Nyhm's Goodbye Picture (Not Finished)

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Re: Nyhm's Goodbye Picture (Not Finished)

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Trybien wrote:
GuardianDreamer wrote: Though I would say that spriting skill should be considered more valuable.
I don't know, if I wasn't straight, I could go so gay for him :redd: , but anyway, back on topic. I think all of us can feel the kindred spirit inside you Nyhm, and I bet that we all would enjoy it if you could at least visit again in the future.
Omg, are you discussing my sexuality and whether I'm attracted to LP or not? :awesome:

Good gawd. I hope Mono doesn't see this topic, or else he'll start shipping us. *shudders to gay thoughts*

I'd much rather be shipped with a girl. :pearlhappy:
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Welcome back again!
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Is your picture almost done? :P
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Rhyme wrote:
Trybien wrote:
GuardianDreamer wrote: Though I would say that spriting skill should be considered more valuable.
I don't know, if I wasn't straight, I could go so gay for him :redd: , but anyway, back on topic. I think all of us can feel the kindred spirit inside you Nyhm, and I bet that we all would enjoy it if you could at least visit again in the future.
Omg, are you discussing my sexuality and whether I'm attracted to LP or not? :awesome:

Good gawd. I hope Mono doesn't see this topic, or else he'll start shipping us. *shudders to gay thoughts*

I'd much rather be shipped with a girl. :pearlhappy:
Anything to prolong your departure from the site :diego:
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Trybien wrote: Anything to prolong your departure from the site :diego:
Well uh... what can I say? Too bad. Starting now I'll begin leaving. I'll find a resting place for my characters in the RP's or I'll kill them off. I have a job now at Kroger and I haven't any time to do personal stuff or homework. I HAVE to go now. The next time you'll hear from me is a picture update or me killing my involvement in the RP's.

As for the picture, I have been slacking. I haven't worked on it since but I will now. I'm preparing for my departure. I'll be sure to write you all a message too.

So it was fun, Ace Attorney Online, but our worlds are conflicting. It's high-time for me to leave. Someday I'll come back, but that's years into the future. This is the first of my goodbyes.
Koda

Post by Koda »

lol this is really funny, how you're making such an ordeal of leaving a forum :p if you need to leave, then just leave already...
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

NyhmtheRhyme wrote:
Trybien wrote: Anything to prolong your departure from the site :diego:
Well uh... what can I say? Too bad. Starting now I'll begin leaving. I'll find a resting place for my characters in the RP's or I'll kill them off. I have a job now at Kroger and I haven't any time to do personal stuff or homework. I HAVE to go now. The next time you'll hear from me is a picture update or me killing my involvement in the RP's.

As for the picture, I have been slacking. I haven't worked on it since but I will now. I'm preparing for my departure. I'll be sure to write you all a message too.

So it was fun, Ace Attorney Online, but our worlds are conflicting. It's high-time for me to leave. Someday I'll come back, but that's years into the future. This is the first of my goodbyes.
Just saying, there are plenty of people who have both a job and school to deal with (myself included) yet can still make time to stick around here. If you truly want to stay, I doubt it would be THAT difficult.

Besides, it's not like you're obligated to visit frequently or anything. This is a cult community, not a permanent residence. If you want to come by sometimes, then do so. If you're too busy to, then don't. I don't see any point in doing this big official goodbye thing, especially not when you're already stating that you plan to return in the future... :P

Just my two cents.
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Look Nym, this is getting too much now. I like you, but just look. You were banned because you were getting too offensive for us to tolerate. I'm not calling sides about whether it was good or bad that you got banned, but that is the fact of the matter. But I will say that I have to agree with the others on this one.

Now you're back... You're still continuing with this leaving thing. You've been leaving for almost a month now. ^^' There is absolutely NO NEED for this massive goodbye. In all honesty, it just comes across as self-indulgent and childish, and also the longer you keep it up, the less people will care.

Nobody else has done this. You're not the Tenth Doctor, and you're not dying. There's no need for a picture or individual messages, or anything. Seriously. :)

If you need to leave, simply post in the introductions and goodbyes thread like everyone else. :)o

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Koda

Post by Koda »

Thanks shadow xD said everything I wanted to say
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Look, buddy, You're ether leaving, or you ain't. There's really no need for this picture thing. In all honesty, it just seems like a massive grab for attention. You keep going back and forth whether or not you are actually going to leave or not. If you are, to quote you from an earlier statement, "Sticking around for the RP's" or something like that, that's not leaving AAO forever.

And stop with this "World's apart" crap. You act like having a different opinion/religion means you automatically can't get along with someone >_<.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

...I guess all that's left for me to say that hasn't already been said and also keeps confines within the rules is that this isn't people just now getting fed up with it, this is how lots of people, myself included, have thought about all this from Day one of this. So... just imagine how fed up we all are nearly a month later, after a two-week ban doesn't seal the deal. Do you have any idea how rarely people get banned on this website? That says something, it really does.

Here's how it works, you go or you stay. You don't get to stay while constantly posting "Guys Imma leave" constantly, it just doesn't work that way.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Ami

Post by Ami »

Remember people, there's a report button, and a PM system you can use to contact mods if you have something of this sort to say. That applies to everyone, mkay?

Anyway, if Nymh is leaving, this topic is done. If Nymh is staying, this topic is unnecessary. Topic locked.
since 2008!