The AAO RP Chatroom! (Chatroom of LOVE CARING AND FEELS!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

The AAO RP Chatroom! (Chatroom of LOVE CARING AND FEELS!)

Post by Master Of Chaos »

The Super Duper High School Level Ace Attorney Online Roleplay Chatroom!

What is this?

This is a place made for the purpose of RPing as one of your characters casually with others, much like the RP diner. Except in a live chatroom. It's mostly just a place for RPing if you're bored, don't want to post or don't want to do anything plot related, or just want to have some character interaction.

Rules:
  • When you log into the chatroom, please put your name as the character you wish to RP as, followed by your AAO username or an identifiable alternate in parentheses (IE: Kurt Miera(Master of Chaos) or Kurt Miera(Chaos)). If you want to log in Out-Of-Character, just use your username.

When writing in the chatroom, please keep Out-Of-Character posts in parenthesis unless you are not In-Character.

OOC drama stays out of here. We've got the xat for casual discussion and PMs if you've got a problem with someone else. Do not take it to this chatroom. If fights start between users (Character stuff is fine), you will be penalized. Please report any incidents to a moderator.

RP rules still apply here. That means, do not: Godmod (Make unfair moves against other characters or just being too powerful for others to act against), Railroad (Force other characters into a choice they have no say in), Bunny (Take control of another person's character), try to take over the room, use constant improper grammar, force others to go along with a situation or interact with you, be rude or disrespectful Out-Of-Character, exclude others just because, insert yourself into a conversation just to annoy people, and so on. This is a place for everyone, no exceptions. Don't ruin it for others.

Anything that happens in the chatroom is ether Non-Canon or irrelevant to the RP where the characters originate. Keep it that way.

The following is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban: Impersonating other people or characters that do not belong to you, posting anything that is NSFW or inappropriate, discussing illegal content (Such as emulation, cracking, torrents, etc), spamming or posting trap links, refusing to identify yourself when entering the room, or refusing to follow the instructions or warnings of a moderator.
Moderators:

Currently, I am the only Administrator on the chat. If you would like to apply for a position, Ask me here, on the xat, or send me a PM. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Last edited by Master Of Chaos on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
lazyplague

Re: The AAO RP Chatroom!

Post by lazyplague »

Since I am generally unbiased in RP whatevers, and do have previous experience being a moderator (I can't give you proof, so you'll have to take my word for it. But be aware i become a stick in the mud sometimes, although I get the job done.), plus I am around most of the time. So if you need a moderator i'm up for it.

Either way this is a nice idea and I would love to try it out later.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

This is a good idea. Maybe we can get this stickied?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

It was fun to write as Kenneth after a long while... For obvious reasons, I can't write as him normally anymore.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

Yasui has officially been cemented as the butt monkey of the AAORP verse. Also, he's totally Tsundere for Akira. Dat Ho Yay.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Master Of Chaos wrote:Yasui has officially been cemented as the butt monkey of the AAORP verse. Also, he's totally Tsundere for Akira. Dat Ho Yay.
Only cause it's canon.
Master Of Chaos

KokoroXYasui4life

Funny how the nicest guy with the worst backstory gets so little respect. Hang in there, Yuko-san...

Going to try switching between my characters after each day. I'll try out Kurt tomorrow. But man, this was too much fun. Hope this continues.

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

I ended up being Dr. Malus this whole day and mostly insulted Dark Dubsy and Gerard Heifer saying they sucked at being evil. I had fun.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I accidentally turned it into the Tommy Wiseau Chat for a second. A MISTAKE THAT SHALL NEVER BE MADE AGAIN.
Master Of Chaos

To awnser Evo's question, fanfiction characters in the chat are cool with me.

Master Of Chaos

Alright so I found out that Chatzy doesn't let you appoint moderators or have over 10 people in a room unless you pay a subscription so we're obviously not gonna do dat. I'll continue to keep it up for use just until I can find a new chatroom on the double. If anyone has any suggestions I'm willing to listen.

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

xa-*shot*

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Master Of Chaos

http://xat.com/xat198886338

God damn it.

Oh and Dave's a mod now.

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

I'll be present as much as possible.
Although i'll only be in character when I wanna RP just a PSA.
Master Of Chaos

I wanted to make the chatroom background ponies but Dave's a party pooper.

I was thinking of asking someone to make a backround for us if they're willing. Anyone up for it?