Butterfly Effect

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Butterfly Effect

Post by SuperAj3 »

Yay congrats you two for winning! I've started to play your case and so far it's been very entertaining!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Congratulations to the winners, and I'll add the entries to my to-play list once I finish some QAs.

I'll leave the topic open a bit longer for any congratulations to our winners.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Bannedfrom7
Spoken languages: English

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

Congrats to the winners and thank you both for the award ceremony! It was a fun competition!
I am Banned
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Post by clcman »

clcman wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:35 pm Well, that was delightful!
In fact, I am so pleased by this ceremony that I maaaaaaaaay have a special little gift of my own to give out.

(What? Right now? Do you have any idea who you are talking to? I'll give it out later.)
...It's later!

If you somehow didn't get enough butterfly effects in this competition, I have brought forth in remastered and PUBLICLY-RELEASED form, my own butterfly effect comp case from almost 10 years ago, A Pre-Emptive Turnabout! Part of it, anyways. The part where the butterfly affects stuff, which seems to me the most important part for these purposes.

What? If DJJ can shamelessly promote his own cases in the awards ceremony, surely I can equally shamelessly promote something as relevant to this comp at the tail end of the thread's existence! Right? Right?

...Too late, already did it. Have a nice day!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken