Your Zombie prepareness plan

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: Your Zombie prepareness plan

Post by GuardianDreamer »

You know, I've always wondered... are zombies really that bad? I mean, you can't just judge them so easily, so why not join them instead? Becoming one of them would have a lot of benefits.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Post by ZetaAzuel »

GuardianDreamer wrote:You know, I've always wondered... are zombies really that bad? I mean, you can't just judge them so easily, so why not join them instead? Becoming one of them would have a lot of benefits.
Right...I don't think I would enjoy having my body rot and have no self control over myself :|
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Godot Mango
Spoken languages: English, some german

Post by Godot Mango »

ZetaAzuel wrote:
GuardianDreamer wrote:You know, I've always wondered... are zombies really that bad? I mean, you can't just judge them so easily, so why not join them instead? Becoming one of them would have a lot of benefits.
Right...I don't think I would enjoy having my body rot and have no self control over myself :|
Agreed, your body rotting wouldn't be too good. But who's to say you don't have control over yourself? Come to think of it, if I could control myself as a zombie, I would have so much fin ripping off the flesh from the weak humans.
Plus, I'd rather be a zombie than live in fear for the rest of my life. I'm siding with GD.

Plus, with my weight, I'd be some kinda special bloated zombie, puking toxins all over them like a troll. (Like to L4D Boomer, or the Dead Island Floater)

Plus, since Zombies run on instinct, there's no stress, no responsibility, and with no laws/restrictions, and no death, diseases, (Since you ARE a walking disease) no famine (since there's plenty of food :awesome: ) and no discrimination, the zombie apocalypse would be more like the Zombie Paradise. :P
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Mango wrote:
ZetaAzuel wrote:
Agreed, your body rotting wouldn't be too good. But who's to say you don't have control over yourself? Come to think of it, if I could control myself as a zombie, I would have so much fin ripping off the flesh from the weak humans.
Plus, I'd rather be a zombie than live in fear for the rest of my life. I'm siding with GD.

Plus, with my weight, I'd be some kinda special bloated zombie, puking toxins all over them like a troll. (Like to L4D Boomer, or the Dead Island Floater)

Plus, since Zombies run on instinct, there's no stress, no responsibility, and with no laws/restrictions, and no death, diseases, (Since you ARE a walking disease) no famine (since there's plenty of food :awesome: ) and no discrimination, the zombie apocalypse would be more like the Zombie Paradise. :P
Yeah, Yeah, Vatever. Look zombies are full of fatal flaws. Rotting, Losing your limbs eventually, having your head as your weakspot, moving slowly,smelling bad,etc. I'm telling ya, having an alien symbiote bond to you and get into your veins and make you all psychopathy and evil and crazy and look like a blood red liquidy monster is where it's at, yo.
Spoiler : :
Sowwy~ I'm a Carnage fan.
AABattery
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, Learning Korean

Post by AABattery »

enigma wrote:Look zombies are full of fatal flaws. Rotting, Losing your limbs eventually, having your head as your weakspot, moving slowly,smelling bad,etc.
Sounds like a regular human being to me...
Godot Mango
Spoken languages: English, some german

Post by Godot Mango »

AABattery wrote:
enigma wrote:Look zombies are full of fatal flaws. Rotting, Losing your limbs eventually, having your head as your weakspot, moving slowly,smelling bad,etc.
Sounds like a regular human being to me...
This.

Rotting: Humans rot over time, too.

Losing limbs: Humans lose limbs all the time. And zombies don't seem to care

Weak spot on head: ...so do living people.

Move slowly: I'm just fat like that. Plus, some zombies run.

Smelling bad: ...meh... I never take a bath anyway.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Well, if we absolutely have to fight against the zombies, then I do have a plan. After all, this is my best possible option.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

You guys are ruining the fun of my awesome plan. :awesome:

Oh.
And I would use my sledgehammer as well.
HOW MANY WEAPONS DO I OWN?
ALL OF THEM! :awesome:
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

New Plan: Join the Left 4 Dead Crew we'd be pwning zombies like everyday! :P
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

I WILL MAKE MYSELF THEIR LEADER
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering