Looking Back (Awards Ceremony is out!)

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

AbsurdAttorney
Spoken languages: English

Re: Looking Back

Post by AbsurdAttorney »

The rules on this competition are intriguing! Can't wait to see what other people come up with.

Oh, and, I'm in... If you'll have me!
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

AbsurdAttorney wrote:The rules on this competition are intriguing! Can't wait to see what other people come up with.

Oh, and, I'm in... If you'll have me!
Fabulous!
¿Acid Rain?

Post by ¿Acid Rain? »

clcman wrote:I Want To Believe by AcidRaid and cdcman
Fixed that for ya
clcman

Post by clcman »

¿Acid Rain? wrote:
clcman wrote:I Want To Believe by AcidRaid and cdcman
Fixed that for ya
cdcman is my alternate-universe counterpart who only makes Trauma Center fanworks.
A Less BASEic Turnabout Part 1 is now in beta. Stand by for further orders.

What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Post by ikuzonos »

risefromtheashes wrote:
ikuzonos wrote:I'm pretty inexperienced with AAO, but reading this thread gave me a lot of ideas and I want to deliver on them, so I'm entering this competition! We'll... see how it goes.
Oh, hell yeah. (Also, another they/them pronoun user on here? HELL yeah.)
Spoiler : Unrelated Danganronpa 1 Spoiler (clcman, I swear, don't open this) :
I'm also curious about your username because it makes me think of Mukuro Ikusaba & Sayaka Maizono from Danganronpa 1.
It's nice to see!!! :D
Spoiler : DR1 Spoiler :
You're right on the money! They're my favourites from that game so I put them together for my username. Cool that you noticed!
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

You know what? I'm in. And this will be another crossover case because, like clcman said, I'm one of those "two-bit hacks" who tapes two things together and calls it original...because I can. So my previous cases have crossed AA with Undertale and Danganronpa. I'd love to see guesses as to my newest crossover.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

DJJ6800 wrote:You know what? I'm in. And this will be another crossover case because, like clcman said, I'm one of those "two-bit hacks" who tapes two things together and calls it original...because I can. So my previous cases have crossed AA with Undertale and Danganronpa. I'd love to see guesses as to my newest crossover.
Great! Nothing like a good ol' crossover.
clcman

Post by clcman »

DJJ6800 wrote:because, like clcman said, I'm one of those "two-bit hacks" who tapes two things together and calls it original...because I can.
Hey, that was Judge Yorawner talking, not me. I happen to have a crossover case of my own...
A Less BASEic Turnabout Part 1 is now in beta. Stand by for further orders.

What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
AbsurdAttorney

Post by AbsurdAttorney »

DJJ6800 wrote:You know what? I'm in. And this will be another crossover case because, like clcman said, I'm one of those "two-bit hacks" who tapes two things together and calls it original...because I can. So my previous cases have crossed AA with Undertale and Danganronpa. I'd love to see guesses as to my newest crossover.
Oh, I know exactly what it is.

Ace Attorney / Shrek Universe cross-over?

:gotcha:
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

AbsurdAttorney wrote:
Oh, I know exactly what it is.

Ace Attorney / Shrek Universe cross-over?

:gotcha:
Eh...not quite. Though the thought of that is both interesting and horrifying.
Esrom

Post by Esrom »

clcman wrote:
DJJ6800 wrote:because, like clcman said, I'm one of those "two-bit hacks" who tapes two things together and calls it original...because I can.
Hey, that was Judge Yorawner talking, not me. I happen to have a crossover case of my own...
Well, a lot of the things said in those Awards Ceremony things are clearly jokes and not intended to be taken too seriously.

Anyway, I'm wondering about entering this myself. If I can find the time. Been thinking about what three themes might work well together in a hypothetical case. All in all, I think the 'combo of previous themes' idea is a pretty clever one.
AbsurdAttorney

Post by AbsurdAttorney »

I really like the appeal of crossover stories. Despite the silly jab inside the previous awards ceremony, I think they are quite difficult to pull off! And to be honest, it butters my biscuits to see the Ace Attorney crew delve into different universes of characters. I love to see how they all react to one another.

What is this, a Crossover Turnabout?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Theme mashup is one I hadn't seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this one.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

Enthalpy wrote:Theme mashup is one I hadn't seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this one.
le gasp!
We have been blessed by the presence of the man, the myth, the legend himself! Thank you! (Though, honestly, your praise is directed at SL, since he thought of the theme, so I guess, thank you by proxy, rather?)
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:Theme mashup is one I hadn't seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this one.
Oh, I feel quite honored, I promise that it won't disappoint. Thanks.
risefromtheashes wrote:
le gasp!
We have been blessed by the presence of the man, the myth, the legend himself! Thank you! (Though, honestly, your praise is directed at SL, since he thought of the theme, so I guess, thank you by proxy, rather?)
Lol, Ash.