Turnabout Convergence

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Turnabout Convergence

Post by enigma »

Hey! I made one of those. Though, yeah, they are pretty Umi...
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

enigma wrote:Hey! I made one of those. Though, yeah, they are pretty Umi...
Precisely why I said majority. :wink:
ImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Tap wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:My Endless Nights don't count? Image

Well, for me, it's more that I work on things at a lethargic pace. Also, this summer, I have a part time volunteering gig that takes up quite a bit of my free time.

Also, DWaM told me he's going to take a break post-this comp. That's why I think he's going to take a break. xP

Either way, I want to work on Curtain again. T_T
What are these "Endless Nights"? :awesome:
(Still hasn't played one, remember. Not likely to do so anytime soon. I hear the majority are made by members who think Umineko > Higurashi... *shudders*)
That's a good decision on your part.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Post by Wooper »

Officially back from vacation! :D And far too lazy to read through everything I missed. Someone give me a status summary :P
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Rune won.

DWaM didn't win.

BP went into mass hysteria on the xat.

Umineko > Higurashi.

I think that's all.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

A single person going into mass hysteria?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Yes. BP kept spamming Zeta, saying that he needed to change the rankings. Quite sad. Poor Zeta, still traumatized by those scars.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Who was BP claiming should have won?
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

DWaM. :3

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Oh, no. BP isn't saying Rune shouldn't have won. He's just saying that everyone should have been bumped down one place, so Rune would be second place instead of first, due to that old curse that's already been broken by now (So BP could continue to claim that only he can break the Rune Curse). And to ignore the fact that doing this would mean that the first place spot would be vacant.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
clcman

Post by clcman »

I suppose we could always put my super-secret entry in first place. Problem solved.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Aha, no worries, joining the next comp is out of the question. Mostly because should I win my ego would demand another shot at a threepeat which I cannot let happen. XP So, about a week of a break, then onto finishing ADB. Then Curtain. Then my last case ever.

...Still, though, I have considered an option where I would take a back seat and serve as a story advisor, possibly presentation assistant while someone else takes the writing leave. That really wouldn't require much of my energy. :P ...Just a thought so far, though.

Also, kwando, plz. I'm BP's greatest disappointment. Suggesting that he wanted me to win is a much bigger mistake than making Rune second.

EDIT: Also, yeah, Downfall was abandoned, there's like an official post and everying on CR I made like months ago. :P
enigma

Post by enigma »

DWaM wrote:Aha, no worries, joining the next comp is out of the question. Mostly because should I win my ego would demand another shot at a threepeat which I cannot let happen. XP So, about a week of a break, then onto finishing ADB. Then Curtain. Then my last case ever.

...Still, though, I have considered an option where I would take a back seat and serve as a story advisor, possibly presentation assistant while someone else takes the writing leave. That really wouldn't require much of my energy. :P ...Just a thought so far, though.

Also, kwando, plz. I'm BP's greatest disappointment. Suggesting that he wanted me to win is a much bigger mistake than making Rune second.
Wh... What? No! You can't do this to me! DWaM, YOU B*****D! I CAN'T REST UNTIL I'VE DEFEATED YOU. I NEED TO DEFEAT YOU!!! NONONONONONONONO!!!
DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

Well if not in a competition, maybe you could have a more personal battle? You could each choose a trial of yours to pit against one another, people could play both and then have a vote...

TURNABOUT BATTLE ROYALE
Turnabout Ghost - 1400 Frames
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Or maybe just your good ol' fashioned battle to the death.