[T] The Empty Turnabout ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Gosicrystal
Spoken languages: Español, English

Re: [T] The Empty Turnabout ●

Post by Gosicrystal »

The picture of the mansion floorplan is corrupted or something in Chapter 3 when you have to click something on it. Follow this game save to see what I mean: Because of this, it's impossible to proceed.
Last edited by Gosicrystal on Sun May 21, 2017 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Gosi, are you sure that's the right save link? You have &save_data twice in there, when you should only have it once. Did you perhaps copy paste the link once, and then copy paste the part after &save_data once? If you can replicate this mysterious double &save_data, let me know, and I'll look into the bug.

As for the bug you're actually reporting... Normally, this would be a simple fix. Here, it is not. Technical details below.
Spoiler : :
Due to the Dropboxalypse, the image on frame 494 broke, so you'll need to get the link replaced. After the move over to the new server, Unas never put Legacy v5 back up, so you can no longer edit this in the v5 editor. (I let Unas know about this, but it will likely be a while before we even know if that was intentional.) Nor should you save this in the v6 editor, because the v6 conversion introduces a game-breaking bug. I've written the code for Unas to fix the bug, but that won't happen until the next AAO update, assuming Unas accepts the code.

You have two options here:
1. Wait for Unas to put Legacy v5 up or fix the bug.
2. If you give me a link to the image, I can probably fix the bug Gosi is complaining about by editing the v5 trial data. In a worst case scenario, any edits I make can be undone. You would need to give players save links to get around the second v6 bug, though, which breaks the Examine screen.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Mathias_Trueman
Spoken languages: English

Post by Mathias_Trueman »

A bit late in my response, but thanks for reposting the original ending! That was a good read.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

The issue with the image should be fixed now. The fades should also be fixed.

But please put the save game links in a spoiler tag. They make the posts really lengthy and hard to navigate through on the page.
phoenix nick trite

Post by phoenix nick trite »

Hi there. Just out of curiousity, do you still have the image of the crying Trucy
Salamence

Post by Salamence »

I just finished playing this case. It was really well written and very interesting.

Up until the end. The ending was pretty... meh.

But the rest was awesome.

Also, where can I find all the songs used for this case? There was quite a few really good songs used.

Part 1 complete

Salamence

Post by Salamence »

The song I really like tho is the one in the 3rd chapter during Mary's first testimony
Last edited by Salamence on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Part 1 complete

butterflyeffect
Spoken languages: English, non fluent French and Spanish

Post by butterflyeffect »

I think I found two spelling error in the first chapter of the case.
During Gumshoe's second testimony, when you press the third statement and Edgeworth talks about the police not being incompetent, it should be are and not is.
The second one happens when you press the last statement in Gumshoe's second testimony. During the part where Phoenix talks about folding, there is a missing you (we also works in this case) that should go after the word something in this text box. "...And something tells me folding in this situation is not something want to do."
chrissyjh

Post by chrissyjh »

Hey, whats the music from
When Alder begins her rebuttals in part 3? I can't seem to find it.
eerew

Post by eerew »

chrissyjh wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:55 pm Hey, whats the music from
When Alder begins her rebuttals in part 3? I can't seem to find it.
You could replace the "player" in the url with "editor" then go download the music for yourself to listen to, if you can't find the source.
ImageImage
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Legacy K.O.B since 2023

~~Proud friend of TWO ONE he/theys~~