The Invisible Friend 2012 ~ PRESENTS

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

The Invisible Friend 2012 ~ PRESENTS

Post by Broocevelt »

The Invisible Friend ~ Presents
You gaiz, thank you ;_; I didn't deserve this
Welp, here we are. You've all been waiting for it, and been pestering me about it xP GAIZ I don't HAVE A LIFE. J's kidding, I missed El Bus and you can imagine, you're getting everything early xP Only 3 people still have to wait for their present, but don't worry 1/3 of these people, Topaz is getting his PC repaired soon (I guess?) Anyway, let's get to your magnificent presents :P
Anyway! You've all been waiting for it, after 5 long months (I think), and here you have it, the Invisible Friend 2012 has come to an end and you will all be able to see each participant's present and the other's. There you have them, here are the Invisible Friend 2012 presents! [/shameless copy-paste from last year]
Spoiler : BBblader© :
Startin' off with ya! (That's what you get for signing up first, YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE) Here's a little something your IF made for you, damn it looks good xP

Spoiler : ZetaAzuel :
Hope you like reading :P 'Cause we're forcing you to read now! No backin' off e_e
Your misterious Invisible friend wrote:Dear Mr. Azuel,

I have received word of your actions and it has made me rather curious. The alternative versions of people that are scattered across the dimensions never ceases to amaze. Given the nature of your actions, I would like to issue a fair warning. Before I go into the details of what exactly the warning's about, I'll first tell you a true story, involving me. That is, you, from an alternate dimension. Yes, those do exist. And yes, in this particular dimension, we do send our messages to alternative versions of ourselves through the method of posessing members of a forum that person goes on and getting them to type the message out and pass it off as a present in the game of sorts known as "Invisible Friend" or "Secret Santa". You might not think that it's particular well disguised considering there's no hidden code or anything, it literally just lies everything out on the table but of course, the person running the event will just shrug this off as a really weird story. Well, there was that one time where one guy really went off on somebody taking part in their Invisible Friend for the message someone from my dimension made them write... but that message was really messed up, so I can see why. Anyway, without further ado, let us begin our story.

Things begun with me being hopelessly lost in the middle of nowhere. That's what happens when somebody carelessly tells me to "go to the shops". The world is a confusing place! It's completely understandable for that to lead to me getting lost! But that was the least of the tragic events that transpired that day. For you see, I actually made it to the supermarket. And then, it happened. The things I had to get were priced at a price that required me to have to rummage through my spare change. Then, I went to go buy these things but all of the checkouts had lines the size of the list of grammatical errors I have made over time.

Due to this event, I instead went to the self-checkout. Which obviously had as many holes in it as the current list of sent IF presents. So to speak. I had to do the unthinkable and watch as an employee came over to help. Very carefully, I noticed that the appearance of this person was not the same as what I was used to. They were not a man for starters. They were not even middle-aged. No, it was a young girl. But not that young. I'm not into that. Around my age, probably. And here she had come to help me in my time of need. So, obviously, we were soul mates destined to be together. I thought that straight away. However, I didn't say it because that would be embarrassing.

So, the poor girl did her best to make it work but it wouldn't. We were left with no choice but to ask for yet more help. We found ourselves in the foreboding realm of the manager's quarters. He was not present, however. Only his lackey was, sat at the desk, fiddling with his greying moustache as if it was he who owned the place. We spoke with him, anyway, not having much of a choice. We learned that there was a problem with all the machinery in the supermarket because the manager had been dabbling in the dark arts after finding a magical spell book amongst the new literature that had come in.

I knew that this evil manager had to be stopped. I pleaded, begged, for more information, if there was any way to halt his plans. Eventually, he gave in and told me of a sword which had the power to repel the dark magic from the book and cast mighty blows of sorcery. He assured me that only those with the potential for complete purity could wield. He had tried and yet failed. The young girl, despite looking to be the epitome of all that was good and pure, could not wield it. Then, I found that I was able to wield it. How? How could this be? I probably should have questioned it at the time. But I was just too overcome with disbelief that such a magnificent sword was within my grasp, that I didn't. I could feel its magical energy surging through my veins.

The three of us entered the room in which the manager resided. His magic was mighty, despite our best efforts, that stand-in guy was pretty badly wounded. Fortunately, it left the manager open and I vanquished him with a fierce blow. All seemed to be well. The relief in the air was palpable. The stand-in gave me one last request-strike the book of dark arts and the world would not be in peril any longer. Well, the supermarket's technology would not be jittery but close enough.

However, that book... it... it spoke to my soul. Praised my courage and heroism. Said that I could use its power well. Despite the pleas from my allies, I seized the book and let out a cry of... let's call it... liberty. As I gained absolute power. Power that the foolish manager was unworthy of. Now, I could even make the streetlights outside flicker! I could terrorise everyone with mild annoyance and there was nothing anybody could do to stop me. Didn't I deserve it the most? Shouldn't people accept that it is my destiny? But that was not to be. The girl, she ran for me, trying to get the book out of my grasp. With one, unconscious jab, I pierced her heart. Guilt overtook my being, all to briefly, before the book rightly reminded me that it was her choice to die.

The other guy fled. To this day, he attempts to stop me with his little rebellion schemes but he is never successful. Some day, I will brush him aside into oblivion like the speck of dust that he is before my almighty power! I see now where my purity lied. I can grasp the power of the book perfectly, something few people are capable of. That is my purity. Pure perfection.

Now, finally getting to the point, Mr. Azuel. I am not one to fail in my mission. Ever. And I don't want any alternate reality versions of me failing either. So, you're going to get Dave to finish that damn AAO Pokemon fangame and make sure that it ends with the alternate version of me winning, then Team Silent Oracle shall be triumphant!

So... yeah, bye.
Spoiler : Evolina deLuna :
Yo dawg I herd you like gavin so we put a gavin in yo present so you can liek it while you see it

Your IF wrote:I'm sorry I couldn't draw Naitou for you since I wasn't sure about whether GK2 characters were allowed. That's why I went for the safe choice and chose Krissy as he is the main character of your trial series. Another thing I need to apologise for is the low quality of the gift - I had some "technical issues" because of which parts of my original gift were destroyed and I had to draw this in a hurry.
Spoiler : Gumpei :
Your IF wrote:Hey there Gumpei, here's your gift!

Okay, so here was my issue: I needed to ask myself what I knew about you... And most of what I knew was that you liked ponies.
So I contemplated writing some sort of MLP related story, and then decided against that. I just wasn't interested in any of the ideas I thought of. Instead, I decided to do a reimagined piano cover of Winter Wrap Up. (Note the use of the word 'reimagined'. The song is not completely true-to-the-original. I just thought I should say that.)

Moving on: I hope you like it. My apologies for the lack-luster audio quality. My recording gear isn't the greatest, and it tends to get some sort of trouble from bass notes. There are also a few mistakes in the recording, which is a result of me trying to get the tune down pat in a short amount of time. (Up until a few days ago I thought I had until the 20th, instead of the 2nd. I'm sorry about that, as it kinda made this whole thing a little slap-dash. (But from what I hear, you're dissatisfied with your own project, so I suppose it's a suitable pay-out for time invested, eh? :P)

Anyway, here are the worst errors in this piece, which I've taken the liberty of pointing out myself. (Trust me. This took twenty takes, and this one was the most error-free.)
- There's a small but noticeable pause at 0:36.
- I think I played an incorrect note at 1:00.
- I accidentally played a disharmonious pair of notes at 1:54.
- There was a considerable futz-up at 2:14.

And... yeah... that's it.

I'm sure it isn't hard to guess who I am. =3
Here's your present~
Spoiler : Blackrune :
Aw man, I thought the first letters of each line spelled something :<
Your IF wrote:Ode to Blackrune
(An origin story)

As I languish on the veranda
Staring at the article of news before my eyes
I see the famed rune of the void
An archeological wonder
It is shining on the faded print
I am intrigued by its glow
Contemplating finding it

I rise from the veranda
Walk inside
Slip on my black shoes
Dress in my finest attire
I walk to a masked ball two blocks down the road
The door is too extravagant
Not for my tastes
It is wood with a large knocker
I knock on the door:
Knock. Knock. Knock.

When I wait, I think
I think about what riches this “Black Rune” must hold
The unimaginable trillions
Trillions and trillions
Yet my mind keeps wavering
I cannot get to the Rune
For it is on display in the museum
Across the street.

The door opens
I am masked as I should be
I am led to the ballroom
It is golden
It is shining
It must be worth a lot of money
I see a lady
She is a redhead
Looking to be a maid
Somehow, I feel as if she is mine

I ask her to dance
But the Rune keeps calling
And as we waltz
I am anxious to get there
To the museum across the street
It is unbearable
I run out of the door
Through many halls and corridors
Until at last I find the front
I push the door open with great haste

Mind filled with desire
I trot across the street
No worry about any vehicles
Come to hit me
I am ignorant and carefree
I have no troubles with which to ponder
All that remains is the Rune

Legend has it the Rune was crafted
By a man, a master of words
Yet he is young
A man of 17 or so
But he can make me cry
He can make me laugh
He has named himself “Maria”
Which makes me think
Is the “he” a “she”?
But that is nothing
I see a crowd around the Rune
I have reached its resting place
And when I get near it it glows
Surprising all around me.

They step back
I step forward
The take another step back
I take another step forward
The Rune is spellbinding
It draws me inside its world of wonder
It transmits me a message
“Do not worry”
“You are safe”

Suddenly, I am jerked back to reality
Yet time is frozen
And I seem to be hypnotic
Yes
I understand now
I take the case off the Rune
Now it will know no emotional pain
A quill pen I take out of my pocket
And write words of great valor
I call them “Virtual”
I fall asleep

When I wake up, I feel
I feel happy
I feel joyful
I feel excited
My next project has begun
I am Blackrune
The one true writer of all
And I will begin to write forever more
With my world for inspiration

FIN
Spoiler : Remilia Scarlet :
Well our IFs like music, don't they? xP
I think you already guessed the nature of your present, so enjoy it :D

Doctor Who - Opening Cover
Gramarye Troupe Cover
Won the Lawsuit Cover
Spoiler : Trybien :
We got a lucky winner (or not).
I'm real sorry but your IF hasn't been able to submit his present in time >_>

He/she told me he/she was prepairing something, but that it wouldn't be before the deadline. Uh... what can I say? I mean man it really sucks =__= But hey, people are prepairing stuff for ya xP
Spoiler : Detective Dave :
Man I never get art like this :<
Your IF wrote:Hey Dave! I made art of your character. Hope you like it! Sorry
for almost forgetting to finish this on time - hopefully that didn't
affect the quality too much. Enjoy, I guess. :)
Spoiler : Topaz :
Well well well, we got an original present xP
Well, more like a "pr-", but just see by yourself :P You can probably count that as a sneak peek.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36875959/Evidence/Gem/Gem.exe
Spoiler : Tap :
Well this is as awkward as with everyone else.

Your... "invisible friend" hasn't submitted anything. Well, he hasn't even given signs of life either, I'd slap every IF that does that if I could >_> *sigh* oh well, good thing is this means you'll get something better than you would've gotten, just a little later than the deadline :)

(I'm refering to someone who's making a present for you~ [No, it's not me xD])
Spoiler : Detective Luke Atmey :
The setting is set. The Detective, Luke Atmey, stands before the entrance of a dark alleyway.

“Everything is already in place... Time to solve this case!”

Detective Luke Atmey walks into the alleyway as he shouts, pointing at the side of his head.
:atmey: Zvarri! The truth has elegantly been revealed to me! The killer is...

YOU!

He points in front of him, and as he does, there is no one. Just the other end of the alleyway.
“Yes... You think I cannot see you? As an Ace Detective, I see all. Now... Reveal yourself!!”

As that last line is said, a shadowy figure in front of him instantly appears out of blue.
A suited figure with a face like a mannequin, while having long arms that drop straight to the floor... Slenderman.

“Ah-hah! The famous Slenderman, of whom I have no fear of! You think I don’t know of a killer that can disappear through teleportation? I can see all! And that means that you won’t have your way with me, Mr. Serial Killer... Because I will have my way with you!”

Luke Atmey reaches into his pocket as Slenderman starts to teleport to him.

“Ace Detective, away!”

He pulls out what seems to be a figure as big as his hand, a robot-spider like figure with a little boy inside. The instant it is pulled out, Slenderman stops. He threatens Slenderman with this.

“With this, I can rule the world... And I choose to rule it in my own way.
I can rule it in the name of Detective Luke Atmey! Have at you!”

He points the figure straight at Slenderman as something strange starts to happen.

Whoooooooooooooooosh!

Slenderman starts to disintegrate... As all he does is stand in place while this happens.

The Detective says his final words to him...

“You... You’ve met your end, yet had so many beginnings...
Someone who became a monster that was once a man of purity... Now you will met your fate.”

Slenderman completely disintegrates as the detective turns around and walks back to where he was.

“The truth... Cannot be hidden from me... For am I am Detective Luke Atmey! Zvarri!”
He turns back to point behind him, and right there is a strange liking girl... Yellow coat, blue tie, strange hairstyle...

Detective Luke Atmey points to her and speaks.
“Kidzuki. So it seems you were right about this artifact... Of how it has this effect.”

She giggles and tilts her head to the side.
“But that’s all I was useful for, Mr. Ace Detective. Only you are the one who can activate this sigil.”

Luke Atmey stares at the figure in his hand, the spiderlike figure with a boy inside. He speaks.
“Only me...”

She walks up to him.
“Yes... Only you are the true bearer... Of the Porky Symbol.
The symbol that you were destined to use to rule the world in your own way.”

Luke Atmey clenches the figure with a smirk.
“Yes... I will definitely do that... In my own way of justice, the rule shall be ruled by I as its protector!”
With a giant smirk, he nods to Kidzuki and walks away... Kidzuki then vanishes.

Enter Luke Atmey’s home.
“This world will know what it means to have a ruler... One of the Aslant Legacy.”
He holds the Porky Sigil to his chest as he clenches it... And his body starts to change.
His clothes... Start to change.
His very appearance... Starts to change.

Until...

...Suddenly...

...!

The one who will rule the world is standing...

...Right there...

..With a new look...

Black mask...
White fitted mask over his eyes...
White Feather-boa...
Black suit with black and white shoes...
And also, a gray and dark-brown cloak, tied down with a blue ribbon...

... To be continued... By your hands. You control the world, now... Almighty ruler.
Spoiler : Wolf Speaker :
Another piece of writing :D This is kind of a cross-over fanfic sort of thing between AA and DS2 I DON'T KNOW JUST READ IT You'll like it ;P
Your IF wrote:3rd Day --- Tuesday's Disquiet (?)

You wake up just like you did yesterday. Still tired, you hear the voice that awakened you the day before as well.
“Are you awake?”
Before you is a familiar face, that of Makoto Sako, the first JP’s member you met the other day. Her face is trying to hide concern, evidently without success.

==> [I am.]
[Is something up?]
[Pervert…]

“There is something I need to inform you about.” She continues. “Remember what happened yesterday? The chief decided to take action against the offender after all.

[What’s the big deal?]
==> [I see…]
[Serves him right.]

“I thought I should let you know. A trial will be held in the conference room. Your friends will be there to testify.”

==> [I’ll be there.]
[A trial? How boring.]
[What about the demons? Don’t we have better things to do?]

“I knew you’d come. Well then, that is all.” Makoto leaves the room, leaving you pondering about what exactly transpired yesterday. You decide to move out and meet up with your friends.

You meet Io on your way. She looks down and doesn’t seem to notice you.

==> [Hey.]
[What’s wrong?]
[Wooohooo!]

“Oh, hey.” She seems a little surprised. “I’m… thanks for yesterday. I’m fine now.” It’s easy to see that she is all but fine, but you decide to leave it at that for now.

[So, about that trial.]
==> [What’s going on here!?]
[Why’s there no breakfast?]

“Oh, you mean the trial that’s about to take place? Everyone is acting weird today. Apparently there was an incident yesterday resulting in a casualty, and the boss has decided to punish the guilty party.”
Suddenly, Joe walks up to you and flings his arm around your neck. “Ahh, just the man I was looking for. You know the drill.” You are taken aback by this random action.

==> [What drill?]
[Of course. Let’s do this!]

“Huh? Oh right, I haven’t told you yet.” Joe laughs. You have a bad feeling about this. “So, they arrested this boy the other day. What do ya think?” You still have no idea what he wants from you.

[Not my businesss.]
==> [He’s innocent.]
[Guilty as charged.]

“Atta boy. You can’t judge people by their looks after all. So good ol’ Joe figured he’d help him out.” Io is just as confused as you. “You’re going to help him? But you don’t know anything.” At that, Joe just smiles. “That’s not the attitude. We got this, right?”

[We sure do.]
==> [She’s right.]
[Awww yeah!!!]

Joe seems a little disappointed at your answer, but quickly regains his smile. “Don’t be like that. You gotta have a positive outlook.” Io still seems skeptical. “But how can you help? We’re just outsiders. We shouldn’t look too much into JP’s internal affairs.” Joe smiles yet again and points at his collar. “See this? I actually took a quick course as a lawyer once. There’s the attorney’s badge.” All you see is an obvious fake badge made out of cardboard.

[That’s a fake.]
[You were ripped off.]
==> […]

Silent, you surrender to this madness of fate. “So, you in?” he asks. You reluctantly agree to be his ‘co-council’, hoping to prevent a disaster potentially worse than the destruction of several major cities.

October 2, 10:00 AM
JP’s Headquarters
Conference room

You arrive at the room the trial is supposed to take place. There aren’t many people here yet. You immediately spot a person handcuffed to a chair emanating a bitter vibe. He looks up and gives you an intimidating stare. It’s a familiar face, Keita Wakui. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t seem happy in the slightest to see you and Joe. “What are YOU doing here?” is what his expression is clearly asking. “That’s our man. We’re here to help you out, buddy.” Joe declares in his usual demeanor. He explains to him that he is planning to defend him, which he had apparently failed to do beforehand. “…Just stay out of my business. I don’t need you help!” is Keita’s loud reply. Joe just smiles, though you have a weird feeling about his behavior, and says “Don’t be like that. Just leave it to us. Isn’t that right?”

==> [Right. Leave this to us.]
[Heck yeaaaaaaah!]
[He’s definitely guilty…]

Joe is pleased with your answer. Keita just turns away. Apparently, arguing with Joe isn’t worth his time. Before you can say anything else several JP’s members enter the room, lead on by Chief Yamato himself. You notice he isn’t wearing his usual work clothes, but rather what appears to be a robe. The vermillion color makes him look quite different from the few times you talked to him before. There seems to be a golden decorative pattern depicting some dragons on it. That certainly doesn’t look like your usual judge’s robe. You are asked to sit down next to Keita. Joe suddenly looks at something. Folowing his eyes, you recognize 2 people sitting at the table opposite of you. Makoto Sako and Airi Ban. “What’s the little girl doing here?” Joe asks. “Little girl!? I’m a high school student, you good-for nothing. I’m here to make sure that murderer gets what he deserves.” Yamato suddenly produces a gavel out of nowhere and slams it on his table. “Order!” He stands up and proceeds. “We have come together here today to evaluate Keita Wakui’s guilt regarding the murder of Jungo Torii, and discuss the measures to be taken. In this time of dire crisis, every skilled contributor to humanity is valuable. Taking the life of one of our valued members must not go by unpunished in order to maintain stability. Even while facing this supernatural threat, we cannot tolerate murderers in our society. However, in order to avoid arbitrary punishment I have assembled all of you here today in order to hold a fair trial for the suspect. Ms. Sako and Ms. Ban will be taking on the role of the prosecution, presenting the evidence documenting the guilt of the suspect. Mr. Akie volunteered to take on the role of the defense attorney. You seem to have brought someone to assist you.” He looks at you. You feel like he’s trying to stare into your soul. “I will allow it. The prosecution may begin their opening statement.” You kind of think this is overly formal but conclude you have to choice but to go with this ridiculous situation for now. Jungo Torii… you talked a few times, but he was sort of beginning to become a friend to you. Now he’s apparently dead. “Very well.” Makoto stands up. “We ha-“ Airi suddenly interrupts her. Apparently, she wants to do it instead. After some whispering Airi continues in Makoto’s stead. “Jungo Torii… went missing yesterday. And we KNOW that this guy did it!” She points at Keita, who just looks away at some radon point near the floor in the corner and doesn’t seem to care. “Listen to me!” Airi continues. “If you just confess now we can save a lot of time!” “What a joke!” is Keita’s reply. “I didn’t kill that idiot. Though really, what’s the big deal?” He angrily pulls at the chains holding him to the chair. “Look, I was really pissed off that day… but I never met that idiot Jungo yesterday! No idea where he strolled off to!” “Don’t call him an… hmph.” Airi cuts off mid-sentence. Joe seems in thought, apparently completely forgetting his obligation. You consider speaking up.

[What’s your evidence?]
[You’re a tsundere!]
==> […]

You choose to let things take their course for now in the end. Makoto pulls out her cellphone. Is she going to summon demons right here? “Yesterday, while most of you were busy defending our headquarters against Merak, some of us received a death clip. Ms. Ban and me did, albeit unfortunately we didn’t have the time to watch it back then considering we were occupied fighting off demons directly threatening our HQ. However, this is what it shows.” She presses a button and the huge screen on the wall behind Yamato that is usually used for mission briefings lights up. After the Nicaea logo, you can see Jungo and Keita in some sort of park. Keita seems to have summoned a demon behind him and is delivering a strong punch to the chin. Jungo is now trying to pull out his own cellphone but is finished off by the demon’s magic striking him with several bolts. You conclude it must have been something like Elec Dance it used. Jungo collapses, Keita gives the body a light kick to test if it still moves, concludes that the battle is won and walks away, and the clip ends. A silence fills the room. “As you can see” Makoto speaks up again, “There is no doubt that this was the end of a fight between Keita and Jungo, resulting in Jungo’s death.” The JP’s officials are murmuring. This does indeed look bad for Keita. Joe seems completely clueless. “Hey.” He asks you for help. “Those death clips always show the death of a person, right?” You’re not sure how to reply. If Joe wanted to argue that you can’t really see whether Jungo is dead or not in the clip he would have to explain why it was send by Nicaea as a death clip. In that regard, the prosecution’s evidence was certainly solid. Joe seems to look really confused, as if what he just saw makes absolutely no sense to him.
“HOLD IT!”
Joe speaks up nonetheless, shouting for some random reason. “But Keita-kun isn’t the killer. You know what I mean?” Airi sighs. “No, I don’t. Didn’t you see it just now? That was that guy killing Jungo! Right there!” Joe has that usual grin on his face. “That wasn’t Keita-kun. Didn’t you see? It was the demon!”
Everyone is silent. Yamato seems a little amused. “What you’re saying is that the demon should be held responsible for the actions ordered to him by its master? Summoned demons are but our weapons. You cannot punish a sword, nor can you punish a demon. You can disallow their use at best.” Makoto and Airi as well as the JP’s officials all nod in agreement. You wonder if you can help Joe out.

[We don’t see the summoning.]
==> [We don’t know if it was his demon.]

Joe is happy again. “Atta boy. I didn’t think of that. I just looked at the screen and it looked like it was his.”
Again, murmuring. “As a matter of fact…” Makoto announces. “…We do. After confiscating the suspect’s cellphone we checked the summoning app. The Moh Shuvuu in the video is one of his demons. It is capable of performing the spell in the video, Elec Dance, which it must have acquired through its fusion.” You quickly check your own summoning app, which happens to store the demon and skill data of all your friends, for some reason. And there it is, right in Keita’s team. Out of curiosity you check Jungo’s team. This one only consists of a Nekomata. It probably fell victim to Moh Shuvuu’s Elec Dance earlier in the battle, and Jungo was finished off before he could summon something else.Curiously you check his passive skills, which seem to be rather defensive. Anti-Phys, Race-O, and Race-D. The auto skill catches you attention. It’s Endure +! You show your findings to everyone else. “Endure + is the thing where you don’t die that easily, right?” Joe cheerfully asks. Airi complains. “All of that doesn’t change anything. Even if he was resistant to Keita’s attacks, the Elec Dance was undoubtedly what finished him off!” Makoto thinks for a moment, and decides to add something. “Indeed. Even if he barely survived the attack due to his auto-skill, please recall what happened in the death clip. The suspect kicks the body at the end to see if Jungo still reacts. Even if it was just a light kick, it would have been enough to deal the lethal damage even if he survived the Elec Dance due to Endure +.” Joe laughs. “Man this is confusing. Couldn’t we just have gone to the beach today? I’m sure that would have been more appealing than arguing about skills and statistics.”
Yamato bangs his gavel. “That is enough. The prosecution had a decisive argument the moment they presented the death clip and established that the demon in question does indeed belong to Keita Wakui. We shall now move on to discuss the appropriate measure-“
“OBJECTION!”
Joe, again, just randomly interrupts the proceedings. “But isn’t that weird? There’s nothing decisive.” “Oh come on now, you idiot!” Airi’s red face shows she is seriously starting to get annoyed by Joe’s awfully vague and mostly clueless statements. “How is a death clip not decisive?” Joe seems flustered. “Didn’t we get those things in the past… and… you know?” “NO I DON’T KNOW! WHAT ARE YOU TRYIGN TO TELL ME?” You should probably help Joe out and get this back under control.

[There’s a problem.
==> [They can be altered.]
[Joe is right. We should all go and have fun at the beach.]

“W-What?” Everybody seems to slowly realized what you mean. “Righto.” Joe picks up your line of thought. “We got those death clips all the time, right? And we could just go there and kinda change stuff. So all who got the death clip could have, y’know, prevented it from happening like that. Yeah, that makes sense.” He seems happy to have formed a rather solid argument against the death clip.
“Hm…” Yamato is in thought. “Certainly, what the defense brings up is not to be made light off. Anyone who received this death clip could have altered the events in question. Therefore, this isn’t as conclusive as a real video recording.”
“OBJECTION!”
“Ha… haha. I thought you might say that. But unluckily for you, we have a witness who saw it happen exactly like that!” Airi seems very proud of herself. “We’ll never let you get away! Get Daichi in here right now!”
“Daichi?” Joe seems as surprised as you are. You could have sworn Daichi was fighting together with you against Merak and the demons nearby. Well, you certainly didn’t see him the whole time. The battlefield was way too busy for that. Memorizing this particular bit seems very unpleasant for Joe. You remember him running away in panic from one of Merak’s approaching bombs. Yeah, probably not too pleasant memories.
Daichi is brought into the room, looking overly nervous. In fact, he already seems close to a breakdown. Having to stand in the middle of the room with all eyes on him, including the intimidating ones of Judge Yamato, probably doesn’t help. “H-H-Hi. S-So… I have to-to a-actually testify, r-right?” “Yo, Daichi. Relax and tells us what really happened.” Joe tries to calm him down, but it does seem to have the opposite effect. “W-W-What are y-you talking about? Ahaha, it happened exactly as in the clip.” “You received the death clip in question as well?” Yamato inquires. “Y-Y-Yeah, that’s why I went away from the battle against Merak.” “Would you please testify to the court what exactly you witnessed upon your arrival at said nearby park?” Makoto asks. “Okay, b-but it’s really just what happened in the clip. I arrived at the very end and i-it was t-too late to prevent anything.” He takes a deep breath and begins his testimony.
“I was fighting on the back lines during the battle with Merak when I suddenly received a message from Nicaea. It was Jungo’s death clip. I recognized the park shown in the video and rushed there as fast as I can. When I arrived the fight was almost over. I saw Jungo being struck by several lightning bolts and collapse.”
“I see. Is that what happened?” Yamato speaks slowly and focuses on Daichi even more intimidatingly.
“Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yessir! It happened just like in the clip.”
After what seemed like an eternity of stare torture, Yamato seems convinced. “This witness account does certainly back up the case against the suspect. The death clip hasn’t been altered after all, or so it seems.”
Joe seems as stuck as you. “What do you think about this?” he asks you, sightingly having no clue again. You conclude you’ll have to do all the thinking again.

[…]
==> [Would Daichi lie?]
[He’s the real culprit.]

Joe seems to wonder about that as well. “I don’t know. But this ain’t what happened.” You do have to wonder why Joe is so sure about this fact. Why did he even decide to take this “case”? You realize you’ll have to cross-examine Daichi and somehow destroy his testimony. Well, Joe has to. Whether that goes well or not can be questioned quite easily.
“So, Daichi. You sure you didn’t forget anything?” “I- y-yes… what do you mean?” “You just went there and clearly saw Keita-kun punching it out with Jungo?” “I didn’t see that. I only saw the end where the demon electrocuted him. Really!” “Hmm… you seem rather tense. Take life more easily. We should go to-“
“OBJECTION!”
Airi furiously makes a point about Joe needlessly going off-topic. After claming her down again, everyone pretty much thinks further questioning is pointless. But Joe continues.
“So, Daichi… and you saw nobody else? A tornado or something?” “O-Of course not. Wouldn’t we know about something like that? There was nobody else except those two, like in the clip!” “Hey, but wasn’t there this demon as well?” “Of course they had their demons out. Like in the clip, Moh Shuvuu was there. Nekomata had been defeated easily by the Elec Dance.” “Hm…” Joe actually seems to realize something weird with that last statement. Again, his thoughts are too unorganized to directly put it into words.

==> [Nekomata wasn’t in the clip.]
[You know too much.]
[Daichi, just confess already.]

“Thanks, mate. I knew I was getting somewhere there.” He gives you a pat on the shoulder.
“OBJECTION!”
“Oh for the love of- STOP SHOUTING!” Airi shouts. “What’s this? Another pointless excuse? Endure + would have saved Nekomata only 1 time, that still doesn’t mean it didn’t happen this way.” “That’s beyond the point, little lady.” Joe continues confidently. “Daichi, Nekomata was never shown in the clip, and you said you only arrived at the end. So, y’know… you shouldn’t have seen Nekomata since it should have been defeated and vanished by that point!”
Murmurs. It was indeed a contradiction in the accounts. All of them only knew about the identity of this demon because you checked it on your phone earlier. Daichi just slipped up.
“A-Ahh… but- I…” While stuttering, he is again met by Yamato’s stare of disapproval.
Joe tries to finish him off. “Daich, just tell us whatreally happened. You were there earlier, weren’t you? You altered the events in the death clips, and that’s how you saw Nekomata.”
“I-I was there earlier, I- but I- it still happened as-“ he’s crumbling under the pressure.

==> [You tried to save him.]
[You’re the culprit!]
[Was it an accident?]

Daichi looks at you. Tears are forming in his eyes. He seems to have resigned now. “Yes- I… I tried to save him. I’m s-sorry… I didn’t want to lie, but… but… it’s all my fault. When I saw the death clip I realized there wasn’t much time, and took the nearest truck to speed there as fast as possible. But I went too fast, and when I arrived at the park I didn’t even see Keita around yet. Jungo was in front of me, but I realized I wouldn’t be able to break in time. He was fighting some demon with his own, so that’s how I saw his Nekomata. He was probably already weakened… and I… I crushed right into him, sending him flying. And that’s what happened. I’M SORRY.”
Everyone was silent. Daichi covers his face with his arms, probably expecting something like Yamato releasing his dragon stream on him at any moment now. “Heh… well that explains it.” Joe comments.
Yamato bangs his gavel. “It seems like this case has taken an unexpected turn. The true criminal, albeit allegedly it was an accident, is before us. Regardless of intent, his careless actions cannot be overlooked.”
For some reason, something feels off to you. You feel the urge to speak up.

==> [That didn’t kill him.]
[It’s unlikely.]
[Awww yeaaaah!]

“Hm?” Yamato looks at you? “Are you saying being launched into the sky by a truck would not have killed him?” You proceed to explain your point. Joe was in combat with demons, so his auto-skill was triggered. No matter how devastating the attack hitting him is, he would survive at least one otherwise mortal blow.
“Certainly… that is how Endure + works. However, wouldn’t you agree that the impact from the landing would have undoubtedly caused his death? If the truck hiting him used up his auto-skill, he wouldn’t have had it when he crushed into whatever the truck sent him. Can the witness please tell us in what direction he sent Jungo so we can look for the body?”
“I… I think he flew into the direction of the battlefield. I have no clue how I sent him flying that far… I… I must have gone really fast.” You remember your fight against Dubhe and aren’t too surprised about Daichi’s ace truck driving skills.
“We would have found him on the battlefield.” Makoto doubts the story. “Though it is true that several people reported seeing something fall from the sky. It was assumed to be one of Merak’s or the demons’ spells and no furher investigation was conducted.”
“HOLD IT!”
“Wait… waiiiiit…” Airi suddenly seems to remember something. “During that battle… I saw it, too! It came down near the back so I couldn’t see it clearly, but… but… I saw YOU lurking around that location trying to avoid all fights and bombs!” She angrily points at Joe. “YOU know something! Did you see Jungo coming down and are trying to cover up your screwup now!?”
Everyone looks at Joe. “Uh oh…” Joe takes two steps backwards but you quickly grab his wrist.

==> [Okay, out with it!]
[True murderer caught!]
[Let’s run for it!]

“Hey, come on man. It wasn’t me. I mean, I totally didn’t see it coming. So it was just a reflex, y’know. And I did try to help the accused after all, so…”

==> [Just finally tell us what happened.]
[…]

“Alright, alright. So I was just trying to avoid the worst near the rear of the battlefield when I suddenly spotted something rapidly approaching me from the sky. I was just trying to prevent him from crashing right into me, so I used my Zan skill to try and alter his course. And well, that probably killed him.”
Silence in the room.
“So it was YOU after all! I should have known!” Airi, again, points at Joe.
“It… it was an accident, okay? And he would have crashed anyway.” For some reason, something aout Joe’s story doesn’t seem quite right to you, even though he just more or less confessed that he killed Jungo. For starters, where did the body go?

[OBJECTION!]
==> [NOT SO FAST!]
[AWWW YEAH!]

Everyone looks at you. “Huh, you know something?” Joe asks. You explain your point about the corpse. “Oh, I didn’t really see where he flew after being hit by my skill. But well, if the truck already got him low, he’s dead either way.”

[You’re wrong.]
==> [The truck didn’t hurt him that much.]

“Huh?” Everyone is confused. Why wouldn’t the have truck almost killed him? “No matter how you look at it, if a truck send you flying it certainly went at a speed sufficient to kill any human.” Makoto objects. “Are you saying his Endure skill was still up? That is highly unlikely.”

[That’s not it.]
==> [Look at his other skills.]

“His other skills?” Everyone tries to remember. You present your phone. Jungo’s passive skills were Anti-Phys, Race-O, and Race-D.
After a few seconds Makoto seems to understand. “I see. A hit by a truck certainly qualifies as physical damage, so that would have lessened the effect. In addition, the truck was driven by a human, so Race-D applies as well. With that much damage reduction, he could actually have gotten away with only a few wounds. So even if falling into a Zan skill at rapid speed would have normally killed him, his Endure skill was still up.”
“Ah! I remember!” Joe suddenly bursts out. “Uh… nevermind.”
Everyone looks at him, not accepting that as an answer, making Joe start nervously fiddling with his hat. “Alright, alright… so… I think I know where he landed. The Zan skill slowed him down and altered the direction, but he should have landed safely in the middle of the battlefield, if I remember it right.”
Airi stands up. “Whaaaaaaaaaat? You sent him right in the middle of the location? Merak was shooting giant lasers all over the place there! That would definitely have finished him off!”
You’re not sure what to add. No matter how you look at it, falling to a Force skill at high speed would kill a human. If that consumed his Endure skill, there’s no way to survive Merak’s laser. You remember something, your final hope. Makoto speaks it out before you can.
“There is a small chance for him to have survived Zan. Race-D. If joe used the skill, it would halve the damage caused. It would still hurt a lot, but it’s more likely.”
“Actually… I ordered one of my demons to use Zan. Actually… I ordered two.” Joe adds in a small voice while scratching the back of his head. So much for Race-D.
Yamato bangs his gavel three times. “In conclusion, there is no conceivable way the victim could have survived. It was shown how he survived the hit by the truck. However, being attacked by demons in addition to the momentum, this doesn’t seem likely anymore. To top it all off, he then fell victim to one of Merak’s lasers. This more or less explains how no trace of his body was left behind. I see no reason to further prolong this discussion. Both Mr. Shijima and Mr. Akie will have to be held responsible for their part in this tragedy.”
“Objection!”
A faint voice. Nobody really knows where it came from. Nobody in the room seems to have spoken up. “What was that?” Yamato asks?
“My apologies for interrupting the proceedings, good sir.” You realize the voice is coming from your cellphone. The image of Tico is showing on the display.
“I do have to admit that I have been listening in on this discussion, and would like to bring one fact that may change your perception of the events to your attention. The holder of this cellphone has recently formed a strong bond with Master Torii. Master Torii did consequently acquire high resistance to Force-based skills. If we take this into consideration, it is not impossible for him to have survived Master Akie’s attack.”
Everyone is confused.
“What does this mean?” Airi is ripping her hair out trying to keep track of the confusing order of events. “So Jungo was hit by a truck, but two of his skills made him barely take any damage. Then he landed in that useless guy’s onslaught but could have actually survived without Endure because he had strong resistance against Force? Then he flew into Merak’s laser, but Endure was still up, so…”
The door to the room suddenly bursts open. Very slowly, a person is hobbling into the room, on the verge of collapse. Their clothes are torn at several places. You recognize Jungo’s face despite its horrible state.
“I’m… alive… somehow. So please… stop… fighting.” After saying that, he just collapses on ground.
Another gavel bang.
“It seems we… have all been wrong about what really happened yesterday. However, the suspect’s innocence has been proven thanks to a fair trial and the efforts of Mr. Akie.” (Yeah, you get no credit at all.) “There isn’t much left to say, except that I expect all of you to continue your good work, so that we can face a better tomorrow once this crisis is over.”
NOT GUILTY.
“Meeting adjourned.”
It later turned out that Jungo did indeed survive Merak’s laser as described. Someone called Ronaldo apparently dragged him out of the danger zone after that and treated him. However, mentioning he was associated with JP’s brought Jungo into trouble the next days. The wounds he had when stumbling into the conference room weren’t from what happened to him the day before, but Ronaldo’s wrath. And with that, all of you went back to demon-fighting.
Spoiler : gotMLK7 :
I'm afraid you're one of those unfortunate people D:
But don't worry, this isn't laziness, these are technical dfficulties :P (Yeah you probably guessed who your IF is by now) So you just have to wait a little bit ;)
Spoiler : ShadowEdgeworth :
A VIDEO? WHERE? WHAT? HOW?

I dunno but there's swag at the end
Spoiler : Singidava :
What? A drawer? (not the furniture kind) Receiving drawings? DRAWCEPTION?

Spoiler : Drey Wilkins :
Well, it's nothing big nor flashy nor anything, doesn't sparkle, but you can use it as an avatar if you want :P I don't know if your IF nailed it or not, but here it is~

Spoiler : Phoenix Fanatic :
You're dead, but oh well, YOU BETTER COME SEE THIS D:<

Spoiler : TwiGav :
Here's your IF present :april:

Weren't expecting THIS were you?! xP
Spoiler : deHughes :
Holy Moly, watch out for the drawing avalanche D:

Spoiler : TKinhonipei :
I'm not sure if you like ponies or not, but here's your present!
Your IF wrote:I flashed a smile at the audience. “Don’t worry, fans! I’ll be signing autographs after the show.”

The reporters swarmed the outside as my show, “Random Star of the Week” debuted after another six week absence.

Not my fault. I was busy.

The introduction played as I sat down in my nice, comfortable chair. The chair across from me would only be empty for a few moments longer.
The riddle showed up on the screen. I still felt proud whenever I made a particularly tricky riddle. Another fantastic haiku.

The drumroll began and the curtain to the side of the stage very slowly lifted. Picking up my microphone from the table at my side, I looked at the crowd. “Welcome to the stage… Ghostly Banette, our new Random Star of the Week!”

The crowd grew hushed. There were a few gasps. I waited for the applause.

There was none. I looked over, but Banette wasn’t there. Instead, there was a small, giggling, pink pony.

“P-Pinkie pie?!” I exclaimed. “Where’s Ghostly Banette?!”

Pinkie giggled. “I said hi to him and he ran away! Then, as I went to play hide and seek with him, I saw a BALLOON! So, I was chasing the balloon, and then I saw all these lights! And then I saw all the people and I was like, “OOOH!!”! And now I’m here! When does the party start?!” She continued on, bouncing up and down.

I tried to focus. Pinkie Pie is on my show. This doesn’t make any sense?

… Well, it IS Pinkie Pie.

“I guess this works.” I spoke as I leant down and pressed a button on the table. Balloons and confetti came raining down, and the party music started playing.

“Woo-hoo!” Pinkie said, bouncing up and down and laughing. I laughed as well, as I saw more and more people coming on to the stage. She went over to me and raised her hoof. “High hoof!”

I high-fived her. AW YEAH.

… And then I woke up. Picking up my head, I glanced at my Pinkie Pie alarm clock, which was going off.

… Buying that alarm clock was the best decision I have EVER made.
Spoiler : LunchPolice :
[whispering]Hey, I have a creepy drawing of one of your characters for you. Well I've been told it's one of them. Tell no one, shhhhhhhhhhh[/whispering]

You gotta admit the stare is creepy :P
Spoiler : enigma :
Here's a present that may bring back good memories for you ;) Enjoy it :)

Spoiler : Whirlwind :
Does this give you any ideas for a trial? xP

I mean Mewto x Ace Attorney, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
Spoiler : Wackyman :
AND I THOUGHT TRUF'S PRESENT WAS AN IMAGE OVERLOAD
Your IF wrote:My IF gift for Wacky.

I had reaal fun while making this, actually. It was cool playing around with background effects.
I hope you enjoy your IF gift, Wackster!
I recommend that you use an image randomizer, like signavatar.com for this. ^_^ It really gives a better effect.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler : SuperGanondorf :
I herd u liek Ganondorf. So here's Ganondorf. Also LOOK AT ALUCARD! HE'S SHINING! Wait is this Twilight or something? D:

Spoiler : Mono the Meerp :
I HOPE YOU LIKE TRAUMA CENTER, CAUSE THIS IS ALL ABOUT IT. No seriously, I'd like to see you singing this xP
Your IF wrote:
TRAUMA CENTER:
The Musical
The lyrics are meant to be read and sung along with the attached songs. Please note that not all of the lyrics go the full length of the song, so don't worry if you run out of words before you run out of music.

Emergency

ANGIE:
Hurry up now
Come through this door
Come on sir
A tiny bit more

Hurry up doc
Time is flying
I believe
That this man's dying

DEREK:
Get the gel
And hand it to me
From this illness
He'll be set free

I won't let his
Life go under
I will save him
From that slumber

Get the scalpel
Hand it over
It's a good thing
He's not older

Oh my goodness
Do you see that?
It's the GUILT
He has it real bad

What can I
Do for him?

ANGIE:
You must save him
You're his last hope!

DEREK:
Very well then
We will save him
Let us save this man!

Code Blue

DEREK: It's time to start

ANGIE: Now what do you need?

DEREK: Hand me the scalpel!

ANGIE: Here you are sir!

DEREK: Now I cut here...

ANGIE: The GUILT is exposed!

DEREK: Now the laser!

ANGIE: Quickly kill it!

DEREK: Now
Time
To save this man's
Life
I swear to you
I will
Save you no matter the cost!

Consequences

DEREK: Well...
It
Is at last
Over

ANGIE: But
What
Could it mean?

DEREK: What
Is
This disease they call GUILT?

ANGIE: I
Think
We've just begun

TO BE CONTINUED
Spoiler : Holhol :
Man I want this so bad ;_;

CAN YOU FEEL THE EPICNESS? Wait... 52Mb of required space............?
Spoiler : GuardianDreamer :
If Endless Time was a videogame...

Well this year I've been hugely disappointed with how people waited till the very last minute to submit the presents. I mean damn procrastination, you've had the entire summer xP Doesn't count for you got, and mono too. You were the first ones to submit a present <3 But anyway, next IFs will be made on Fall. So the next IF is on Fall 2013. Yeah that's right. Fall. Sign-ups will start on September, and end on October. This way I make sure people who sign up are people who actually have time and are motivated to do it quickly enough :P

Anyway, that's it for this year, and it's not over because some recipients are still getting more presents xP You gaiz can PM me if anything is missing in your recipient's tag ;)

As always, don't reveal yourself or you may suffer the sweet consequences~

Excluded from IF 2013
  • Phoenix Fanatic
  • ZetaAzuel
  • Whirlwind
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Re: The Invisible Friend 2012 ~ PRESENTS

Post by Evo »

I had the feeling Singi was my IF even before the DL was over ... turns out I was right :D This is awesome, thank you so much!
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Well it's pretty obvious, to me at least, who my IF is. Thanks for the present, man! : D
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Zomg who is my IF

I wanna give em a hug ;-; I really like the present I got. Thank you so much!
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

...Oh my god that edit with Aigis's coat works SO WELL. It's brilliant!

Sadly its too big to look nice as a sig. :( That's really awesome though, thanks mystery person!

(And now I'm totally stumped as to who could have made it. My guess is an Arena player, but Iunno how many of them can do .gifs... actually wait, I think I have an idea. :3)
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Evolina deLuna wrote:I had the feeling Singi was my IF even before the DL was over ... turns out I was right :D This is awesome, thank you so much!
Ahem, yeah, I confess. Besides, even if the gift wasn't obvious enough I think I have ranted enough about how my computer BSOD'd and corrupted the original file to be found out anyways, lol (forgive me all the stupid anatomy mistakes)! Gah, I just noticed Krissy's fingers are totally off! DDDDDD:
And too bad I couldn't draw Naitou... I originally planned to make a realistic version of him as your gift. Hm, I sure have a lot of regrets about this year's IF...

As for my own gift... Hikaruuuu~~~! *squeal*
Wow, the drawing is great, now I just gotta track down who made it~~ *looks suspecting everyone who drew a picture in prev IFs*
My guess is Wolf, Evo or Rune... Wolf's drawing style is usually more... pointy and getting Evo would be too much of a coincidence so my guess is... Rune!
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

I can feel the warmness in my heart right now xD, my gift is so awesome! Thank you, mysterious IF! :)

*inb4ImakePinkiePiethenextRandomStaroftheWeek* :awesome:

Zomg Wacky, I luv your gifts.
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

I approve of this poetic tribute. I have absolutely no clue who could have done that though. For now, at least.

@Singi: I'm afraid you're wrong. If I was responsible for your picture I'd clearly have drawn Sai. :wellington:
Trybien
Spoken languages: English

Post by Trybien »

Well, tis suck so much.

*Holds open arm for embrace from Tap and/or Got while holding back tears.*
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

It seems like some letters got cut off from my gift, but I was amused (in a good way) greatly. It helps that this sounds like an Action RPG, and I actually am fond of those despite not playing many of them. After thinking it over... I believe my IF is either LunchPolice or ShadowEdgeworth. SuperGanondorf is also a possibility. Ewyn does look older in it, but I don't mind so much, since I can just imagine this is an aged-up version. So yes. I quite liked my gift.

Also I should start trying to see if I can't think of any make-up gifts for those that didn't get one. I know Trybien fairly well (Obviously, since I was his IF last year) but I don't really know Tap that well, and Got is likely going to receive a gift soon enough. Hm.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

My guess is GD. Totally GD.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Wow the original drawings and art are really top-notch...who did Gavin?
deHughes

Post by deHughes »

Woooooooooooooollllfff, it was totally you. And they're beeeeeaaauuuutttiifffulll. Glomps for you. Many many glomps.

Yamoeto and Gangnam Joe are personally favourites, but they're all insanely amazing.

Edit: Overlord!MC has taken the favourite position already. Dat black and white style. It overpowers me.
Last edited by deHughes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageLevel:15ImageLevel:5ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15

Tasha Krantz sprite courtesy of gotMLK7.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Well Gus's I saw this coming :/
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

I still wish I had done so much more with mine. ;_; But ah well. Today was horrible for me, so it was nice to come home and see (hear) my gift. It really put a smile on my face. :) Thanks, who I assume to be Drey!