Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

bigwins
Spoken languages: English

Re: Request Topic

Post by bigwins »

Those are great Starora, thanks a ton!
Detective-Luke-Atmey
Spoken languages: France

Post by Detective-Luke-Atmey »

Here my first try for making my Luke Atmey bliking eye today.
Spoiler : :
In D.art https://www.deviantart.com/astrogirl500 ... -769404665
:nod: :nod: :nod: :maggey: :maggey: :maggey: :atmey: :atmey: :atmey:
Spoiler : :
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Does anyone have Klavier's guitar riff sprite that's properly timed to the sound effect? The one AAO has seems to be too fast, and CR only has the sprite broken up into like 3 or 4 parts.

DylanTheProGamer

Post by DylanTheProGamer »

Hello, I looking for sprites of Sonic, Tails and Dr Robotnik either in Sonic 3&K or Sonic Mania, the same way as it portrays from whoisthisgit's "Tails Abuse In Court" sprites.
Sup there people!
Currently creating a case called, "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout", originally made by whoisthisgit's: "Tails Abuse In Court"!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I'm going to warn you that people are reluctant to make custom sprites for brand new people. There have been too many cases of the requests being fulfilled, but nothing ever coming of it. The normal advice I give is to work on a case that needs no custom sprites, but that may not be doable in your case.

Good luck.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
DylanTheProGamer

Post by DylanTheProGamer »

Enthalpy wrote:I'm going to warn you that people are reluctant to make custom sprites for brand new people. There have been too many cases of the requests being fulfilled, but nothing ever coming of it. The normal advice I give is to work on a case that needs no custom sprites, but that may not be doable in your case.

Good luck.
Welp, back to placeholders for now :?
Sup there people!
Currently creating a case called, "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout", originally made by whoisthisgit's: "Tails Abuse In Court"!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I'm sure these have been made by now, but does anyone have psyche lock animations of them forming and breaking? (Of either 1-5 locks)
I'm surprised they're not in the editor.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

You can make those in the editor, you have to know some numbers for locating them.
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Super legenda wrote:You can make those in the editor, you have to know some numbers for locating them.
EDIT: I've found where they are. Thanks!
(For others: Under the Investigation Scene you're in, go to Dialogue > Open > Settings > Add psyche-lock conversation > Edit Number and Position of psyche-locks)

While I'm at it, I'm also looking for some sounds I can't find in the editor. The generic birds chirping background noise and Mike Meekin's megaphone sounds. (Thanks for the help LOL I haven't asked for this much since ever XD)
ImageImageImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I used Meekins' megaphone in Proxy. This link should still be good, I hope: http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/g5gq97it2 ... aphone.mp3

As always, host it yourself.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks!
ImageImageImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I forgot to mention - you can probably find the birds chirping sound effect, and any others you need, form Court Records if you haven't checked there yet.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Already fulfilled, thanks!
Spoiler : Old Post :
I am looking to participate in the trial competition going on right now. However, a set of sprites I need for it is not animated. I am looking for someone to either animate them, or at least tell me how I can do so. It's a simple sheet with a number of sprites.
For reference, you can find the sprite sheet below. Note that I am looking for this specific sheet, not other existing versions of the character.
https://i.imgur.com/M7HG0mv.png
ImageIt's also possible that this particular sprite already exists animated somewhere.

Thank you very much in advance.
Last edited by Tiagofvarela on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

First question - do you have any favorite animation editing programs? I know how to do this in GIMP.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Enthalpy wrote:First question - do you have any favorite animation editing programs? I know how to do this in GIMP.
I do not. Or, well, I guess what I use for every small image editing I do is MS Paint and Paint 3D. But that's small edits to images or sprites and certainly not animating anything.
That said, I do have GIMP installed, though I really can't claim to be able to use it at all.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout