[T] Last Chance for Turnabout ○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

icannothinkofaname
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Last Chance for Turnabout ○

Post by icannothinkofaname »

This is already very intriguing! The set up here is really neat, and I'm excited to see the payoff. Especially with the backstory, and whatever is happening in regards to Ashton and Hart.

And because I can't resist throwing in a theory: (major spoilers for part 1)
Spoiler : :
At the end, Ashton is talking on the phone and mentions something about a 'guest' in a suspicious way. My first thought immediately was kidnapping. And with the reveal that Hart is some kind of imposter, maybe Ashton and "Hart" arranged for the real Delilah Hart to be kidnapped? So that the fake could infiltrate the crime scene and get the incident reports/information about the crimes from a year ago? It seems drastic, but given how Ashton keeps talking about how there's no time left, it seems like he might take drastic action.
ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Re: [T] Last Chance for Turnabout ○

Post by ikuzonos »

icannothinkofaname wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:13 pm This is already very intriguing! The set up here is really neat, and I'm excited to see the payoff. Especially with the backstory, and whatever is happening in regards to Ashton and Hart.

And because I can't resist throwing in a theory: (major spoilers for part 1)
Spoiler : :
At the end, Ashton is talking on the phone and mentions something about a 'guest' in a suspicious way. My first thought immediately was kidnapping. And with the reveal that Hart is some kind of imposter, maybe Ashton and "Hart" arranged for the real Delilah Hart to be kidnapped? So that the fake could infiltrate the crime scene and get the incident reports/information about the crimes from a year ago? It seems drastic, but given how Ashton keeps talking about how there's no time left, it seems like he might take drastic action.
(does an evil little "hee hee hee" that makes you want to leave the cheese aisle) Thank you for playing and leaving feedback! I hope to finish this case this year.