[T] Turnabout Curtain ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DWaM
Spoken languages: English

[T] Turnabout Curtain ●

Post by DWaM »

There's no running from the past...

Credits to hershel_layton for the art!
Preface
Turnabout Curtain is a remake of a case of the same name (which you can still play here, the case won't be taken down). While following the same basic premise, it tells a completely different story, one that I'm sure that both the people who liked the original version and those who didn't play it will find equally enjoyable and surprising. It's the story I think I should've told when originally planning the case, but, being the young and sort of... insane person that I was (and probably still am), I ended up putting too much into it and... well, turned it into a mess. With this, I'm hoping to fix that mistake.

The case, unlike its original, is made in PyWright (which I understand some people might have a problem with, because it's directly downloading stuff, so I do apologize for that, but I felt like it's where the case would've functioned best).

Playing the original version is not, in any way, shape or form, required for you to understand the plot of this one. As I've said - it's a brand new story, so... no need to worry there.

Premise
Taking place two years after the events of Turnabout Succession, Apollo has been living the good life. Well, as good as you can get, considering his "boss" is as eccentric piano-playing, poker-cheating Machiavellian schemer (his daughter fairing no better); his cases filled with complication after complication, and his former mentor...

Well, we don't talk about him these days.

But that all changes when he takes a seemingly simple case of a high judge and sets in motion a chain of events that threaten to ruin Apollo and all those he holds dear...

Obviously, Dual Destinies is not in continuity here.

Download
Download the case here!

Download the 1.01 update here! (Just drop it into the 'games' folder of the pywright subfolder and let it overwrite the stuff.)
You will need the latest version of PyWright to run the game (at the moment, it's 0.9880), which you can download from here. (Windows-only, unfortunately, the PyWright site is down). Not running on the newest version will cause all sorts of errors.

To run the game, place the "TurnaboutCurtain" folder in the "games" directory found in your PyWright folder and simply run PyWright. The case should appear in the list of games you can play.

Walkthrough
Spoiler : :
Turnabout Curtain Walkthrough

PRELUDE
Move -> Downstairs Hallway -> Lounge
Examine -> The door (the one to the right) and the photograph
Exhaust all talk options
Examine -> The faint bloodstain, the doll and the bed
Examine -> The door in the middle
Talk

PART 1
Exhaust all talk options
Present -> Lure's profile
Move -> Wright Anything Agency -> Lure Mansion -> Downstairs Hallway
Exhaust all talk options
Present -> Autopsy report, knife and Hyde's profile
Move -> Kitchen -> Back Door
Examine -> The bed and the desk
Move -> Downstairs Hallway -> Outside -> Hospital
Exhaust all talk options
Present -> Memo
Talk
Move -> Wright Anything Agency
Exhaust all talk options
Move -> Follow Dorian
Examine -> Trash can

Move -> Edgeworth's Office
Exhaust all talk options
Present -> Recorder, Jeremiah Hyde's Profile, Dorian's Photo
Move -> Solitary Cell 13
Exhaust all talk options
Move -> Edgeworth's Office
Present -> Apollo's Profile, Jeremiah's Profile
Talk
Move -> Lure Mansion -> Downstairs Hallway -> Kitchen
Talk
Present -> Magatama
Select -> I got nothing

Game (for you mortals):
(1) No
(2) Mr. Black
(3) Ms. Yellow
(4) No
(5) After 8:10 PM
(6) 7:10 PM
(7) Outside
(8) Outside
(9) Yes
(10) Black's Room
(11) Yes

Present -> Dorian's Profile, Lure's Profile, Dorian's Photo
Exhaust all talk options
Move -> Downstairs Hallway -> Dorian's Home
Exhaust all talk options
Examine -> The calendar and the kitchen
Move -> Wright Anything Agency
Point to the bracelet
Present -> Whatever

PART 2
Present Deliah's Profile on Statement 8
Select "Why pretend to be unconscious?"
Select "No"
Select "Why didn't I hide?"
Point to the bed
Present Lure's Profile
Present Lure's Autopsy Report

Present Apollo's OR Hyde's Profile on Statement 1 (OR Deliah's Profile on Statement 4)
Present the Camera Footage
Select either option

Present the Master Key on Statement 3

Press all statements

Present The Knife
Present Dorian's Profile
Present Dorian's Checklist

Press Statement 1
Present Dorian's Pills on Statement 5

Select "It was planted in his apartment"
Present Dorian's Checklist
Select "They could have"
Present Dorian's Pills
Present the Calendar

Present Verity's Profile
Present Dorian's Photo

Do as you are told

EPILOGUE
Examine the bed
Notes
  • The case is complete. Estimated playtime is roughly around 4-5 hours.
  • It's recommended you play in two screens to see all the minor graphical effects and whatnot. (It's also recommended because I have no idea how the game looks presentation-wise in only one-screen mode).
  • There is a rather annoying glitch in the court sections - should you save and reload during them, the character sprites will be glitchy for a certain period of time (they will glitch in and out of the poses they should have and their "normal" poses). The issue eventually does fix itself, but to save you the annoyance - I've set up so that the game eventually saves itself every so often on areas which you can safely reload from and avoid the problem. Now, unlike my last PyWright case, you are also free to save of your own accord. But know that the glitch will be there. Also note that it won't be THAT frequent so you can fix every mistake you make - usually at the beginning of testimonies.
  • Should the music, for whatever reason (there shouldn't be any more possibility of that happening, but if it does) just save and reload the game. It should fix itself.
  • An important note regarding an event in the game:
Spoiler : Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled on one aspect of the game :
There is a part in the case that depicts a real and serious psychological condition. I have tried my best to not go into any details about it and to make it as obvious as possible that it is not an actual representation of the problem. Should I have offended anyone in any way, shape or form, I sincerely and honestly apologize from the bottom of my heart, that was not my intention.
Credits
Spoiler : Credits, contains spoilers for the case! :
WRITING
DWaM - Story, Writing
kwando1313 - Minor Story Assistance
SPRITES
Lind - Dorian Hobbes, Andrea Lure, Michael Tiala, Jeremiah's Profile
AP-master - Deliah Gate
Tap and gotMLK7 - "Mr. Hyde"
AABattery - Briefly-shown drawing of "Mr. Hyde""
VirtAnderson - Phoenix Front
Sligneris - New Edgeworth Front
Tap and jeti - Apollo Front
ApolloGrimoire - Crying Trucy Pose
enigma, Dave, Naagloshi - "Evil" Apollo
TheDoctor - Prosecutor Phoenix
Ropfa - "Emo" Apollo Pose
MUSIC USED
"Daughters of Chaos" (Dark Souls Soundtrack)
"minute darkness" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"suspicion" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"Lure" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"Dead angle" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"The first and the last" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"Steady pace" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"lixAxil" (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
"Track 8" (Divi Dead)
"Onigaen" (Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni)
"Placidity" (Virtue's Last Reward)
"Clues 06" (L. A. Noire)
"Distorted Theory" (Chaos Head)
"Solitary Confinement Creepy" (by Triplemathics)
"Dark Knight" (by DYATHON)
"Everything Ends Here" (by BlueLionMusic)
"The Demon Within" (by Luke Georgiou)
BETA-TESTING
kwando1313, enigma
SPECIAL THANKS
E. D. Revolution - Took some peeks in his code with the trial sections
saluk - The PyWright Engine
You - For Playing!
Last edited by DWaM on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 18 times in total.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [GK2♫][T][CE] Turnabout Curtain ○

Post by kwando1313 »

IE... Please don't be like Gumpei. You'll know EXACTLY what I mean when you play it. >_>

Aaaaaaaaaand good luck! :D

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

kwando1313 wrote:IE... Please don't be like Gumpei. You'll know EXACTLY what I mean when you play it. >_>

Aaaaaaaaaand good luck! :D
IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WOULD HAPPEN

Anyhow, I'm still being ambiguous about my opinions for all entries, but I would like to say two things:

1. THIS CASE IS BANANAS

See, this whole title mess is just going to confuse absolutely everyone now. Newcomers will wander into a thread and see people seemingly talking about something completely different from what is stated in the title. And what if someone wants to mark a spoiler for a part of it? When they say part 2, how will you know whether they mean part 2 of the whole case or just the part that's labeled 'part 2'?

And what will people say when casually discussing it elsewhere? Which will they use? People who haven't played aren't going to know what they mean if they use the 'true' title, whereas the one IN the title isn't the true name of the case.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE CONFUSED NOW WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HAVE A CONSISTENT TITLE DWAMMIT
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Spoiler : Response to no. 2 :
Because above my need to break the rules, I realized I need to break the system :awesome: (and, by extension, you)
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Spoiler : @Gunpei :
Breakin' Da Rules, man. :D
Dwammit, going and ninja'ing me, eh?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : dat random evidence room comment :
You're bribing the wrong people lol It's the actual Shannon....... I like where this is going. (Funny... two entries using the portrait. Well this one is more justified I guess.)
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Blackrune wrote:
You're bribing the wrong people lol It's the actual Shannon....... I like where this is going. (Funny... two entries using the portrait. Well this one is more justified I guess.)
Yes, it actually is the legit Shannon. :o

Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

kwando1313 wrote:
Blackrune wrote:
.....OR IS IT? (to be fair, I'm pretty much going "OR IS IT?" at pretty much everything in this case so far. Also I like how Apollo actually noted I blatantly used his name. The reactions of others before that were still pretty hilarious though.)

Edit: Locked room mystery battle. I'm very sold to this case.

Edit2: Darn, only solved the second one on first try. First one admittedly only got me because I jumped through the text too quickly. Third one eventually scared me off with the amount of facts and timetables. I thought of some ways but none of them were right it seems. Shannon wins 2:1
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Blackrune wrote:
Edit2: Darn, only solved the second one on first try. First one admittedly only got me because I jumped through the text too quickly. Third one eventually scared me off with the amount of facts and timetables. I thought of some ways but none of them were right it seems. Shannon wins 2:1
Admittedly, the third one is pretty hard, but the option to always go through it is there. It was actually pretty panned by Ferdie originally and with a crap ton of balancing, it should be relatively fair to solve right now. But yeah, I don't blame you for not wanting to spend so much time on it. (Even though, it is one of my more favourite parts of the trial). Hopefully someone will be willing to solve it later on.

...But I'm so glad I got you on the first one. :awesome:
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Blackrune wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:
Blackrune wrote:
.....OR IS IT? (to be fair, I'm pretty much going "OR IS IT?" at pretty much everything in this case so far. Also I like how Apollo actually noted I blatantly used his name. The reactions of others before that were still pretty hilarious though.)

Admittedly, the second one is pretty fair in difficulty (it's the one that I wrote too! :3) But the 3rd one is meant to be pretty tough.

DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

Random Stream of Consciousness because Kwando and DWaM doesn't tolerate it in the xat. Their dead xat, I guess, their problem.
Spoiler : SoC: SPOILERS - watch out it's long :
Hey, that dark room is familiar.
Depressed protagonist yay. I can imagine what the trial will be like.
"You're lyi-ah, screw this, I'm going home."
Looks like Polly killed someone. Yay.
Umadbro?
...Breaking the window eh? You won't get far with offense, 'cos Kristoph has the Coolest Defense in the West.

WOW PLOT TWIST HE WASN'T ACTUALLY TEH PROTAGONIST
Wow, Phoenix certainly has a high opinion of himself.
I just read "zzzz" as "zzzz". As in Phoenix buzzing in the middle of a phone call.
Polly's shouting makes anyone wake up! And then drop unconsciously to the floor. That was effective.
Yay for Apollo front sprites!
D'aww Polly looks so cute in his cute pose. That is what cute poses are for.
Republic of Ghourdia yay. Hope it won't be a city state in the middle of Gourd Lake.
Train hasn't arrived for 2 hours? This isn't Hungary, make up a valid excuse.
EDGEWATER HAS NO SHAME.
I so want to throw Phoenix into the train tracks for that pun.
What do you mean you didn't make the witness break down on the stand? I'M DISAPPOINTED SON
They'll never catch the culprit. Because...it was PHOENIX. actually it was mastersonor pooleit was ablaze
She may be Ablaze's sister. Keeps her position regardless of her behavior. I'm proud of you, child.
I'MA CHARGE YOU WITH PERJURY cos your alibi is bad for my case.
MUST TAEK MOAR NAPS
NEVER ENOUGH NAPS

Too many protagonists. TOO MANY PROTAGONISTS
Why don't you....Lure her out? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YOU FORGOT TO SAY END QUOTE
My. Name. Is. SKRILLEEEEEX...lolno.
His name is Edgewater. PAY ATTENTION MURDERER
"Can you help me use the toilet?" ..k

"Meh, iunno". AJ's been on the xat for too long.
Hey, I got an idea! Let's play as Shannon! Or wait, Lure! Or, the lamp on the wall! GENIUS. (I should have made that as a comp entry. "Turnabout Life of a Wall Lamp"
A passionate face burning red...
LURE IS DEAD....no?
Lure likes Jammin' Ninja?
GOOD EVENING JUSTICE I HAVE COME TO CROSS MY ARMS AND LOOK AT YOU LIKE I'M GONNA EAT YOU
Edgeworth. From a monster a kind-hearted man, then a monster again. Yay for character development.
"Let me make this perfectly clear. SHE'S GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
..Hey, that actually was kinda what he said. Fortune-teller powah win.
"The jurist system will fall"..."What does he mean?" WELL IT MEANS THERE WON'T BE A JURIST SYSTEM.
Yay fah knox's rules. ...Wait, this IS Breaking the Rules, so you won't follow that, will ya.
Whatchu mean I'm lazy? ...Sorry, time for my before-dinner-but-after-afternoon-nap-nap. Bye!

lolno
SHANNON IS TEH KILLER
Uuu~ something happening in teh lounge...
...Ms. Lure, you actually don't have to say the actor instructions out loud.
...So she got Apollo's bracelet...WITHOUT THE BRACELET. #terribleaphorism #notevenanaphorism
I WANT TO PLAY A GAME
What do you mean everyone is evil? Even Kristoph? Even Dahlia Hawthorne? WAAAH CHILDHOOD RUINED
HOLD IT! (cough)
...Magatama not working. *error code 404*
THE DISGUISED MAN IS KRISTOPH ..or is he
kill phoenix kill phoenix KILL HIM
Woo. That really worked. FORTUNE TELLAH POWAH: works everytiem
And...this is the point it becomes an Umineko crossover.
Phoenix has METAL HEAD. *distortion guitar chord*
JANOS KOVACS HIT PHOENIX WRIGHT IN THE MANSION HALLWAY WITH THE VASE! Of course!
Purple truth? SU-SPI-CIOUSSSS
Dammit edgey you're not my boss
...Hey that silhouette looks familiar.

STILL NOT OVER YET..not that I'm complaining
...Choose a door. One of them leads to eternal happiness and the other to the lion's den. Oh, and the happiness door is not in this country. Both of them are lion's dens. Sue me.
...it wasn't kristoph... *sad*
MAGATAMA FINALLY WORKING
"The Magatama never he openly said he killed her." Whoops, you accidentally 92 MB of RAR files.
"Please try to make this time interesting for both of us, Mr. Wright" "Okay, I'll try" *juggles*
Wow, I read "imperfect puzzle" as "indecent pizza"...okay.
There is a difference between "You shot" and "you killed".
ZA BIIRU OFU FEETO ISU TAANIN
REBERU WAN
AKUSHON
...Wow, "new evidence added" is the worst ringtone. EVER.
FEAR THE BRICK WALL, MORTAL
yay timeskip (nothing interesting in the detcenter convo)
EPIK PHOENIX FAEC SHOT
Worthy is slacking off. I TRUSTED YOU YOU WERE MY IDOL lolno
Wow, Edgey has the hell on his desk. Awesome.
Never heard of me? THROW HER OUT OF TEH WINDOW
I'm impressed, he won all those cases without knowing how to read.
Adele Skye is the most awesome woman I've seen on this trial. ...Well, there aren't many women, so it was between her and Shannon. But Shannon is Umineko and I chose Skye out of pure defiance. Sue me.
Yay Godot.
Yay Godot revamped music.
Yay Godot has evidence against my clie- oh wait, that is bad.
NOT UMINEKO AGAIN
..So you're breaking the rules by making an intentional crossover....Naisu.
EVEN KIRA!
Stop talking about the Rokkenjima murders, it's not what we're in right now...OR ARE WE
Instant Godot: "Ha!" + "Trite"
That maid's been EVERYWHERE.
...NEED MOAR PSYCHELOCKS

Yay I'm Shannon nao.
Of course, all answers must be truthful lolno I'm just gonna lie my way through
...This is so gonna end in Monty Python references.
"What's your eye color?" "Brown" "NO BLUE"
Standing on an ice cube, seriously? ...no it can't be, it's a reverse multiple quadruple suicide. That's "murder" for you.
Locked rooms are killing me...OR WAS IT A SUICIDE?
Meh, I'm gonna post this now. I have a feeling I could cry a river here on the third locked room, and it's late at night.

Total times sued: 10328
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

DeeYo wrote:Random Stream of Consciousness because Kwando and DWaM doesn't tolerate it in the xat. Their dead xat, I guess, their problem.
And selected replies... IN RED!
Spoiler : SoC: SPOILERS - watch out it's long :
Hey, that dark room is familiar.
Depressed protagonist yay. I can imagine what the trial will be like.
"You're lyi-ah, screw this, I'm going home."
Looks like Polly killed someone. Yay.
orly? What makes you say that? :awesome:
Umadbro?
...Breaking the window eh? You won't get far with offense, 'cos Kristoph has the Coolest Defense in the West.
WOW PLOT TWIST HE WASN'T ACTUALLY TEH PROTAGONIST
Wow, Phoenix certainly has a high opinion of himself.
No, not really.
I just read "zzzz" as "zzzz". As in Phoenix buzzing in the middle of a phone call.
So... You read zzzz as zzzz. GOT IT.
Polly's shouting makes anyone wake up! And then drop unconsciously to the floor. That was effective.
Yay for Apollo front sprites!
D'aww Polly looks so cute in his cute pose. That is what cute poses are for.
Republic of Ghourdia yay. Hope it won't be a city state in the middle of Gourd Lake.
Best city state ever.
Train hasn't arrived for 2 hours? This isn't Hungary, make up a valid excuse.
PLOT TWIST: THE AA SERIES TAKES PLACE IN HUNGARY ALL ALONG
EDGEWATER HAS NO SHAME.
I so want to throw Phoenix into the train tracks for that pun.
lol, nope. He's always Wright! :awesome:
What do you mean you didn't make the witness break down on the stand? I'M DISAPPOINTED SON
They'll never catch the culprit. Because...it was PHOENIX. actually it was mastersonor pooleit was ablaze
She may be Ablaze's sister. Keeps her position regardless of her behavior. I'm proud of you, child.
I'MA CHARGE YOU WITH PERJURY cos your alibi is bad for my case.
MUST TAEK MOAR NAPS
NEVER ENOUGH NAPS
Naps are the best!

Too many protagonists. TOO MANY PROTAGONISTS
Why don't you....Lure her out? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YOU FORGOT TO SAY END QUOTE
My. Name. Is. SKRILLEEEEEX...lolno.
His name is Edgewater. PAY ATTENTION MURDERER
"Can you help me use the toilet?" ..k

"Meh, iunno". AJ's been on the xat for too long.
You mean Nick?
Hey, I got an idea! Let's play as Shannon! Or wait, Lure! Or, the lamp on the wall! GENIUS. (I should have made that as a comp entry. "Turnabout Life of a Wall Lamp"
A passionate face burning red...
LURE IS DEAD....no?
Not yet.
Lure likes Jammin' Ninja?
GOOD EVENING JUSTICE I HAVE COME TO CROSS MY ARMS AND LOOK AT YOU LIKE I'M GONNA EAT YOU
Edgeworth. From a monster a kind-hearted man, then a monster again. Yay for character development.
"Let me make this perfectly clear. SHE'S GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
..Hey, that actually was kinda what he said. Fortune-teller powah win.
"The jurist system will fall"..."What does he mean?" WELL IT MEANS THERE WON'T BE A JURIST SYSTEM.
Yay fah knox's rules. ...Wait, this IS Breaking the Rules, so you won't follow that, will ya.
Knox! It's the best rule set ever!
Whatchu mean I'm lazy? ...Sorry, time for my before-dinner-but-after-afternoon-nap-nap. Bye!

lolno
SHANNON IS TEH KILLER
Suuuuuuuuure... >_>
Uuu~ something happening in teh lounge...
...Ms. Lure, you actually don't have to say the actor instructions out loud.
...So she got Apollo's bracelet...WITHOUT THE BRACELET. #terribleaphorism #notevenanaphorism
I WANT TO PLAY A GAME
She actually wanted to play Trauma Center. She wanted Nick to help her defeat Savato.
What do you mean everyone is evil? Even Kristoph? Even Dahlia Hawthorne? WAAAH CHILDHOOD RUINED
HOLD IT! (cough)
...Magatama not working. *error code 404*
THE DISGUISED MAN IS KRISTOPH ..or is he
kill phoenix kill phoenix KILL HIM
Woo. That really worked. FORTUNE TELLAH POWAH: works everytiem
And...this is the point it becomes an Umineko crossover.
This point? Not a point later? :3
Phoenix has METAL HEAD. *distortion guitar chord*
JANOS KOVACS HIT PHOENIX WRIGHT IN THE MANSION HALLWAY WITH THE VASE! Of course!
Purple truth? SU-SPI-CIOUSSSS
Purple is never suspicious. :D
Dammit edgey you're not my boss
...Hey that silhouette looks familiar.

STILL NOT OVER YET..not that I'm complaining
...Choose a door. One of them leads to eternal happiness and the other to the lion's den. Oh, and the happiness door is not in this country. Both of them are lion's dens. Sue me.
...it wasn't kristoph... *sad*
MAGATAMA FINALLY WORKING
"The Magatama never he openly said he killed her." Whoops, you accidentally 92 MB of RAR files.
"Please try to make this time interesting for both of us, Mr. Wright" "Okay, I'll try" *juggles*
Wow, I read "imperfect puzzle" as "indecent pizza"...okay.
There is a difference between "You shot" and "you killed".
ZA BIIRU OFU FEETO ISU TAANIN
REBERU WAN
AKUSHON
...Wow, "new evidence added" is the worst ringtone. EVER.
FEAR THE BRICK WALL, MORTAL
yay timeskip (nothing interesting in the detcenter convo)
EPIK PHOENIX FAEC SHOT
Worthy is slacking off. I TRUSTED YOU YOU WERE MY IDOL lolno
Wow, Edgey has the hell on his desk. Awesome.
Never heard of me? THROW HER OUT OF TEH WINDOW
I'm impressed, he won all those cases without knowing how to read.
Adele Skye is the most awesome woman I've seen on this trial. ...Well, there aren't many women, so it was between her and Shannon. But Shannon is Umineko and I chose Skye out of pure defiance. Sue me.
Yay Godot.
Yay Godot revamped music.
Yay Godot has evidence against my clie- oh wait, that is bad.
NOT UMINEKO AGAIN
..So you're breaking the rules by making an intentional crossover....Naisu.
EVEN KIRA!
Stop talking about the Rokkenjima murders, it's not what we're in right now...OR ARE WE
SPOILERS: NICK IS GOING TO DEFEND PEOPLE FOR ROKKENJIMA No, not really.
Instant Godot: "Ha!" + "Trite"
That maid's been EVERYWHERE.
...NEED MOAR PSYCHELOCKS

Yay I'm Shannon nao.
Of course, all answers must be truthful lolno I'm just gonna lie my way through
...This is so gonna end in Monty Python references.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisi-nvm
"What's your eye color?" "Brown" "NO BLUE"
Standing on an ice cube, seriously? ...no it can't be, it's a reverse multiple quadruple suicide. That's "murder" for you.
Locked rooms are killing me...OR WAS IT A SUICIDE?
It was actually an acciden-ide.
Meh, I'm gonna post this now. I have a feeling I could cry a river here on the third locked room, and it's late at night.
Huehuehue, good luck trying to solve that one. :3

Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

kwando1313 wrote:
Blackrune wrote:

Admittedly, the second one is pretty fair in difficulty (it's the one that I wrote too! :3) But the 3rd one is meant to be pretty tough.
I might come back and give the third another try later. I have all the facts written down (and those pesky merged frames kept glitching on me so even that was a tedious task to accomplish.)
But yeah for the first one I really only have myself to blame. ^^" (to be more precise I was like "Ahh yeah, ice block. *skips through text and picks wrong answer* Same old, same ol- Wait... why- OHFUUU THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE IN THE ROOM." Derp moment.)

For now I'll proceed through these absurd amounts of time jumps. Quite an efficient way of keeping things mysterious. Just like the whole perspective switching.

...And half the cast seems either hopelessly depressed or very full of themselves. Or already dead. This is such a lovely environment.
ventuswings

Post by ventuswings »

Spoiler : Finished prologue :
Oh my god, that third challenge. While I can tell trial is going to be amazing from the presentation and apparent Umineko cross-over... this is going to be hell.
EDIT: Typo
"At the time of his death, Mr. Black did not recieve any wounds... "
"By "accomplice", I mean a person that willfully and physically assisted the culprit in commiting the crime."
Last edited by ventuswings on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

ventuswings wrote:
Spoiler : Finished prologue :
Oh my god, that third challenge. While I can tell trial is going to be amazing from the presentation and apparent Umineko cross-over... this is going to be hell.
Yes, that third challenge... That glorious third challenge! :D
Well, hopefully you're having fun so far~