[RP] St. Sluggfords School for Young Monsters (9/2, Fri)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] St. Sluggfords School for Young Monsters (It begins

Post by lazyplague »

The Butler Janitor looked at his vacuum and started to tear up, "That... That vacuum was the last thing I had left of my brother... *sniff*... Chaaarrllllesss....." The Janitor wept as students gazed at the scene, some were rubbing their eyes to keep tears from falling down their faces.

Anyone who looked at this would feel terrible for destroying the vacuum, for the vacuum was his brother's corpse.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Haley laughed evilly.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zaylis poked his head out hearing the sad janitor cry. "Heartless, so heartless. And the audacity to even laugh after doing such a thing. Can we get a detention slip for that?" He said smirking a bit and looking at the purple goo. "Even I'm not the kind of mantis to just go around destroying other people's property... if it's the last thing they've got." Zaylis smirked as his wings began to flutter a bit restlessly.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Euri began to walk up to the two monsters, and sighed, this opening day was going idiotically... "Keep your cool Euri... There's a time and a place for that kind of thing." He mumbled as he hopped off the stage, looking exasperated. He knelt down and held his hand in front of the destroyed vacuum, a blue glow emanating from it.

Slowly, the vacuum began to repair, and with it a small smile spread from the Janitor's face as he turned into a kitten. The outfit shrunk too, making him a butler-kitten. "Shapeshifters are quite good for giving the students the ability to feel like humans are below them, but sometimes they die, and when they do, their last form is their corpse. Destroying that corpse and laughing is nothing less than horrible." he chided softly as the butler-kitten nuzzled its head on the palm of the glowing hand, which in turn made Euri smile.

"I don't think it's quite fair to yell at the poor guy, he was just doing your job when you were not." Euri said as he got up and faced Haley, "You were supposed to be in your seat, not on the floor. Please do try to keep to your seat next time to avoid further conflicts!" He said with a large smile and a closed eye.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Yeah, shame on your little... purple blob thing? SHAME!" Zaylis said as he fluttered back into his seat pretending to act as if he did nothing wrong. "You should act more like me obviously, a refined, good looking, and well respected student." His emerald exoskeleton shone as he smiled. "Just shape shift into me, and turn purple!" He said to Hayley poking her a little with his claw.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"Aaaaaannndddd..... for you Zay!" He said as he took the detention slip from his pocket without even averting his gaze from Haley, his mouth twitching as he smiled, ready to dish out some kind of punishment to anyone he could.

"Please show yourself to room 108 on tuesday for your detention! You can bring a book if you wish to read!" He announced in his giddy voice. Internally, he was ready to punch both of them in the throats for ruining open day. Although, this did show the new students that he was capable... that was a plus!
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"What did I do?" Zaylasis said annoyed at the first day detention slip. What kind of whacked up school system was this? He took the sheet of paper with his claw and began to read it. "Promoted Violent Clubs? Hunting isn't violence! It's an art, much like boxing, wrestling, or football! The only difference is you actually kill things." He said nonchalantly as he waved his claws in the air. "I mean really... I'm not telling people to go hunt out people or stuff like that." He mumbled as his wings began to buzz.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Sleuth

Re: [RP] St. Sluggfords School for Young Monsters (9/2, Frid

Post by Sleuth »

Redacted
Last edited by Sleuth on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Spoiler : REDACTED :
Redacted
Last edited by lazyplague on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : :
I am leaving this RP. Apologies for the inconvenience.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Spoiler : OoC :
Confirmed then.
If you ever feel like coming back, feel free to do so.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

A red-haired young man with tan skin and a black suit walked up to the stage. He adjusted the cap on his head as he walked up to the microphone. A pair of red wings were folded up behind him, and as he approached the stage he twirled a pitchfork by his side. He cleared his throat for a moment and grabbed the microphone. He then tossed the microphone aside and pulled a megaphone off of his belt.

"ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, NEEEEEEEEEEWBIEEEEEEEEEES!" His voice rang out through the whole auditorium, his megaphone at full blast. "The name's Luke Cypher, and I'll be your hall monitor for your fun-tastic year here at the school for freaks and weirdos! Note the armband, please!" He pointed to his armband, which read "HALL MONITOR". "I'm also quite the handsome devil if I do say so myself." He removed his cap and bowed, showing his horns as he did so.

He stood back up straight. "Now that that's out of the way, I have a very important announcement to make." He cleared his throat before continuing. "GET THE HOME OUT OF THE AUDITORIUM OR YOU ALL GIVE ME 50 PUSH-UPS! GO GET READY FOR YOUR DAMN CLASSES! COME ON, MOVE, MOVE, MOOOOOOOVE!" He lowered his megaphone with a pleased grin. This would be a good year.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"Oh yes! I had forgotten amongst all the chaos that classes were a things!" Euri chimed in cheerfully as the students piled out, hopping back up to the stage, ready to go do stuff that wasn't this.

He walked up to Luke, and talked quiet enough that no one else could hear him, "Hey, I've had a rough day, wanna hang in the Disciplinary Committee room. I have a free period, and I've already had enough of this school for the day." He gestured towards the special door that lead directly from the auditorium to the Disciplinary Committee meeting room.

His eye figuratively said, "I have something neat to show you dude, you're gonna like it! It's your break anyway, let the other hall monitors handle it."
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Luke turned to Euri. "Since when did we have OTHER hall monitors?" He shrugged. "Eh, screw it. If they get themselves in trouble, that just means more push-ups down the line."

He twirled his pitchfork as he strolled to the meeting room. "So, what do ya think of the newbies, big guy? What kind of scamps and hooligans do I get to shout at for running in the halls this year? I love the faun-in-the-headlights look they give me the first time I see them causing trouble. It's like when a damned sould first arrives at my boss' place. Ah...nostalgia."

He opened the door to the meeting room and kicked it open, interested in what Euri was talking about with this surprise.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Inside the room, was a large goat, staring at them as the walked in, and baa-ing when they entered. "Surprise! Remember when we talked about that goat thing last week? Well, since you've worked so hard, I decided to make it a reality!" He exclaimed and he slapped Luke on the back playfully.

"And for those newbies, we're probably gonna get some interesting people this time around, trust me!" he added with a goofy smile.