[I][CE] Secrets of Merveille Castle

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

[I][CE] Secrets of Merveille Castle

Post by Super legenda »

The power of AI, in the palm of my hand.

Made for the Super Scary competition.

This case is... a bit of a different one, my comp entry was at the same time a test, to see how much could generating images with AI help on making fancases, with stuff like cutscenes, locations, etc. I was simply close enough to the end I decided I could showcase when it's done.

The results were mostly favorable, and this was done with AI from one year ago, it has thus only improved a lot more. Some images are wonky like the title screen above, but for the most part I was able to get what I desired, and I hope it shows.

So anyway, on this case you play as detective Felix Pursuit (he's so cool), investigating a castle that's been repurposed to a theater, after he learned that a master criminal and also his arch nemesis... plans to pay the place a visit. Time to uncover secrets.

Progress: 75%, working on the end stages.
casewriter
Spoken languages: English

Re: [I][CE] Secrets of Merveille Castle

Post by casewriter »

Can AI be useful? We shall see... Well, I mean, this is probably the first time someone has done this, so it'll be a whole new playing field.
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

casewriter wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:06 pm Can AI be useful? We shall see... Well, I mean, this is probably the first time someone has done this, so it'll be a whole new playing field.
Excellent question, every location besides two of them and all cutscenes besides one are with AI from a year ago, most of the times I had to "reroll" for half a hour and having two of the same AI page open until favorable results, but 30 mins per image is not a bad average when you really need resources.
Last edited by Super legenda on Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
applekitty
Spoken languages: English

Post by applekitty »

casewriter wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:06 pm Can AI be useful? We shall see... Well, I mean, this is probably the first time someone has done this, so it'll be a whole new playing field.
☝️🤓 Super Scary ARG also did this.
ImageImageImage

☠ + ☠ = ☠
☠ + ☠ = ☠
☠ + ☠ = ☠
Become asexual.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.