[T] Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney – Dark Ace Saga ★☆○○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

ybi1995
Spoken languages: English/Chinese(Mandarin)

Re: [T] Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney – Dark Ace Saga ★☆○○

Post by ybi1995 »

drvonkitty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:14 am
ybi1995 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:24 am I love this so much. When would Chapters 3/4 be released?
thank you!! we are working on them now. case 3 is about 40% of the way through framing, after which will be testing then release. it's shorter than web, and i have a good amount of time to work on it currently, so it's really a question of how fast we can work and how much motivation i can find to write! no promises, but assuming a good pace, i'm aiming for a spring release optimistically. on a slower schedule if i can't keep up the motivation, probably closer to fall/winter. i'm pushing myself to get this one out there asap, though!

case 4 is still in the early stages, but the outline & overall plan is complete. that release will be no earlier than next year, and quite possibly a bit later since it is by far the biggest case either of us have ever done! i am extremely excited to get into it though--it's going to be one heck of a finale!

in the meantime, have a hypeshot for mentor's:
Spoiler : hypeshot :
Thanks for the update! I am so eager to see what does the Dark Ace Saga have to do with the AA1-3 lore and the Kurain village.

Yet another question. Would we see Apollo at the defense or in his original outfit again?
ZekromFan57
Spoken languages: English, Igpay Atinlay

Re: [T] Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney – Dark Ace Saga ★☆○○

Post by ZekromFan57 »

ybi1995 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:40 pm
drvonkitty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:14 am
ybi1995 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:24 am I love this so much. When would Chapters 3/4 be released?
thank you!! we are working on them now. case 3 is about 40% of the way through framing, after which will be testing then release. it's shorter than web, and i have a good amount of time to work on it currently, so it's really a question of how fast we can work and how much motivation i can find to write! no promises, but assuming a good pace, i'm aiming for a spring release optimistically. on a slower schedule if i can't keep up the motivation, probably closer to fall/winter. i'm pushing myself to get this one out there asap, though!

case 4 is still in the early stages, but the outline & overall plan is complete. that release will be no earlier than next year, and quite possibly a bit later since it is by far the biggest case either of us have ever done! i am extremely excited to get into it though--it's going to be one heck of a finale!

in the meantime, have a hypeshot for mentor's:
Spoiler : hypeshot :
Thanks for the update! I am so eager to see what does the Dark Ace Saga have to do with the AA1-3 lore and the Kurain village.

Yet another question. Would we see Apollo at the defense or in his original outfit again?
AA1-3 is Turnabout Samurai, so it’s not related. Did you mean another case?

Also that’s an inherently spoiler-y question, so I’ll abstain from answering. But glad to see you’re excited!
This is what I hear the kids are into these days: