Aww, you actually believed in me? ^^
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

mercurykitten wrote:Ryu - Regardless of what people said, you were a pretty good leader. You did a lot of stuff that resulted in helping our cause, even if it didn't appear that way.
Heh, thanks. *Gives Karfka a glare for thinking I wasn't good at playing Mafia* Anyways, round 6 is my last round I'm going to be in, unless one of you guys can stop me from leaving for a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

mercurykitten wrote:Good game, guys. I was not at all expecting to survive past the first day, let alone this far. You guys played very well and the mafia basically won off a lot of luck.

Some so comments for certian people - the games over, so I'll try to keep out most negative.

VideoCrazy and Ghaleon - you two were the basically the town's best players. Although your logic is strange and convolted, GvK, you really had us scared for a while. I was also SO CONVINCED YOU WERE FREAKING MARIS GAHHH we tested you for like EVERYTHING except for her and then didn't want to hit you if you were Maris and then you died and I was like WHUT. Video, you actually had me scared when you started Iming me and you did a good job getting support against OMG. Also I am not a liar and was honestly really busy at the time you were iming me.

OMG - Regardless of you being power-hungry (who wasn't?) you were my best ally this whole game, and I felt horrible voting you off. Thank you for all of your help.

Ryu - Regardless of what people said, you were a pretty good leader. You did a lot of stuff that resulted in helping our cause, even if it didn't appear that way.

Zeroes - THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for trusting me with this plan. I'm so sorry I had to make you do that, and you have no idea how glad I was it worked.
What, nothing for me? You tal about the rest of the active mafia, and completely ignore Starkiller! How insulting. :lol:

@ Pandan: I thought that you might have been the death of the mafia there at the end. Fortunately, I was wrong.

And when are we gonna get HP banners?