RP: The Conflicts of Chlorophast and Sondest(Accepting Apps)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: The Conflicts of Chlorophast and Sondest(Accepting A

Post by lazyplague »

"Well, I've lived in these caves since I was born, so I'm not affiliated with either of them, soooo.... Nope!" he said, resting his pickaxe on the ground, "If you're going to stay here, you might as well get to know your neighbors! That's just common sense! I'm Minoru Yamauchi, I'm a full blown cave dweller, always have been, always will be."

"Now, what's your name?" He said as he leaned forward with a calm and sincere smile.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Dark Crystal Caves

Tiskumi calmed down a bit watching Minoru smile. "M-My name is Tiskumi, Tiskumi Meri." She said taking a step forward still feeling a bit uncomfortable. "I'm not living here, w-well we aren't, we're just here for a meeting." She said smiling feeling comfortable. "I'm guessing that you meet Nanio... she's a bit of a handful isn't she?" She laughed a little as Nanoi pouted hitting Tiskumi on her leg.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Naki quickly spoke up. "Not to intrude, miss, but I come here on behalf of the great Kingdom of Nakigama-X. I am quite interested in the goings-on of this here... cave."

She spread her arms, a smile crossing her face. "In fact, I believe it could change the course of our very world as we know it!"
Spoiler : :
Quick Naki post while I wait out the plot. Honestly not too sure where this is going, but I'll just have Naki keep being silly for now.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Spoiler : :
I'll start getting everyone to converge soon, I just don't want to leave too many people behind in the dust who haven't posted yet.
Dark Crystal Caves

Tiskumi held her chin looking up as if thinking. "Well... I haven't heard of that kingdom before." She said tapping her head. "But... what's going on inside is a secret... and illegal for the most part." She said making an embarrassed smile. "But... since you're not with the Sondest or Chlorophast I guess there's no harm in having you over." She said leaning against the cave walls.

Nanio puffed her cheeks still pouting. "Why do they get to join so easily but I had to beg and cry to be a part of this!?"

"Because your sister cares about you, that's why." She said patting her head again. She turned and went inside the cave, "You can follow along, just don't try and get in the way of anyone. Or touch the bags... or the barrels. You'll be fine then." She said humming a tune, Nanio right behind her.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Sami-Fire

Post by Sami-Fire »

Chlorophast

"Hello there!" Ashe said, still waving Platonia over. "Are you from around these parts? You don't seem to be. I'm sure Cactonius can give you a rundown of what's going on around here. Right, Cactonius?" If she were nearby and didn't mind the prickles, she'd be elbowing him.
Here, there, back again. ahih=makyan;
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Minoru whacks one of the bags with his pickaxe, deciding that it was his right to know what was happening in his home. It was probably the dumbest idea he had ever had, but it was too late now.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Chlorophast

"W-Why do I have to do everythign around here?" He said pulling his hat over his face for a second a bit frusttrated. "Dont' you plants ever read the news? Or sense it, I can sense the news because I'm magic." HE said balancing his want on his head. "Missing plants, women, fruit bearers, but most importantly OUR IDOLHAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" He said scratching his face.

He suddenly smiled as if there was nothing wrong at all. "But that's where you... I mean we come in!" He said smiling cheekily. "We're gonna go and find her, and then rough up the bad guys with a one-two punch. And if need be, rub them against my prickly body as punishment." He made a weird smile as water dripped from his mouth. "Yeah... I hope these captives are good looking... and plants! Plants of course!" He said shaking his hands as if to deny some crude thought. "Anyway, you get all that, because making me embarrassed had gotten you a one way ticket to joining me on this adventure!"

Dark Crystal Caves

The bag hopping in the air. "Hey! Watch what you're hitting! You smacked me right in the carpel!" the voice was muffled but there was definetly a voice inside.

Tiskumi quickly picked up the large bag and dragged it across the cave and put it in a pile with others. "Please don't hit the bags... they have very sensitive carpels. She said trying to fake a smile. Nanio just looked at her as if she was stupid.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"What's going on here? What's in those bags dammit?" He said sternly as he pointed his pickaxe at the woman, ready to figure out the truth, "I will not allow this to pass unnoticed, you will tell me what the hell you're doing here! I am the Cave Dweller, Minoru Yamauchi, and I will not allow you to stir up trouble!" He finished, yelling in a angry tone.

Misti papped his head, trying to calm him down, but to no avail.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Sondest

Henry pocketed the coins with a smile on his face. "Forgive me, but I don't sell information, sir general. I'm not a merchant solely for the money after all! There's a certain art to the trade, you see. My father was a merchant, as was his father and his father. Though I may be wrong, I'm never quite sure. What was I saying? Right, I have no need to sell information that I may or may not have. Forgive me, soldier of Sondest." He bowed politely.

"If you're interested in anything else, I have potions, knives tomes, watches, water, and an old case of spoons up for sale as well. If you're interested in anything, feel free to politely ask or rudely demand, so long as you can pay." He smirked as he pushed his cloak back to make sure the gentlemen had a full view of his inventory.

----

Chlorophast

Platonia remained silent as she stared at Cactonius and Ashe with her one seeing eye. She couldn't really understand what they were talking about. What was this about stolen women and fruit and idols and punishment? It didn't seem to mean anything to Platonia's quest at the moment, so she figured she should just ask the two about that.

".....Where...is...the....girl...?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Dark Crystal Caves

"N-Nothing!" Tiskumi went back into her feared state shivering at the sigh of the pickaxe. "N-Nothing is in the bags! I- I mean... well... there are just.. plants..." She said lowering her voice. "S-so it's no big deal right! There's no need to worry about anything..." She was still scared and was now standing behind Nanio as if she were a guardian of some type.

Chlorophast

Cactonius scratched his head a but confused. "A girl?" Thta was a strange question to ask. "You must have lost someone a girl thta was close to you I'm assuming." He said thinking a bit. "Must have been a sapling, poor thing... I can only imagine what those kidnappers are doing to your kid." He said pretending to cry. "Though you do look a bit young to be growing kids, but I don't judge. I've probably pollinated plants without knowing about it myself." He said shrugging his arms. "Anyway, I'm getting antsy, I'm going to head to the castle and get some Chloromancers for our trip. You to get comfortable, I'll be back before you know it." He said skipping along to the castle singing a tune.

Sondest

"You've got a lot of stuff on hand..." Magnus said a bit interested. "Tell you what, how about I pay you to travel with me and bunch of other people as we go through the Drylands looking for a few things." He smirked as he reached into his pocket holding a heavy bag of gold. "A flat rate on how long the trip lasts, and of course if anyone buys anything from you there's that as well." Monye wasn't a big issue for Magnus. Despite how much he got paid he rarley spent any of his funds on anything aside the basics. "And of course being with a bunch of trained soldiers wouild ensure your protection, all you'd hve to do is supply us with things like water, weapons, etc. And no, I'm not binding you to some kind of govornment contract for mercenary work, it would be easier for the both of us if we kept things simple." He said holding the bag near his side. "So what do you say?"
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Minoru smashed his pickaxe into the wall, creating a large dent in the cavern walls, "There's living creatures in those bags! Of course it's a big deal!" at this point, he was furious and in a mood that wouldn't be halted by anything, "Why are these creatures in these bags? If you can't give me an answer that is acceptable, I'll wreck your operation from the ground up!" He yelled as he swung his pickaxe at the cavern wall again, making an even bigger dent.

"Whatever you're doing to these plants is illegal and most likely against their will, so no matter what, you'll be facing some kind of wrath! It might just vary in wrathiness!" He finished as his face was seething with rage at the idea of someone being in trouble.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Dark Crystal Caves

Both Nanio and Tiskumi began to shiver on fear after Minoru made dents into the cave wall. "I-It's not my fault! I just do what I'm told!". Tiskumi said tears starting to fall from her face. After a minute of cowering and crying an orange haired woman and ten armed men walked in sight from behind her.

"Tiskumi! Nanio! I said start moving the plants over, what's the hold up!?". She looked at Minoru and Naki. Who are these punks? Sondest troops?". The woman said barking out.

N-No just explorers...". Tiskumi said looking away from her. "They... know what's in the bag."

The orange haired woman sucked her teeth. "Fine, well just have to give them a bit of amnesia then.". She said sheathing out a sword. "Give up quietly and I'll only leave one bruise on your head.". The woman said as the men around her unsheathed thief swords.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"Well, there goes any chance of negotiating and telling you to get the hell out of my cave." He said as he twirled his pickaxe and hammer around him.

"Let's go then!" He yelled as he raced towards two of the men and swung his hammer towards the man on the left and the pickaxe towards the man on the right, "Time to rock!"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Sondest

Henry smiled. "With all due respect, hell no, sir!" He put his mask on for a moment. "Bias is bad for the business! How can I get supplies from the plants if I tell them 'I'm helping the human government and will most likely help in your downfall, care for a free sample?' It would not do! I must remain a faceless soul wandering along blurred lines to make a decent profit."

He removed his mask again and rose his cloak. "Forgive me but I should get going. The market waits for no man or woman of human nor plant variety! Ta-ta!" His hand shot out of his cloak holding a smoke pellet, which he threw onto the ground. A cloud of smoke appeared around him, and as it cleared, he was gone.

----

Chlorophast

Platonia thought for a moment. "Kid...nap..." She had heard the word before. A melancholy couple had cried over her roots as they mourned the loss of their young tulip son to a kidnapper...Did that mean the mage girl had been taken away?!

"Kid...nap! Kidnap?!" Platonia turned to Ashe and struggled to get out a longer sentence. "Was the...girl kidn-napped? W-Where is...she? Where is the...g-girl?!" She was beginning to panic a little. Was the girl in danger? Did she need Platonia's help? She needed to know.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Dark Crystal Caves

The two men were quickly knocked down by the blow of the hammer and the pickaxe(sadly the guy hit with the pickaxe did not have the luxury of living the hit.) two of the other men in the gruop tackled Minoru into the wall trying to restrain him from swinging his weapons.

"Your cave? I don't remember ever seeing your name on it.". The young woman said bringing her sword to his neck.

Sondest

Magnus stood there blankly as the merchant proofed to dust. "Well there goes that plan." Magnus said to himself as he turned to his supposed opponent. "Might have to delay that match for later, seems I might need to go to a kerfs guild for a second.". He said as he walked into the city once more preparing for a small exposition.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio