nVidia Drivers won't update

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

nVidia Drivers won't update

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I don't know what my current version of the drivers are. I'm running a nVidia GeForce, I'm not sure if all the numbers and crap matter. Anyway, the installer just plain won't work. I've tried Clean Installing and everything, and it'll just freeze at THIS EXACT SPOT every time I do:

So... yeah. If you need more info I'll try to get it. I'm awful with computer stuff.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Re: nVidia Drivers won't update

Post by Meph »

Grrrr. I hate drivers.

What OS are you using? How old is your GeForce graphics card?
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: nVidia Drivers won't update

Post by Unas »

BBblader© wrote:I don't know what my current version of the drivers are. I'm running a nVidia GeForce, I'm not sure if all the numbers and crap matter.
Yes, the numbers matter. "Nvidia GeForce" covers hundreds of models sold over ten years or so, so if you don't tell which precise card you have, you're unlikely to find the right drivers :P

Go there : http://www.nvidia.fr/Download/index.aspx?lang=en
You have to select the right product, and then your operating system. Then you'll have the latest version of the appropriate driver, which should hopefully work better.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )