Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [OOC] (New Chapter!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Are you in favor of the new system? (Players only please)

Yes
46%
Neutral (I don't mind)
31%
No
23%

Total votes: 13

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [OOC] (New Chapter!)

Post by enigma »

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

"we gotta f-find the killer morty. gotta use our wits'n sh*t"

"oooh jeeeez rick iunno this place is pretty despair-ful"
enigma

Post by enigma »

"D-Do you know what they do here, Ryuunosuke? The-They have weapons debates all day, Ryuunosuke. Like every f***ing s-*urp*-econd. They w-worship weapon debates, Ryu- Ryuunosuke. Gets them hard. And then they have this bullsh*t bear thing th-that's their captain or some sh*t. We- We need to- need to- *urrrp* need to w-win the trial, Ryuunosuke. You gotta find the killer, Ryuunosuke. J-Just shoot hope out of your fingertips or some sh*t, I don't know..."

"Oh, jeeeez, Ruunosuke... I- I don't know if that'll... If that'll work."

"Just do it... You gotta- You gotta hope, Ryuunosuke. You gotta... You gotta make the bear explode..."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Rejoice! For we now have permission to reveal the final of the dead student apps! The killer, Masahiro Honda!
Spoiler : Masahiro Honda App :
Name: Honda Masahiro (誉田 正洋)
SHSL: SHSL Ninja (SHSL Assassin)

Appearance: Masahiro wears this outfit, basically. The coat is not included, only the deep red kimono, black chest wrap and white pants. Their footwear is almost the same, being like the sandals in the picture, but with teeth on the bottom like this, in size and shape.

For head/neck-wear, Masahiro wears a black hood and scarf combo. To picture it, it's a lot like this. The scarf part doesn't have the white flame design, it's just plain black.

Masahiro is 5 feet tall, with a weak looking build. Despite this, her speed and dexterity are excellent, and her strength is above average. Her smallish size allows her to better fulfill her ninja-esque duties, and she hardly stands out when disguised.

Their hair is a deep brown, almost black, colour. It's cut short, similar to a bob but with more out-of-the-way bangs, sliding off to one side. Their eyes are dark brown, and are notable for being quite scary looking.

Personality:
Masahiro has what one would describe as a delusional personality. Called "chuunibyou", it refers to a sort of childish and dark fantasy playing out a lot of the time. In their head, Masahiro is a demon general, commanding a massive army of evil. Being a "demon", she can use many "spells" and "magic abilities". Of course, Masahiro can still tell reality from fiction, but she likes to pretend and gets really into it. Her manner of speaking is a huge sign of this, speaking very strangely, acting like a demon ninja should in her opinion.

She's easily capable of basically disappearing at any given time, especially if she removes her loud geta. Unless it is under cover of darkness, it's not too difficult to notice Masahiro if she's sneaking around. She's used to disguises and blending in, and tracking during the depths of night. She likes to be incredibly sneaky just for the fun of it, and will often slip away to wander around at any time.

Backstory: Masahiro was an abandoned baby, due to her poor parents not being able to afford looking after her. As such, she doesn't know her parents at all, but doesn't hold any grudges against them for it. She was left in a shoddy orphanage in the rougher areas of Tokyo city, where she grew up as normally as somebody in that area could until she was 7. Of course, she often got into fights with other kids at the orphanage, and her rising victories gave her the name of "King Masahiro". Most the kids at the orphanage didn't know she was a girl, and neither did the nurse who named her.

Some time while she was seven, Masahiro got into a big fight with the younger brother of a yakuza member. Just as expected, Masahiro beat up the kid with no problems. The kid's brother heard about it, and went to pay a visit to Masahiro. He had expected Masahiro to be a lot older, since his kid brother was 12. Surprised to see a 7 year old probably-girl before him, he laughed it off and offered to show her some moves. His intentions weren't really to raise her as a strong yakuza bodyguard, but he thought it would be nice if he managed to do that.

Masahiro eventually became a yakuza "member" at 11, as the yakuza who was training her had shown her skill to his Aniki (A higher ranking member of the yakuza) who thought she'd be really happy to have some sort of commemoration. Masahiro was overjoyed at this fake title, and worked even harder from then on.

At 13, the yakuza group she knew well was raided and multiple members were beat up pretty badly. Without consulting the group, Masahiro tracked the raiders and got revenge by stealthily knocking a few guys out, and pouring dirty water all over the leader in his nice new suit as a prank. When she told the yakuza guys about this, they all laughed about it, but underneath they began to respect her skill. When the aforementioned Aniki drunkenly mentioned Masahiro to a drinking buddy, he had a thought. To see if she really was good enough to best a group of strong men like the raiders, he sent her a formal contract to take down a low ranking member of another local organized crime group. Although the man meant take down in a knock out and beat up sense, Masahiro took this as an assassination contract. She at first was hesitant, but her desire to prove herself and gain appreciation from the yakuza led her to actually complete the request, and very efficiently too.

Once the group, and the man, heard about the gang member's assassination they were shocked. Both scared at the potential of Masahiro, and fearful that a 13 year old girl had just completed such a gruesome task which was originally not too harmful. Some of the less moral yakuza also got wind of this, and requested more from her. Before somebody could stop her, she also took on these tasks and succeeded. By 16, she was almost a legend among the Tokyo underworld. Known as "The Executioner" by many a crook, her identity is a mystery to almost everyone.

You know nothing about her, but chances are that if she has your name down, she knows everything about you.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Question, will motives/some kind of mandatory attendance in the theater thing be happening soon? I really have no idea what to do after so long so if one's coming up shortly, I'll probably just lay low until it happens.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
spd12

Post by spd12 »

I think we're going to have at least one day of exploration of the new floor before motives happen.

I don't think it's a bad time to lay low for a little bit. I'm not doing anything else this evening in-game, but if you want something to do later, I'm sure I can think of something...
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I thought it may have been too early for motives, but there's still the possibility of one of Monokuma's mandatory attendance things. I don't recall those being uncommon.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
enigma

Post by enigma »

Spd's correct. There'll be a day of exploration. Then night. Then motives.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Ah, ok good.

Motives won't be for a bit, right? Because... It seems a bit soon to do them at this point...

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
spd12

Post by spd12 »

As basically just said, yeah, it'll be a while yet before motives.

It's nighttime now. Daytime tomorrow with new floor exploration, night-time again... and then, motives.

So you have plenty of time to just play and get acclimated with the goings on.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

kwando1313 wrote:Ah, ok good.

Motives won't be for a bit, right? Because... It seems a bit soon to do them at this point...
When exactly we do motives will depend on activity looks like, but it won't be in the immediate future, no.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
spd12

Post by spd12 »

Things slowed down a bit again, so...

I'm here to say, do your best to keep the line moving! The time adds up very quickly.

Now's a great time to start really putting your character stories to the forefront, since now we're beyond the 'threat of dying early' nonsense that saw people not want to stick out too much.

The best way to generate interest and activity *is* to be active yourself, so go for it! Go big, go for broke. Now is the time to tell the character story you'd been holding back for over a year.
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I was hoping we'd just all get summoned to the Theater soon for the new floor announcement, but if that's not gonna happen anytime soon, I'll just have to bite the bullet and post something in a few days.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
spd12

Post by spd12 »

I think just a simple 'hey, daytime will be starting in this many days' would do the trick.
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

It would certainly be appreciated from my end.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage