Annoyed about something? RANT!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dramatica

Annoyed about something? RANT!

Post by Dramatica »

So, yeah, we all get annoyed about things. Rant here. You won't look idiotic with caps. :lol:

EDIT: Rules specific to the rant thread:
Ami wrote:- Rants do not need to be the usual definition of rants: as long as it's a legitimate, emotional issue and you feel comfortable posting about it, you may post something as short or long as you'd like.
- But keep in mind forum rules on posting still apply. POST TYPES THAT ARE (but not limited to) NOT ALLOWED: single word posts, quote-only posts, smiley-only posts may still be deleted, et cetera.
- THE MODERATORS ARE WHAT DECIDE WHAT IS WORTHY TO PUT IN THE TOPIC. It is not up to others to make judgements on whether someone's post does not constitute a rant. If you have an issue with a post, use the report button.
- No critiquing people's posts in the rant thread. This is a place of empathy, sympathy, and understanding. This is NOT a place of judgment.
- This is not a place to complain about other members, or even to point out their flaws. If you have a personal issue that can be handled maturely in private, handle it privately. If it can't, then it's probably something you need to talk to the AAO Administration and Moderation about.
- ALL DISCUSSIONS OF THE RANT TOPIC WHETHER IN THE RANT TOPIC OR NOT HAVE THESE RULES ATTACHED TO ALL AAO FUNCTIONS, INCLUSIVE OF THE AAO XAT, RP XATS, AND AAO OUTINGS ON OTHER GAMES.
Last edited by Dramatica on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomJibberish

Re: Annoyed about something? RANT!

Post by RandomJibberish »

I HATE HOMEWORK :evil:

I predict a lot of that smiley.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dramatica

Post by Dramatica »

Ah, homework. I hate it too. :evil:
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

How about the Word Association Topic? Can I rant about that?
AntiRoyalty

Post by AntiRoyalty »

Oh crap. Another topic like this... and we all know what happened last time.

Someone keep me in a straightjacket and lock me in a room so I don't go all emo on you people.
Brb.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

You were totally lying in the last topic.
PhantomH

Post by PhantomH »

Homework, homework, homework.....Dunno if I heard of it....Wait, what? Oh yeah! Now I remember! It was the one thing I never did during my school years!

Seriously, since my 6th grade year, I have barely ever touched my homework. When I got to high school, pretty much any unfinished classwork is considered homework along with any other homework we might get (Though I hardly get any in most of my classes) so I always try to finish my classwork. Grades turned out bad but hey, they're not important, to me at least :D . What I'm doing now doesn't require any business skills and whatsoever, just as long as you're social and are willing to talk to any random person out there. Me and my bros are trying to hit a high position so we can earn even more. Though I just started out, my bros are currently in a position they call Bronze and one of them is moving up to Silver soon.
No Dine. No Knox. No Fair.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

PhantomH wrote:Homework, homework, homework.....Dunno if I heard of it....Wait, what? Oh yeah! Now I remember! It was the one thing I never did during my school years!

Seriously, since my 6th grade year, I have barely ever touched my homework. When I got to high school, pretty much any unfinished classwork is considered homework along with any other homework we might get (Though I hardly get any in most of my classes) so I always try to finish my classwork. Grades turned out bad but hey, they're not important, to me at least :D . What I'm doing now doesn't require any business skills and whatsoever, just as long as you're social and are willing to talk to any random person out there. Me and my bros are trying to hit a high position so we can earn even more. Though I just started out, my bros are currently in a position they call Bronze and one of them is moving up to Silver soon.
Is that Amway what you are talking about?
Last edited by Jim Raynor on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Flandre

Post by Flandre »

In FCS (also known as home ec.) I got paired with this dim-witted skater who thinks that he is "all smart like that"... Anyhow, when we cook, we are assigned different portions to make, and this particular day was tacos, and he was in charge of the meat, and I was in charge of the Mediterranean salad... At school, some people refer to me as the neat freak, because I always have to be on schedule, and prepared to perfection... Um... Hello? That's what we are graded on :x ... So he cooks the meat for all of two minutes and says, "I'm like... done, so can you put this grody meat in the tortillas?"... Now in front of me sat this hunk of red meat, and I told him to get the meat back on the stove for at least 7-10 more minutes. He refuses to do so, and tell him that when the teacher does the taste test, and it isn't cooked, two things are likely to happen:
1. The teacher will get salmonella
2. We will get a bad grade
Now he stares at me with this revolted look on his face, the bursts out laughing... So I put the meat back on the stove... And with a smug attitude, he takes it off the stove... I try to pry it out of his grasp, and blood sills all over the floor, and he was determined to piss me off... So he manages to take a chunk and throw it into my salad... We spend all of the time bickering and pissing each other off... We had nothing for the teacher to test, so as punishment, we are cooking partners for the rest of the year...
Dramatica

Post by Dramatica »

AntiRoyalty wrote:Oh crap. Another topic like this... and we all know what happened last time.
?
Zeroes wrote:How about the Word Association Topic? Can I rant about that?
Yes.

Also, to quote Ema Skye: I hate people talking behind my back right infront of me? Do you (EDIT: Not talking to anyone in this topic, just people like what I mentioned) think I can't hear you like an idiot or something? :evil:
PhantomH

Post by PhantomH »

Ryuusai09 wrote:
PhantomH wrote:Homework, homework, homework.....Dunno if I heard of it....Wait, what? Oh yeah! Now I remember! It was the one thing I never did during my school years!

Is that Amway what you are talking about?
Not sure what you mean, but it wasn't a rant. It was just something I decided to say when Jibberish mentioned homework. I was just saying how good grades don't matter much and that you don't need to do your homework all the time, although I wouldn't advise it for people. The second half of my post (Which I forgot to separate as a second paragraph) is for the jobless or those who don't like to get a job, to think about.
No Dine. No Knox. No Fair.
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

I've got a rant. There's this kid in my school who is a whackjob bisexual freak. Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay, bi's, ect. But this kids takes it way to far. He's always shouting words on human anatomy and never getting caught, he literally tries to rape people in school, and all other things! Oh, and plus, he's racist and I HATE RACISTS!!!! He's a moron and always screaming things along the lines of "F**k the jews!" and calling people [Censored : Racist word spotted !] and jewish, and [Censored. Please be polite], and all other things! GRAHHH!!! I hate him so much!

Wow, I'm quite glad I got that off my chest. :mrgreen:
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

Let me correct some vocabulary here:

Bisexuality (as you may have accidentally implied) doesn't fuel idiotic behavior. However, aIA will agree, he is a jerk.

Racism: Contrary to popular belief, racism is a system of privileges based on race. Which means in America, only the white people can be racist, and only men can be sexist, etc. and so forth.

Prejudice: The inclination to hate a group of individuals based on race, religion,
since 2008!
Puc

Post by Puc »

I HATE PUC'S REPEATED INACTIVITY!
Fuzznerdees

Post by Fuzznerdees »

Ranting... One of my favorite things to do.

Alright, well, this happened about 5 months ago, but it still angers me today. See, I was doing track for our school, and we often go to other schools to have our meets. We have different events, both track and field ones. The field ones we can do whenever we want, while the track ones take place at a certain time. Well, I was doing one field event, the long jump, and I was waiting in line behind this one kid a year above me who was on my team. He was wearing a hat. I decided to play a little joke with him, and took off his hat, and threw it to my friend. I even smiled, giving him the message, "I'm just playing around."

So this kid starts running around for his hat, and my friend passes it back. I throw it back to him again. The kid looks like he's going along with it, like a game, and the all of a sudden the kid grabs me. So he has both of my shoulders, and he starts kneeing me repeatedly in the hip-area. Mind you, at this point, I wasn't even holding the hat. So, he gets all crazy, and he's spazzing like, "GIVE ME THE HAT. YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH?"

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting there taking all of it, because our school's policy is that if you fight back, you get in trouble too. I think that's stupid, but... Whatever. The kid let's me go, and my friend throws the hat somewhere, and he goes and gets it. Now, I'm walking around, and I'm like wobbling. My leg isn't working properly. And almost immediatly after, I have to do the 100m dash. Not a good thing. That was my worst time EVER. And it didn't help that this kid is stalking me the whole time while I was waiting for the race to start. Saying stuff like, "Oh, yeah, big boy?"

I had to go the doctor's, and I have no clue if the kid even paid for the appointment. He didn't get in trouble at ALL, as far as I know.

Oh, yes, may I mention that this kid was the student council president of the whole school?