Social Politics Thread

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

sabisaotome
Spoken languages: English

Re: Social Politics Thread

Post by sabisaotome »

deHughes wrote:So I tend to avoid this topic, but BB wanted me to read Sabi's post because she gave my childhood a running, and I have to say. Wow, we have a lot of things in common! xD Though I don't think my parents ever cheated on each other. But aside from that, word for word!

And most of all congratz of the engagement! Best of luck with the legalization and marriage! (Wish I could say this in a different topic, but it would probably be way too out of place and sudden. :P)
I'm sorry about your childhood then, bro. At least we turned out awesome, right?

Well, it'll be legal once he's legally male, so paha~ $10,000 in therapy and meds, lol. =A= I feel bad that that's the only way...but I'm happy he's willing. YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO DA WEDDING. If I win the lotto, I'll fly you all out here. :april:
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Re: Social Politics Thread

Post by Mimi »

Love comes in many forms. I'll fly over there myself, I'm so rich, mwahahah. Yeah... I'm fooling myself.