Babysiters Unite~

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ami
Spoken languages: English

Babysiters Unite~

Post by Ami »

Today I am babysitting, and I thought it might be a cool topic if we all talked about our experiences babysitting. Most of my experiences involved my two second cousins Colton and Lily, who were 1 and 2/3 respectively. Now I'm covering my sister's shift, so to speak, babysitting a six month old from the church that I go to. Kid is so adorable, especially since he's sound asleep. He's kinda fussed half-awake a couple times, but nothing some rocking didn't solve. Dude musta had an eventful day so far, because he is TIRED. X3
since 2008!
Patchouli

Re: Babysiters Unite~

Post by Patchouli »

Childsitting can be the most fun, or most stressful part of my week easy. Either way, there are definitely many experiences to be had! Its hard to pick an age group that I enjoy watching most. Babies are adorable and making them smile and laugh is so much fun. Toddlers are super into playing and learning and are usually really affectionate. Pre/Grade schoolers are great because you can converse with them, and often times they love lending a hand with younger kids and feeling like they're helping out. Kids are really amazing, and I love having the opportunity to spend so much time around them.

So how was the rest of your day with the little guy?
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Re: BabysitTers Unite~

Post by Gav »

You've gotta be kidding me. Babysitters are painful when they're not your siblings. At least my sister is really fun.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.