The Invisible Friend '13 [PRESENTS]

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Invisible Friend '13 [PRESENTS]

Post by lazyplague »

I love mine, it's pretty cute but....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO WRITES POETRY! ;_;
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

I know who made my gift because it's obvious so you know who you are and you know you're amazing. Thanks so much. Now for a signavatar...
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

And now BEHOLD! My surprise present to Ace Attorney Online!
(You don't have to add me to the OP or anything Dan but that'd be nice)
god damn making this was a busy couple of hours

It's the 12 Days of AAO Christmas! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnS55EIK ... e=youtu.be
Aaand now you can all kill me for not including everyone despite the fact there's only 12 slots to represent an entire website
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

I love mine! 3 of my favourite things ever rolled into one! :D I LOVE YOU ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO ACKNOWLEDGES MY LOVE FOR SPOCK, THE FIFTH DOCTOR AND SPIDER-MAN

EDIT: AHHHH NUMBER 11. It's fitting because Eleven and the subject matter is a boss. XD I LOVE YOU LP

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

LunchPolice wrote:And now BEHOLD! My surprise present to Ace Attorney Online!
(You don't have to add me to the OP or anything Dan but that'd be nice)
god damn making this was a busy couple of hours

It's the 12 Days of AAO Christmas! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnS55EIK ... e=youtu.be
Aaand now you can all kill me for not including everyone despite the fact there's only 12 slots to represent an entire website
I FREAKIN CALLED IT

I CALLED NUMBER 1

AND NUMBER 2

...Did not expect Number 5 though. Your memory is impressive.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

LP has ascended to Valhalla.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Adding a small part in DWaM's present that I missed.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Brilliant, LP. Brilliant.
Spoiler : Spoilers. This reveals who my IF was. :
I must say, it was really fun making Wolf's (incomplete) present. Maybe someday I'll actually give it an ending.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Please dooo.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

I haven't said it on this topic yet but HOORAY FOR MY PRESENT. I made a stream of consciousness for the first video, since I can't watch the other two today.
Spoiler : BB watches Madoka Part 1 :
-Yeah, animes like this love the to just throw huge things in your face right off the bat.
…kinky
-It is…pretty weird now that you mention. I mean nothing about their house screams “rich” (don’t get me wrong it’s very nice) and then we get this huge ass bathroom. They’re people who like their bathrooms, I guess?
-pls. all the fanboys fanboy over kyoko. I say so, so I’m obviously right
-tomatoes too stronk
-lol--…I was talking to you in Steam and I forget what this point was. Well, lolsomething
-"is everyone in japan…" oh man I tried so hard to hear what you said here but I couldn’t. ;_;
-clichés. clichés everywhere
-yup, big windows. you sure like bigs things don’tcha BB? ;)
-MADOKAS NEED TO LEARN THEIR PLACE
-“MADOKA YOUR IDLE SMALL TALK IS AGGRAVATING MY MYSTERY GIRL SENSES”
-Kyuubei for best child rapist
-My friend did tell me Madoka is a bit forward in the future, yeah. There are some subtleties to it. Unlike the blackboard…
-Kyuubi loves to watch middle school girls get all sweaty—oh god this is getting too far ;_;
-RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH THEY ARE HOTDOOOOOOOOOGGSSSS! (Also, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have hot dogs? I mean I could look it up but I’m pretty sure it goes without saying. If they have burgers why would they not have hot dogs?)
-(damnit I got paranoid yes they have hot dogs)
-Oh man, I love beginning-of-the-series Sayaka. She's beautifully ham.
-again, tomatoes too stronk
-ONE JUMP AHEAD OF THE PURPLE BOLTS. ONE SWING AHEAD OF THE-ouch
-sometimes I think Akemi’s hair has a mind of its own. I don't think there's wind in a closed off mall parking lot, animators, and that hair is super bouncy.
-mustache for mastermind
-I’m pretty sure everyone’s initial response was “cocaine’s a hell of a drug”
-No time for explanations, we’re in a hurry! *begins long transformation scene*
-SHUSH IT’S A MAGICAL HAT DON’T DISRESPECT MAMI-SAMA
-Mami has a beautiful “u mad bro” face
-“And I’m totally evil!” “Aw, you’re adorable!”
-Judging Madoka on its first episode is never a good idea, yeah. :P Then again I know your opinion of Madoka has changed since then. Only two more episode of cliches to go! (Though actually the next two episodes a good job subverting a few cliches)
(Also I made Mono's. Damn my drawing skills, or lack thereof. ;_;)
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

LP LOL, LOL

Dude, AAO does not deserve you. That's a brilliant video.

And that's why, you'll always remain one of best members I've ever had the pleasure of knowing :p
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

A big thanks to my IF (I'm pretty sure I know who they are, but don't want to accidentally thank the wrong person.) It was extremely funny, hilarious even, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. And, as with every good mystery novel, it is time to theorise~! (Also, is the fact it has no answer actually a stab at one of my major complaints with Umineko or... :p)
Spoiler : Sane :
The killer is... Angela!
When Angela insisted they test to see if the key really was the room key, it was actually a distraction to get rid of [UNKNOWN TRICK X]/to really kill the victim who was faking his death, which she had set up in the room prior to the murder. Then, for the second murder, she waited until Puzzles was clearly not interested in her and dashed off and hid. Christina appeared, and she murdered her. After that, she simply ran back to where Puzzles was. Finally, she faked her own death after cutting the lights. Donna panicked as she saw Angela's "corpse" rise up and knock out Puzzles. Then all she had to do was kill the other two while he was unconcious.
Spoiler : Less Sane :
The killer is... Puzzles Enigma!
When we found Jonathan's "corpse", he wasn't really dead but heavily drugged or such. Because of this, he didn't react when Puzzles REALLY killed him, by stabbing him with the knife. Angela, then, lied when she said she was with Puzzles during the second murder. Maybe to get an alibi for herself? And Puzzles went off and killed Christina. During the third, he just killed Angela when the lights went out. As for Donna at the end? She was surprised when [Person X] appeared behind Puzzles to knock him out but NOT to kill him.
Spoiler : Not Sane :
The killer is... The Narrator!
This is a simple trick. We have a narrator that can clearly take over bodies and control them (as per chapter 4), so all he had to do was jump from person to person and kill them in the best way possible. For example, he jumps to Jonathan and commits suicide. Then he jumps back to Puzzles. Then for the next murder, he jumps to Betsy or Donna or even Christina herself. He makes short work of Christina and jumps back to Puzzles. Then in the dark room, well, he just jumps to anyone and kills off Angela. For the sake of clarity, let's say Betsy. He then jumps back to Puzzles. Talking happens and he jumps back to Betsy, waltzes into the room. Surprises Donna and knocks out Puzzles.
Spoiler : Insane :
The killer is... Enigma!
The Narrator wakes up in a white room, at the end. In this room, he meets Enigma. Then, since he doesn't appear to recognize the room, couldn't the killer have been hiding there all along? They killed Jonathan with [Unknown Trick X] and then just stalked around the mansion without anyone noticing. That's how he killed Christina. Then, he re-used [Unknown Trick X] to kill Angela and surprised Donna when he appeared since she didn't know of their existence. They knock out Puzzles and that's all she wrote.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Haha, got another set of Lain sprites~ Thank you~

Oh, and btw I looove DWaM's present. :D
Tap

Post by Tap »

Time to confess! :)
Spoiler : :
I made Trybien's gift. I'm glad you like it. :wink:
...Although you, um... have, um... compressed the avatar slightly...[/fluttershy]
ImageImage
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I guess if we're confessing, I made Gumpei's. My completely unsubtle incident of trying to figure out who you liked in KotoR probably makes sense now. Glad you like it.