LIVING|AAO VIII| The Stream of Time [No contest]

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/

What should the fate of AAO 8 be?

Restart This Round
50%
Go on to AAO round 9
50%

Total votes: 16

Eternal_Brethren

Re: LIVING|AAO VIII| The Stream of Time [No contest]

Post by Eternal_Brethren »

:shock: Utterly Shocked. :shock:
:x And angry :x
:( And disappointed :(
:roll: And a nilla townie. :roll:
:?: And questioning Karfka :?:
Click them! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!
Fuzznerdees

Post by Fuzznerdees »

I was a vanilla townie.

So you guys can stop blinding me now. XD
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Lucca of the town. As previously stated.

Sorry for siding with DCj on Day Two. At the time, I honestly thought that his argument was better than Allan and Aoshi. For more details on why i did as I did and risked myself even as a role, please pm me and I'll gladly explain.
Aoshi

Post by Aoshi »

Bleh, after reading the DT I feel I should say what I did >>

Night Zero: Got Role, struck up a conversation with Sinbad. Dj allowed us to mass-affiliate every player in the game: myself, Sinbad, and after a little thought itsaqua affiliated every player in the game to the Town.

Day One: We find Psycho. Aqua tells me he has the Epoch. Allan roleclaims Ayla to ff3girl and itsaqua. I IM Allan, claim Frog, and ask for an alliance. I target DCJ as Ozzie.

Night One: Sinbad figures out General I. as Chrono. DramaticaXIV2 is revealed as Robo by Psych's Hidden Power. After some discussion Allan and I set a trap for ff3girl, who I believed (correctly) to be Lavos. Turned out to be unnecessary.

Day Two: After looking at the tally and noticing Ozzie did nothing Day One while Fuzz was blinded, I ask the General to blind him again and I target him as Ozzie. Ahria fakeclaims to the Watch, we don't let her in.

Night Two: Hell. THREE breatches in Watch security. Powerdaan comes to me over MSN and reveals Drammy's been leaking info to him. Ahria exposed, Psycho thinking it's a good idea to tell her everyone in the Watch. Fuzz claims to Sinbad, who tells him everything.

Day Three: Nothing interesting besides the fatalfeline deduction.

Also, if someone wants to toss me a Frog sig, PM me.
GM'd by yours truly and mercurykitten. Game begins January 2, sign-ups ending January 1!
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

I agree that it shoncv,uld be a townie win. On a separate note, your gambits drove me up the wall, AA. What hurt the most was seeing yokbm cu counter Robo's 75% accurate investigation which turned Jibbs up as Town by saying that Flea could have faked it, when Flea can only fake Luuca's random investigations. And the fact that no-one, town or mafia alike, said a word against it.

Also, for the record, I had forgotten about the Ayla claim you gave Jibbs when I went after you, and I also hold that I would have gone after you for the same reasons, regardless of Zeroes or my own affiliation.

Edit: Also, I voted to restart the round. Dj earned this chance, he planned the round out well, it's not his fault there were so many complications.
Last edited by videocrazy on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allan's Aokage

Post by Allan's Aokage »

videocrazy wrote:IOn a separate note, your gambits drove me up the wall, AA. What hurt the most was seeing yokbm cu counter Robo's 75% accurate investigation which turned Jibbs up as Town by saying that Flea could have faked it, when Flea can only fake Luuca's random investigations. And the fact that no-one, town or mafia alike, said a word against it.
Gambits? There was but a single roulette at the end of the game. I am also surprised that nobody attempted to call me out on that >___> I realized my mistake and didn't correct it, waiting for someone to call me out on it.

Also; thank you Mouse and Genodragon1 for your comments regarding my playing style in this game.
Shawni

Post by Shawni »

Oh hey, video, I've been meaning to apologize for my screw-up on Day 1. I've gotten better... sorta XD
Move along, nothing to read here... I SAID, NOTHING TO READ HERE! STOP READING THIS DANG IT! STOP IT!
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

Shawni wrote:Oh hey, video, I've been meaning to apologize for my screw-up on Day 1. I've gotten better... sorta XD

Let me put it this way. Out of all the mafia, you played the best. By far. IMHO

Shawni

Post by Shawni »

O.O Really?

Didn't see that coming. Thank you video ^_^
Move along, nothing to read here... I SAID, NOTHING TO READ HERE! STOP READING THIS DANG IT! STOP IT!
Aoshi

Post by Aoshi »

If anyone would like another Mafia game, my Round Dying Changes Everything has Night Zero next Friday, sign-ups ending Thursday.

Poke my sig for a link.

[/shamelessselfpromotion]

And Shawni, we would never have suspected you if you hadn't voted for me... >>

Though I must say Fatal played quite well. She was the only Mafioso who wasn't eventually tainted by Allan's trap.. If it wasn't for the MSN convo where she claimed to be unsure on Day Two, I would have never suspected her and looked through the thread.

...Fatal, I guess you could say finally being able to IM pwned you. >>
GM'd by yours truly and mercurykitten. Game begins January 2, sign-ups ending January 1!
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

*Walks into the LT* Ugh...my eyes. Well, I think I may return, only if this round is going to be restarted. Just this once. Oh, and I won't be giving signs of weaknesses this time. :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Allan's Aokage

Post by Allan's Aokage »

Also; I voted for no redo originally. Upon reading the DT, I realize this round deservers another go. Sorry about that ;_;
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Hey Allan; What caused you to originally vote me?

Also, I was Flea. >_____________>
Allan's Aokage

Post by Allan's Aokage »

@Zeroes; Rautha Dice Roller. Yes, really.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

I will roleclaim as well...

Ghost vanilla townie. Even ask Sinbad. I told him he had to win for me, since I was an idiot.

My greatest feat: overcoming the temptation to go into the Dead Thread and sticking out the game in the Living Thread. *proud of herself*

Very nice job everybody. Even though y'all have no idea how much I was yelling at various points in the game. It got to the point where several times I caught myself nearly posting in the LT. >_>

Other than that, I had a lot of fun just watching. Good game everybody.

EDIT: Oh my... it's a deadlock!