Nyhm's Goodbye Picture (Not Finished)

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Nyhm's Goodbye Picture (Not Finished)

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Hugs and kisses! Thanks for coming to see this even if you aren't included which most of you aren't, since I just started.

This picture is a memento for all my friends on AAO that I know and love. As you all know I'm leaving AAO but I promised I'd make a memento pic first. So here it is. Feel free to commentate, criticize, or whatever, I don't care. You can ask to be in here if your my friend and if you want to be in here, just befriend me before I leave, so uh, yeah.

Just some important info regarding the picture: If you have a preference of how you want to be drawn or if I mess your gender up or do something else wrong, just pm me. Or if you don't want to be in the picture, just pm me. I've already gotten one of those sadly. Again, just get around to it before I leave.

So here's the picture in it's inphancy:

So yeah, that's a cartoon GotMLK7. You can see my reference drawing on the right. I decided I'd go more for what's my style than realistic. But don't let that get in the way of your preference. Be sure to pm me how you want to be drawn.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Nyhm's Goodbye Picture (Not Finished)

Post by enigma »

Nyhm, I'm sorry that you're leaving but I wish you all the best anyway.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Welcome back Nym!

Oh, my bad, judging from your last leaving post in the intro thread I thought you were leaving for good like you said you were :P
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

It's been a pleasure Nyhm, feel free to chat with me on Skype (Through Wooper if you have to). I hope that life suits you well :)
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Uh... just for the record I look like this.
You know. If you're gonna draw me or whatever.

So after this picture, you're leaving for good? I'm a little confused.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

@LP: Um... do you seriously look like that? You look attractive... I guess... Not really... :mia:
And I leave for good after the pic but uh... I have to figure out how I'm gonna' leave the Rp's. I think I'll just have them exist but go exist in a place where noone will interact with them.
@Hudson: I leave once I finish the picture. It's basically an excuse to procrastinate on leaving.
@Try: Oh Jon, were that I could help with 999 ponies.
@Enigma: Hey bro. We may have disagreements at times, but all the same. I love you too. :pearlhappy:
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Rhyme wrote:@LP: Um... do you seriously look like that? You look attractive... I guess... Not really...  :mia: 
And I leave for good after the pic but uh... I have to figure out how I'm gonna' leave the Rp's. I think I'll just have them exist but go exist in a place where noone will interact with them.
@Hudson: I leave once I finish the picture. It's basically an excuse to procrastinate on leaving.
@Enigma: Hey bro. We may have disagreements at times, but all the same. I love you too.  :pearlhappy:
LP's a freakin' handsome man in RL, that sprite just doesn't do his good looks justice. And I'm bloody serious. :)

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
Rhyme wrote:@LP: Um... do you seriously look like that? You look attractive... I guess... Not really... :mia:
@Enigma: Hey bro. We may have disagreements at times, but all the same. I love you too. :pearlhappy:
LP's a freakin' handsome man in RL, that sprite just doesn't do his good looks justice. And I'm bloody serious. :)
Just saying, that picture does NOT get my gay genes rolling if you know what I mean... (=3)
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Hurry up LP, we need to fix the problem with a picture of your almighty sexiness!
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Hahahaha oh dear, it's either my face or my spriting skill that's coming under fire here. Which one do I value more?!

Geez Nyhm, now I remember why I'm gonna miss you so much.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Meph

Post by Meph »

I hope you'll be OK, Nyhm. And thanks for making a nice way of saying goodbye to us. :)
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Yeah man, I can totally feel the niceness on my end.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

LP, I'm pretty sure what Nyhm is trying to say is that he does find you good-looking, but he just isn't attracted to you in THAT way. It's perfectly fine to find someone else good-looking while not being attracted to them. Though I would say that spriting skill should be considered more valuable. In any case, you look quite handsome. But let's not make this the LP Shipping Fuel Topic, shall we?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

^tl;dr he says you're hot no homo
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

GuardianDreamer wrote: Though I would say that spriting skill should be considered more valuable.
I don't know, if I wasn't straight, I could go so gay for him :redd: , but anyway, back on topic. I think all of us can feel the kindred spirit inside you Nyhm, and I bet that we all would enjoy it if you could at least visit again in the future.