[T] Turnabout Curtain ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Re: [GK2♫][T][CE] Turnabout Curtain ○

Post by DWaM »

ventuswings wrote:
Spoiler : Puzzle spoiler :
Yeeeeeees, got it right on my first serious hypothesis! (not 'working' because thought it kinda conflicted with one of red truths but couldn't see any other way... more on that via PM) :D
I was actually thinking it was bit of a waste not to use this mystery as actual trial, but now I can see why. Too much Chess. Bit disappointed that it didn't seem to make any difference though. Still, the entertainment value of shocking Shannon out of her expectations was well worth it. Had far more satisfaction out of that than I should have.

Thanks for the puzzle! Now nothing more to do than wait I guess :?
Spoiler : :
In my opinion, I say it satisifes the reds in full. Really, that red is only there for the purpose of being taken at face value and helping the player.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Spoiler : @DWaM :
I expected people to be more questioning rather than confused... (But then again, partial solution so~)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

kwando1313 wrote:
Spoiler : @DWaM :
I expected people to be more questioning rather than confused... (But then again, partial solution so~)
I suppose it's natural to expect people to question that Wright got killed, thrown into Gourd Lake, killed by Beatrice behind the Detention Center, burned in a fire in the mansion, and is still around. Though it should also be natural to expect people to be utterly confused by this mess. xD
(I'm not complaining. It's the most magical and enjoyable state a story can put me in.)

Now for theories based on random notes in my head:
-Point of Maya showing up?
->At least one of those Wrights is just Maya summoning him. Probably Cross. There, a theory.

Also Chief of Police is totally Beatrice. She'd be good enough at solving crimes to rise to such a position. This may or may not already fail simply because timeline paradox.

I'm still most intrigued how Gavin figures into any of this though.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Well, as I suspected, my DropBox's sent me a burn notice and left me in the dust for three days.

Oh, well. Links temporarily disabled until it blows over. I'm not gonna even bother trying to upload 100+ custom images and music to a new host.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Basically, you can tell when the case is back when the picture in my sig re-appears.

Buuuuuuuuut to whet your appetites while the links are gone, I guess I could give the Soundtrack for the Prologue.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Re: [GK2♫][T][CE] Turnabout Curtain [Links Down For 3 Days]

Post by Gumpei »

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE NOT LISTEN TO ME
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Hey, I only stored music on my dropbox. And it's still fine. xD

It's just, dem backgrounds. There are a LOT of backgrounds.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Because Kwando has forced me into a SoC review... I shall provide one :p
Spoiler : BLUENESS WILL Be SERVED :
Boy... I wonder if I could use grayscale in my trials...

Someone sure is depressed. But why do I care? I do'nt think like them at all.

Is this some alternate reality where Kristoph wins? BOOOOOOO

Oh Apollo... I don't think you can just... smash the glass open you know. That's just... not right...

Oh Phoenix, y u be napping?

Apollo, take some pointers from Phoenix okay.

Oh boy, Apollo is doing buziness now isn't he? GOOD WORK MA BOY.

This train scheduled is obviously important! I will keep note of it... mentally!

Apollo has no chains eh? Well boo... I would have liked those -_-

Big case for Apollo... and he beat Edgewater huh? Oh Edgeworth, totally different guy.

I'm pretty sure this GK2 music is... remixed or something.

Oh boy, we can play as the killer! I think... that's certainly is breaking the rules >:3

THE MAID wASN'T A LIIIEEEE

Oh yeah, my name is oging to be ZetaAzuel... cause that's my name >:3
Or I could say... something like Your Mom.. But ZetaAzuel sounds better.

Uh oh, this guy! Who know's what this could mean!

And so we switch back to our protagonist... I believe.

This is a long prologue :p not that I mind~
Apollo got the hots for Shanon... too bad she's furniture :<

Pfft, I'm going to the kitchen cause that's where the grub is. Totally going there for the food and not Shanon.

This is a neat kitchen :3

Oh did it now? I'm sure Shanon that everyone in Umineko is just fine... *looks at episode 2* yep... just fine.

Rare invites eh? Well I'm sure that everything will work out in the end. Maybe she's opening up.

Attempted murder eh? Well if we're gonna go one way that's the way I'd wana go... no not really, I'd wana go in on a fireworks rocket.

PWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Oh that's hilarious, I'd love to do that as a criminal just to screw with people. "Hey man, the cops didn't get you!? Nice, now you got to get me outta here man."

Oh it seems that there are somethings that Shanon indeed enjoys while being bored, something tells me that her love of detective stories will lead her to being important later on.

Clueless mysteries eh? Well those are no fun... it's all based on logical deduction then and I suck at that!

The heck? Red truths...? Dwam you better not be doing what I think you're doing -_-

Sorry Shanon, not my type of mystery. I'm suddenly not interested in you anymore. I mean... who wants to take note of every single detail possible!? Not me :p

Oi... DWam... please don't tell me this will be a clueless mystery... please... I'VE ALREADY FORGOTTEN WHAT DAY THE cAse IS ON! I'M SCRewED!

Oh look, an Inferno BG...

DONT HATe ON THE JAMMIN' NINJA!

A home with McDonalds... I'd hate that actually.. now if it was Dominos then we can talk.

Oh Phoenix, you and yer naps.

Hmm... btw does 41 years of age seem kinda youg to be a judge... it does to me :p

Also... I've seen that BG in 2 other trials... one being my most recent actually -_- but...
AHHHH WHY DIDN'T I SEE THe NIGHTTIME WINDOW!? UGH IM SO DUUUMB >_<

Edgeworth, someone took away your awesome theme song a replaced it with something else. THIS IS BREAKING THE RULES!

The evoltion of the beagle is just as important as the evolution of man. Think about it.

TAKE THAT! Oh crap... I actually did lose some life... oh nvm I gotit back! I was afraid I was going to have to look for a secret fail ending.

GUMSHOW QUIT THE FORCE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo....
Dat long distance relationship metaphor.

Oh dear, seems there's more to edgeworth and Lure than meets the eye...

Inb4 Edgeworth is the killer

I certainly hope that the rapist wasn't saying that to you.

SHE'S bEEn POISONED! I CAN TELL BY THE COUGH!

Uh... I don't like playing games in creepy mansions mind you so I think I'll take my leave now...

Hey... hey... don't say I wear a beautiful mask. I blush easily...

Oh wow... if that's how we define selfishness then I don't have any friends... ;_;

Well you're pessemistic... I'm going back to see Edgeworth...

GALILEO PROVED tHAt It WAs THe SUN! U LIE!

And now Phoenix is off...

and look who we have here, we're playing Mr. Mystery again :D or as I'd call it ZetaAzuel!

Awww yeah ZetaAzuel gets all the names.

Oh noes! ZetaAzuel, Phhoenix is going to get into trouble!

And I knock out Phoenix... :side:

LIES NO MORE rED tRUTHS PLZ!

BTW what about people who are unfamiliar with red truths...

Dolls... I'm sure this isn't important at all :D

*Looks at painting*

Reaction: Image oh God why is Umineko everywhere!?

Empty fridge? Lies...

I-I'm innocent! I didn't do nothing! IT's obviously a different ZetaAzuel not me! H-Help me out here!

Uh... it's about to go down...in purple.

and I killed someone... great...

Uh... uh... well seeing as I am the killer I think I should say that I've never played this trial before...

Battl-...

An odd prologue for sure...

ZetaAzuel looks nothing like me -_-

What would I ask myself in this situation... well... why I guess.

Jeez... this is EXACTLY how I talk to people! You guys got my character spot on.

Jeez this guy is so interesting, got to say you've made a character that could pull a guy into a story.

Noooo ZetaAzuel was the coolest name ever!

Cynical... but on the bright-side there's no mystery to solve. Everything works out in the end for me :3

And Red truths... darn... :/

Well inb4 she wasn't killed by the gunshot, or rather... the gunshot wasn't a bullet, or something of the sort of wordplay. Since a lot of this game revolves around the context of situations and the manipulations of situations and words I could twist that statement like a pretzel to get what I wanted out of it. That's Umineko for you.

Let's see, no remorse eh? Well this is probably one of the more honest simple ones me thinks so I'll let it slide... for now...

Then a grudge... well I'll belive that when I see a more legitimate motive from him. As in, I'll belive it once there's mmore to just I DONt LIKE COURTS

THE WHEEL Of FATe Is TURNING~

DONT DO IT PHOENIX ITS A TRAP~! I KNOW IT

OMG ITS THE ORAIGAMI KILLER... or maya... I guess...

Phoenix it looks like you forgot to make sure you were practicing birthcontrol with maya... oh nvm I'm wrong again.

Guilty, she did it, I'm done with this. I refuse to aid her. Never really been a maid person tbh.

Hehe... it's funny cause he broke down the wall in the intro :p

I dun belive you >_> even if you didn't recognize the person... actually... didn't the guy say that Edgeworth would recognize him? Yet Edgeworth didn't seem to say anything about his name or anything. Though he did react oddly to Lure and something that Prometheus said... a lot of back story going on around here it seems.

Shanon got a man voice... I KENw SHE WAs AN IMPOSTOR! It's on the frame that she says... "It was a few months ago, I think...
Someone broke into the mansion
and tried to kill her."

Yep totes your fault, no sympathy from me :/

Don't you mean... ZetaAzuel?

Hmm... let's see how many locked room mysteries we have so far...
Mine:
Taps & BB's(Sorta)
Eightbits
And now yours
Too bad I didn't have a maid in mine :awesome:

Pffft purple truths, I dun belive any of em. Nope, not gonna take em for face value ever. Nope, nuh-uh, I'm stubborn like that.

NOW HOw SHANON... WOULD U KNOW THAT? Not only that, the purple statements are separated rather than putting the whole statement together. In otherwords, it's possible that while 2 or three of the statements are true 1 may be a llie hiden with the other truths.

SUSPICIOUS NOOO!?

Well it explains how Wright got locked in... but then who unlocked him? It was Shanon correct? Therfore if she gave him the key she must have got it back earlier.

LIAR! You read clueless mysterynovells all the time! How could stuff like that be remembered but not the names and faces of her "business friends!?" I'm so clever :machi:

You're only here for naps Phoenix.

FLIP THE DAMN CHESBOARD ALREADY WRIGHT!

God... why don't I use these nice thunder sound effects?

Well someone sure is nosy.

I swear that those sprites were only made about 2 weeks ago or something... must be my imagination.

I'm Phoenix Wright damnit >:<

Or not... she knows I'm the one and only ZetaAzuel :p
okay... I'm just going to leave.

ok nvm lets talk about Edgy

And... she isn't related to the skye's... I wonder why :/

OH GOd NOt LUNA

Take that! Insult to the face!

Well Gant used Blackmail... or he was just good at his job maybe.

I feel like this woman and Scarlet Hall would get along just fine... I need an insufferable character like her :/

I'm sure that there are Desks on Mar's... somewhere in the future :p

I'm sure that she'll be fine with an insecure office. I mean who steals stuff from the office of the chie- oh... we do :/

No fair... we get all the awesome past characters... and yet... no Iris :< I am dissapoint.

The mate could show a little appreciation for us getting him off the hook you know.

Jeez... so much plot points... HOw AM I SUPPOEd TO RECALL OF THIS LATER >:<

No I came for the coffee, everyone knows your make it darker than the abyss of the ocean.

More Umineko... yaaay... (don't get me wrong I don't dislike it... maybe I just feel like I've seen too much of it during the course of the week)

Nope he means the other Rokkenjima on planet Venus, get with the times bro.

Yeeesh... those sounds creep me out... (even more considering I'm in the dark right now alone... :side: )

Kinzo, the eccentric maniac, who might I add was a wizard like myself :p.

Oh god, the witches epitath... DON'T MAKE ME SOLVE THIS DX IM ONLY HUMAN :<

Dat creepy glare...

Hehe... dat self reference.

Wow... this is amazingly similar to a Visual Novel that I know :3

Uh oh... what could this mean about Beatrice and the portrait? DUN DUN DUUN!

Senseless? Or perhaps they were brutal in order to prove to people that witches existed ya know. Then again, I only believe in wizards.

I knew that Shannon was hiding stuff, CANT TRUSt MAIDS THESE DAYS YA KNOW!?

STOP DODGIN' THE QUESTION! DID U OR DID U NOT PUT THE CHAIR IN FRONT OF tHE... oh wait wrong case...

Oh this Mr. Wayne seems like a nice character. Clearly, this is an important plot point I'm supposed to pick up on. Cause he's BATMAN!

Then there's Stark... you know, Iron man and all clearly she has the metal suit now. so she's suspicious of being a thief as well.

Hehe elaborations :3

What... I thought we were playing hardball... not showing her evidence...

No I won't stop it, clearly you don't understand that I'm the protagonist. More over a protagonist in the AA series thus I will NEVER lose >:3

CONFESS, CONFEEEEESSSS I KOW YOUR HIDING STUFF!!

Oh neato a timer on the present evidence thingy. I was going to present the neat little Beato picture but I can't now :<

So... who's the lucky man you're talking to?

GAH I DUN WANa Be SHANON!... wait can I fondle myself now? *attemps*
Darn...

Can I purposely lose so Phoenix wins? I'd totally do that :p

Oh come on... I can't win this! I don't have the logically mind of Battler, and the large choice of options prevets me from spamming. Oh well, guess I'll just fly through like a loser >:3

Or... I could simply be a cheater and use my Wizard skills to get the answer :p

Or I could just.. play fair...
*LONG TIME OF PERFECTIONIST RAGE*
well... I never would have figured that Venice had something to do with it... -_- I mean... I suppose small details do matter now don't they. You're evil DWaM musch evil...

And... then we get Mr. Blacks and Mr. White... and Mr. Red... and Ms. Yellow...

-_-

So many facts...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED tO KNOW THE ANSWER!?

*More hours of perfectinonist Rage*

SCREW IT! IM USING THE SOURCE CODE! YOU'VE FORCED MY HAND! YO MADE ME DO THIS!! :evil:

Oh wow... that's clever... that's really clever... not going to spoil it for those trying to cheat but... keep in mind some REds are more deceptive than others :p

Anyway...

moving on...

No truths!? WTF Y U SO EVIL!? I WANT MY ANSWER!

No, you can't buy none of my awesome green rocks.

And... I just realized... why did I save randomly when the links are out...

Meh... I'll continue it later...

Good stuff tho, good stuff...

And with that I humbly admit(or assume) defeat. I suppose this would make it two wins in a row now wouldn't it DWaM, got to hand it to you, I wasn't sure what I was getting at when I clicked the link but none the less you managed to amaze me. (As you did with many others as well I'm sure) but all the same, when the links get fied ima play this again and of course adulate you more XD.

Anyway, keep up the good work Chap. ZetaAzuel out.
And one more thing...

DWAAAAAAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :gray:

that's all :p
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

ZetaAzuel wrote:Because Kwando has forced me into a SoC review... I shall provide one :p

Yes, I am quite evil like that. :3 Anywho, replies in red.
Spoiler : BLUENESS WILL Be SERVED :
Boy... I wonder if I could use grayscale in my trials...
Greyscale always adds a nice touch for flashback scenes, no? I really like them, personally. It's just one of those touches that makes a case from "great" to REALLY GREAT.

Someone sure is depressed. But why do I care? I do'nt think like them at all.

Is this some alternate reality where Kristoph wins? BOOOOOOO
Perhaps~

Oh Apollo... I don't think you can just... smash the glass open you know. That's just... not right...
Well, he does. >_>

Oh Phoenix, y u be napping?
Everyday, I'm shuff-I mean, never mind..

Apollo, take some pointers from Phoenix okay.

Oh boy, Apollo is doing buziness now isn't he? GOOD WORK MA BOY.

This train scheduled is obviously important! I will keep note of it... mentally!

Apollo has no chains eh? Well boo... I would have liked those -_-
Apollo Justice: Ace Gangster

Big case for Apollo... and he beat Edgewater huh? Oh Edgeworth, totally different guy.

I'm pretty sure this GK2 music is... remixed or something.

Oh boy, we can play as the killer! I think... that's certainly is breaking the rules >:3
Yes, yes indeed.

THE MAID wASN'T A LIIIEEEE

Oh yeah, my name is oging to be ZetaAzuel... cause that's my name >:3
Or I could say... something like Your Mom.. But ZetaAzuel sounds better.

Uh oh, this guy! Who know's what this could mean!

And so we switch back to our protagonist... I believe.
BUT WHO WAS PHONE

This is a long prologue :p not that I mind~
Apollo got the hots for Shanon... too bad she's furniture :<
Without love, it cannot be seen! Zepar! Furfur!

Pfft, I'm going to the kitchen cause that's where the grub is. Totally going there for the food and not Shanon.
ZETAxSHANNON? SHALL I TELL MONO?

This is a neat kitchen :3

Oh did it now? I'm sure Shanon that everyone in Umineko is just fine... *looks at episode 2* yep... just fine.
Goats, anyone?

Rare invites eh? Well I'm sure that everything will work out in the end. Maybe she's opening up.

Attempted murder eh? Well if we're gonna go one way that's the way I'd wana go... no not really, I'd wana go in on a fireworks rocket.

PWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Oh that's hilarious, I'd love to do that as a criminal just to screw with people. "Hey man, the cops didn't get you!? Nice, now you got to get me outta here man."

Oh it seems that there are somethings that Shanon indeed enjoys while being bored, something tells me that her love of detective stories will lead her to being important later on.
Totally.

Clueless mysteries eh? Well those are no fun... it's all based on logical deduction then and I suck at that!

The heck? Red truths...? Dwam you better not be doing what I think you're doing -_-
Everything I say in red is the truth~

Sorry Shanon, not my type of mystery. I'm suddenly not interested in you anymore. I mean... who wants to take note of every single detail possible!? Not me :p
FINE THEN, BREAK MY POOR SHIPPING HEART

Oi... DWam... please don't tell me this will be a clueless mystery... please... I'VE ALREADY FORGOTTEN WHAT DAY THE cAse IS ON! I'M SCRewED!
THE PLOT THICKENS

Oh look, an Inferno BG...

DONT HATe ON THE JAMMIN' NINJA!
But... Steel Samurai > Jammin' Ninja! D:

A home with McDonalds... I'd hate that actually.. now if it was Dominos then we can talk.
>not choosing Pizza Hut GET OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUT

Oh Phoenix, you and yer naps.
NICKxNAPS OTP

Hmm... btw does 41 years of age seem kinda youg to be a judge... it does to me :p

Also... I've seen that BG in 2 other trials... one being my most recent actually -_- but...
AHHHH WHY DIDN'T I SEE THe NIGHTTIME WINDOW!? UGH IM SO DUUUMB >_<

Edgeworth, someone took away your awesome theme song a replaced it with something else. THIS IS BREAKING THE RULES!
It's the Portrait of the Witch theme though. >_> Also, yeah, totally... Breakin Da Rules, man.

The evoltion of the beagle is just as important as the evolution of man. Think about it.

TAKE THAT! Oh crap... I actually did lose some life... oh nvm I gotit back! I was afraid I was going to have to look for a secret fail ending.
Mwahahahahahahahaha.

GUMSHOW QUIT THE FORCE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo....
Dat long distance relationship metaphor.

Oh dear, seems there's more to edgeworth and Lure than meets the eye...

Inb4 Edgeworth is the killer

I certainly hope that the rapist wasn't saying that to you.

SHE'S bEEn POISONED! I CAN TELL BY THE COUGH!
Coughs signify everything. Clearly.

Uh... I don't like playing games in creepy mansions mind you so I think I'll take my leave now...
HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR?

Hey... hey... don't say I wear a beautiful mask. I blush easily...

Oh wow... if that's how we define selfishness then I don't have any friends... ;_;
DDDDDDDDDDD: At least you have Mono and Shannon? :p

Well you're pessemistic... I'm going back to see Edgeworth...

GALILEO PROVED tHAt It WAs THe SUN! U LIE!

And now Phoenix is off...

and look who we have here, we're playing Mr. Mystery again :D or as I'd call it ZetaAzuel!

Awww yeah ZetaAzuel gets all the names.

Oh noes! ZetaAzuel, Phhoenix is going to get into trouble!
OH NOES

And I knock out Phoenix... :side:

LIES NO MORE rED tRUTHS PLZ!

BTW what about people who are unfamiliar with red truths...
We explain it soon enough, as you will soon see.

Dolls... I'm sure this isn't important at all :D

*Looks at painting*

Reaction: Image oh God why is Umineko everywhere!?
Image*cackle*cackle*cackle

Empty fridge? Lies...
No grape juice? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! D:

I-I'm innocent! I didn't do nothing! IT's obviously a different ZetaAzuel not me! H-Help me out here!

Uh... it's about to go down...in purple.

and I killed someone... great...

Uh... uh... well seeing as I am the killer I think I should say that I've never played this trial before...

Battl-...
Actually, it's Black Battula... Not that it makes a huge difference.

An odd prologue for sure...

ZetaAzuel looks nothing like me -_-

What would I ask myself in this situation... well... why I guess.

Jeez... this is EXACTLY how I talk to people! You guys got my character spot on.

Jeez this guy is so interesting, got to say you've made a character that could pull a guy into a story.

Noooo ZetaAzuel was the coolest name ever!
BEST MOST NAME EVAR?

Cynical... but on the bright-side there's no mystery to solve. Everything works out in the end for me :3

And Red truths... darn... :/

Well inb4 she wasn't killed by the gunshot, or rather... the gunshot wasn't a bullet, or something of the sort of wordplay. Since a lot of this game revolves around the context of situations and the manipulations of situations and words I could twist that statement like a pretzel to get what I wanted out of it. That's Umineko for you.

Let's see, no remorse eh? Well this is probably one of the more honest simple ones me thinks so I'll let it slide... for now...

Then a grudge... well I'll belive that when I see a more legitimate motive from him. As in, I'll belive it once there's mmore to just I DONt LIKE COURTS

THE WHEEL Of FATe Is TURNING~
REBEL 1

DONT DO IT PHOENIX ITS A TRAP~! I KNOW IT

OMG ITS THE ORAIGAMI KILLER... or maya... I guess...

Phoenix it looks like you forgot to make sure you were practicing birthcontrol with maya... oh nvm I'm wrong again.
Uhh... OK?

Guilty, she did it, I'm done with this. I refuse to aid her. Never really been a maid person tbh.
But... Maids > Butlers?

Hehe... it's funny cause he broke down the wall in the intro :p
CHUCKLE CHUCKLE GUFFAW

I dun belive you >_> even if you didn't recognize the person... actually... didn't the guy say that Edgeworth would recognize him? Yet Edgeworth didn't seem to say anything about his name or anything. Though he did react oddly to Lure and something that Prometheus said... a lot of back story going on around here it seems.

Shanon got a man voice... I KENw SHE WAs AN IMPOSTOR! It's on the frame that she says... "It was a few months ago, I think...
Someone broke into the mansion
and tried to kill her."
That's.. strange. Shannon = Battler. Clearly now.

Yep totes your fault, no sympathy from me :/

Don't you mean... ZetaAzuel?

Hmm... let's see how many locked room mysteries we have so far...
Mine:
Taps & BB's(Sorta)
Eightbits
And now yours
Too bad I didn't have a maid in mine :awesome:

Pffft purple truths, I dun belive any of em. Nope, not gonna take em for face value ever. Nope, nuh-uh, I'm stubborn like that.

NOW HOw SHANON... WOULD U KNOW THAT? Not only that, the purple statements are separated rather than putting the whole statement together. In otherwords, it's possible that while 2 or three of the statements are true 1 may be a llie hiden with the other truths.

SUSPICIOUS NOOO!?

Well it explains how Wright got locked in... but then who unlocked him? It was Shanon correct? Therfore if she gave him the key she must have got it back earlier.

LIAR! You read clueless mysterynovells all the time! How could stuff like that be remembered but not the names and faces of her "business friends!?" I'm so clever :machi:

You're only here for naps Phoenix.

FLIP THE DAMN CHESBOARD ALREADY WRIGHT!
WRIGHT DOESN'T NEED NO CHESSBOARD. WRIGHT PLAYS CHECKERS ONLY

God... why don't I use these nice thunder sound effects?

Well someone sure is nosy.

I swear that those sprites were only made about 2 weeks ago or something... must be my imagination.
Adelle's? Naw, those have been up for quite some time.

I'm Phoenix Wright damnit >:<

Or not... she knows I'm the one and only ZetaAzuel :p
okay... I'm just going to leave.

ok nvm lets talk about Edgy

And... she isn't related to the skye's... I wonder why :/

OH GOd NOt LUNA
In super secret part 23424, Luna will make her glorious return! :awesome:

Take that! Insult to the face!

Well Gant used Blackmail... or he was just good at his job maybe.

I feel like this woman and Scarlet Hall would get along just fine... I need an insufferable character like her :/

I'm sure that there are Desks on Mar's... somewhere in the future :p

I'm sure that she'll be fine with an insecure office. I mean who steals stuff from the office of the chie- oh... we do :/

No fair... we get all the awesome past characters... and yet... no Iris :< I am dissapoint.

The mate could show a little appreciation for us getting him off the hook you know.

Jeez... so much plot points... HOw AM I SUPPOEd TO RECALL OF THIS LATER >:<
After you read as much as I do, you take note of every clue given? :3

No I came for the coffee, everyone knows your make it darker than the abyss of the ocean.

More Umineko... yaaay... (don't get me wrong I don't dislike it... maybe I just feel like I've seen too much of it during the course of the week)

Nope he means the other Rokkenjima on planet Venus, get with the times bro.

Yeeesh... those sounds creep me out... (even more considering I'm in the dark right now alone... :side: )

Kinzo, the eccentric maniac, who might I add was a wizard like myself :p.

Oh god, the witches epitath... DON'T MAKE ME SOLVE THIS DX IM ONLY HUMAN :<
Naw, we're not that evil... yet. :3

Dat creepy glare...

Hehe... dat self reference.

Wow... this is amazingly similar to a Visual Novel that I know :3
Hm... Could it be Higurashi, by any chance? :D

Uh oh... what could this mean about Beatrice and the portrait? DUN DUN DUUN!

Senseless? Or perhaps they were brutal in order to prove to people that witches existed ya know. Then again, I only believe in wizards.

I knew that Shannon was hiding stuff, CANT TRUSt MAIDS THESE DAYS YA KNOW!?
MAIDS ARE EVIL.

STOP DODGIN' THE QUESTION! DID U OR DID U NOT PUT THE CHAIR IN FRONT OF tHE... oh wait wrong case...

Oh this Mr. Wayne seems like a nice character. Clearly, this is an important plot point I'm supposed to pick up on. Cause he's BATMAN!
Batman, confirmed to be canon.

Then there's Stark... you know, Iron man and all clearly she has the metal suit now. so she's suspicious of being a thief as well.
I mean, Marvel and DC? :o

Hehe elaborations :3

What... I thought we were playing hardball... not showing her evidence...

No I won't stop it, clearly you don't understand that I'm the protagonist. More over a protagonist in the AA series thus I will NEVER lose >:3

CONFESS, CONFEEEEESSSS I KOW YOUR HIDING STUFF!!
CONFESS! CONFESS! NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Oh neato a timer on the present evidence thingy. I was going to present the neat little Beato picture but I can't now :<

So... who's the lucky man you're talking to?
It's George-kun, clearly.

GAH I DUN WANa Be SHANON!... wait can I fondle myself now? *attemps*
Darn...
They're real, and they're SPECTACULAR.

Can I purposely lose so Phoenix wins? I'd totally do that :p

Oh come on... I can't win this! I don't have the logically mind of Battler, and the large choice of options prevets me from spamming. Oh well, guess I'll just fly through like a loser >:3

Or... I could simply be a cheater and use my Wizard skills to get the answer :p

Or I could just.. play fair...
*LONG TIME OF PERFECTIONIST RAGE*
well... I never would have figured that Venice had something to do with it... -_- I mean... I suppose small details do matter now don't they. You're evil DWaM musch evil...
Actually, this one is my fault. :3

And... then we get Mr. Blacks and Mr. White... and Mr. Red... and Ms. Yellow...

-_-

So many facts...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED tO KNOW THE ANSWER!?

*More hours of perfectinonist Rage*

SCREW IT! IM USING THE SOURCE CODE! YOU'VE FORCED MY HAND! YO MADE ME DO THIS!! :evil:
Fiiiiiiiiine, be that way. D:

Oh wow... that's clever... that's really clever... not going to spoil it for those trying to cheat but... keep in mind some REds are more deceptive than others :p
Oh good, don't be a jerk and spoil the solution. :D

Anyway...

moving on...

No truths!? WTF Y U SO EVIL!? I WANT MY ANSWER!

No, you can't buy none of my awesome green rocks.
lol total hobo ;D

And... I just realized... why did I save randomly when the links are out...
Well, you will need to keep your save cuz choices, and stuff...

Meh... I'll continue it later...

Good stuff tho, good stuff...
Why thank you. :D

And with that I humbly admit(or assume) defeat. I suppose this would make it two wins in a row now wouldn't it DWaM, got to hand it to you, I wasn't sure what I was getting at when I clicked the link but none the less you managed to amaze me. (As you did with many others as well I'm sure) but all the same, when the links get fied ima play this again and of course adulate you more XD.

Anyway, keep up the good work Chap. ZetaAzuel out.
[/color]
And one more thing...

DWAAAAAAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :gray:
You'll see this to be more bananas once the links go back up too! :D

that's all :p
LIES IT IS I WHO GETS THE FINAL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-
EDIT: Dropbox seems to be back. I'll post a link here for anyone who wants to play. (IE: This is for the Prologue).

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Hey, I just realized. This is the second time in a fancase that Polly's been mistaken for a dog by Trucy. :sawhit:

Also, I think I know the answer to the second riddle but.... I saved to late... :(
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

So... The links are back up, apparently. Weird.

But, alright. Yay, they're back. Hopefully, this won't be overplayed as it was last time. (I am REALLY hoping it won't...)

But please, people --
The Shannon riddle section is OPTIONAL. If you don't get the right answer, please don't go back and try to reload it over and over and over again picking random options, hoping it'll work. Chances are? It won't. If you're not going to buckle down and try to actually think it through and are so deperate for the solution, you might as well just open the source code.
Also, as a personal request, just to make sure this doesn't happen again and as an extra percaution, I would suggest against saving too often in Prologue, I really would. As I stated above, there is no real reason for that and it only damages me because you just re-download the images on my dropbox. :( So please... Just as a safety percaution. This is not really me saying "u broek my game cuz u played it too much!!111!" No, I'm merely saying these as a personal favor above all else -- saving in other parts should be fine, I just want to get the part with the most custom stuff out of the way (70+ custom BGs...).
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Re: [GK2][T][CE] Turnabout Curtain ○

Post by DLA »

Spoiler : Part 1 Spoilers :
Stuck on Ema's testimony. I pressed everything.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Really? Pressing everything should let you advance... Though, there may be a statement you need to press twice?

DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Depends.
Is the testimony in a flashback sense where you're on the crime scene? If so, then yes, then there is a statement you need to press twice, yeah.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Ah, all right. Thanks! :atmey:
Spoiler : Part 1 Spoilers :
Wait, wait, WHAAAAAT? Cross is Nick... Or is Nick Cross? I AM SO CONFUSED!
The Final but not so ending chapter.