maya note written in blood bug?

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

maya note written in blood bug?

Post by theimortal1974 »

i tried to use the note that mia supposedly wrote maya's name on with her own blood. but when i go to play the game the evidence is missing. i even made sure to target the right frame (it's a forced give evidence). i thought i was doing it wrong so i tried another item and this one worked. just not the maya note. it must be a bug because i did exactly the same thing with both items and only one actually worked.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: maya note written in blood bug?

Post by Enthalpy »

This isn't a complete bug report, and having looked at all of your trials, I can't find any of them where you use this evidence.

Give me a complete set of instructions on how I can see this bug for myself, and then I can investigate. Until then, I am not convinced that this is a bug in AAO, and I cannot help you. Your report as written makes perfect sense to you, but is vague on details that I need to know to look into this. (What do you mean by "the evidence is missing"? What does "target the right frame" mean? What does your trial look like, that you would expect the evidence to appera.)
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

Re: maya note written in blood bug?

Post by theimortal1974 »

couldn't reproduce it just now. i don't know why it didn't work back then. maybe where the gif resides glitched out when i tried it back then for some reason. i'll lock this topic.