Ultra Dangan Ronpa Role PlayAU: Office Life

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa Role Play 3D AU: Office Life

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Seltha for a moment paused as she heard the word "Heath" it was similar to her last name, something that few perople refereed to her as. But it was only a brief pause, as if she felt a minor itch on her back. After a few seconds of trying to find an exit, she sighed quietly, it was apparent that there was disappointment in her voice. She bit her lip as she took a step backwards, and looked at the wall with determination. She took two quick steps forward before kicking at the door with immense power. But the wall stood firm and as she brought her foot back she sighed again as she flopped onto her back, with a blank daze of defeat.

Trapped like an animal in a cage... or at least that's what her body language in conveying. She groans as if in pain, though it's not noticeable if there's any injuries, mental or physical on her. She rolls onto her stomach and sits up, looking up at the people once more. On second glance her eyes seem to soften as she looks at her fellow students. Though it was more like she was trying to size them up.

She stood up making very hesitant moves with her legs as if she's still unsure to say hello to anyone. She holds her arm as she looks at Heath, and then Phinieas, and then to everyone else as she once again takes a hesitant step towards them.

"H-Hello..." she said softly, not to anyone in particular, but roughly at the same time. As if her dialect was shifting with each syllable of the word. Her eyes constantly shift from person to person as if watching their every move. It's apparent that she's uncomfortable around so many people, though you can't tell if it's because she's shy or paranoid. Nonetheless she seems to be trying to start a conversation, all while keeping tabs of everyone's movements.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Spoiler : OoC@Gav (and a note for everyone I guess) :
The fact that she's transgender isn't exactly meant to be apparent... :P Sorta wanted to make it a point to not have that aspect of her be such a large part of her character, but I also didn't realize genders would be getting directly revealed, so...

Ariel: Image
Her eyes had flicked back and forth across the room continuously over the course of the last hour. Though she knew that great fear was in her eyes, a quality she appreciated about herself was how easily her fearful face was misconstrued for one meant to instill fear in others. Her lengthy black hair swooped across her dark-toned face while her uncontrollably piercing gaze shifted from one person to the next in quick succession as she glared at each individual in the room for no more than a second. During this entire time, she kept her hand firmly hidden in a satchel that sat against her black shorts while the strap of said satchel wrapped around a rather large baby blue hoodie. She looked like a predator that felt cornered; a tiger surrounded by a group of hunters with spears.

Unable to gather her own thoughts, she simply continued staring from afar.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : OOC for everyone :
Since we are posting designs, here is Katsuro's
Katsuro was taken back and a little embarrassed by what Heath said. "I... uh... kinda know what you mean..." Unsure of how to continue the conversation, Katsuro quickly pulled out one of his yo-yos and flashed it in front of Heathcliffs eyes. He waved it there for a bit trying to think what to say, then he remembered that he was called 'Duncan-boy'. What came out of his mouth next was suppose to come off as informative, but to his dismay, he did sound like he was bragging. "Also, don't classify me as a 'Duncan-brand bro'. These Yo-Yos are top quality, steel-reinforced string, and the only of their kind produced by one of the best toy designers in Japan." Realizing he was starting to brag, as well as for other reasons, Katsuro went quiet for a couple seconds.

"Look, I'm sorry if I started to brag, but I guess that's kind of a curse when you are a super high school league. Anyways Heath, I've got more than just a few simple tricks under sleeve." Katsuro slipped his hand in his other pocket and pulled out his second yo-yo. "When you got two of these bad boys and a lot of grueling practice, gaining the title super high school league Yo-Yoer is actually quite easy."

"Speaking of super high school leagues, I know we've been classmates for a while, but how exactly does one get the title super high school league Sports Team Fan?"
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Ami

Post by Ami »

Spoiler : spd12 :
Hello, I am a GM of some renown!
Spoiler : OoC for Everyone! :
Character descriptions...everyone is posting them themselves anyway, so that saves me the trouble.
since 2008!
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Wahahahaha~! I'm so happy! It's my birthday! Happy happy birthday to me! One step closer to becoming a true hero~!"

The source of this extremely energetic voice with a strangely catchy laugh was Kyouji Kamishiro, SHSL Treasure Hunter. Indeed, due to the lack of laws in this universe, it could be said to be his birthday, April 15th. Kyouji had his usual wide smile, and his optimism was either infectious or extremely annoying depending on the person. Still, there was no doubt that he definitely looked happy... Of course, that was his default mood anyway, so it would be stranger if he wasn't happy.

In all honesty, Kyouji did not look Japanese. At all. And yet he somehow was. His (natural) dark red hair alone would have made him stand out, and he was also sporting a rather prominent ahoge. Kyouji honestly looked like he had stepped out of an anime and magically became real, and overall he seemed like kind of a ditz. He had been called a 'pretty boy' as an insult in the past due to his appearance and rather slim build, though he never paid much attention to that... Then again, it was questionable if he was capable of even knowing that he had just been insulted. For someone of his age (17) and nationality, he was about average height. It really depended on whether or not you counted the ahoge.

His clothes were... Unusual, to say the least. He wore an eyepatch with a cute skull/crossbones design on it over his right eye. Oddly enough, it was his left eye that was more unusual. His left eye was a seemingly normal light brown... Or at least it would be, if it weren't for the fact that his eye had a strange design somehow. His eye seemed to somehow have a star-shaped pupil, though Kyouji didn't seem to regard it as strange.

Other than that, Kyouji appeared to be wearing what a typical explorer, treasure hunter, or adventurer would wear like in fiction, regardless of how practical it would be... It was a sort of Indiana Jones-like outfit except he didn't have a fedora. Oddly enough, he carried a scabbard with him, but not the sword that went along with it. And while he wouldn't have them in a different universe (one that would likely be much more dangerous), in this particular one that didn't have to follow logic, Kyouji carried a whip as well as a knife.

Still brightly smiling (it was more notable when he stopped), Kyouji took out a chocolate cake from seemingly nowhere, placing it on a table from seemingly nowhere, along with a bunch of plates and utensils... Again, from seemingly nowhere. It was unlikely that you would get an answer even if you questioned him, since it was unlikely that even he knew where they came from.

Despite how overly-energetic and ditzy he seemed, Kyouji expertly cut the cake using his knife, humming a merry tune as he did so. It honestly seemed like he was lost in his own world.

"Okay everyone, you can have some of the cake if you want! It's important to share with others!" Kyouji shouted energetically... Was there any end to his happiness?

Oddly enough, Kyouji proceeded to take one of the slices, and nearly walked towards a wall. He then began talking to the wall.

"You shouldn't be shy, Mr. Wall. Oh, or are you a Ms. Wall? Go ahead, you can be my friend too. Walls have feelings too, so I'm sure you must be hungry!" Kyouji merrily said, waiting for a response from the wall.

... Huh. Time is passing... Oh no! Maybe the wall is on a diet! I guess I'll wait a bit more for a response just to make sure...
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

". . . . . . . . . . . ."

Surely this really loud person talking to walls was completely useless to society. Perhaps they had some use in curing world hunger with their magical food creation, but that could only have been a trick of sorts. Kuno downed her second cup of coffee and poured a third for herself. How the hell does anyone find peace here? It's a madhouse. Kuno all of a sudden had a thought! Maybe this crazy wall-acquainted lunatic who may or may not be under the influence of pharmaceuticals would be too doped up and absent to care about any medical advances Kuno might make on him. Definitely a possibility, and if it turned out to be true she could definitely benefit from the exchange. She gulped down half her third cup of coffee and staggered over to Kyouji.

"Ahhh . . . . . Mister...? I'm a representative of the . . . . . Wall people, I guess. To integrate into their community you first need to give a quick blood sample . . . . . For proper identification. I am prepared to take this sample right now..." Kuno tried her best to fit into this freak's delusions. Anything for science. She took out a sterilized empty needle, a cotton swab coated in minor anesthetic and a plaster.
GuardianDreamer

"Huh? Walls don't have blood, don't be silly. Are you really a representative?" Kyouji tiled his head sideways, still smiling, though now with a hint of confusion on his face. He quickly took a look at the person talking to him... That needle sure looked pointy and dangerous. It reminded him of death, but heroes didn't fear that. And since he was a hero-in-training, he was naturally in-training to never remember death ever again. Yes, that logic made sense.

And then quickly, Kyouji thought. Or the closest to 'thought' that he could get, anyway. Finally, something dawned on him.

Of course! It's so obvious now! I need to be prepared to make sacrifices and help other people...

"I get it now. Why didn't you just say that you're from another dimension where walls have blood? I meet people from other dimensions all the time! There was this one person I met the other day who was from one... Um... I forget his name. What was it...?" Kyouji said, nearly getting lost in 'thought' once more, though he once again focused. Still as energetic as ever, of course.

"Oh! Go ahead, if this can help, then I'm willing to do anything! Or else my name isn't Kouji Kamishiro. Sacrifices need to be made in order to make my family proud!" Kyouji finished. Again, still with a bright smile.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

"Over a pit of lions! I beg your utmost pardon, but do you even know who you are talking to? Someone famous! I won't just sing over a pit of lions for fun! In fact, I hate those beasts! Or for that matter, every beast! You call them pets, but they're creatures! Awful creatures! I hate them all! Mutts, cats, rats, bunnies, lions, frogs.... get them off of me!"
The angered voice certainly was loud of to fill the room with her hate of animals.

She then quickly turned to the birthday kid, gave him a stern gaze, and spoke "And you! Chocolate cake!? That food is so fattening... it would ruin my diet in one bite!"
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Kuno let out a smirk. She planned to come up with some sort of crazy argument as to why she needed the blood, but the guy in front of her managed to do it himself. Convenient. The less she'd have to put up with his delusions, the better, in her opinion.

". . . . . Thank you for your donation. This shouldn't hurt a bit . . . . . Probably." After all, this wasn't an actual legal anesthetic. It was something Kuno was testing for the first time ever. In a way, this would be a double experiment. Whatever effects this new medicine may have would become clear as she observed Kyouji's actions later. Again, convenient.

She dabbed around Kyouji's upper arm with the cotton swab, then slowly pierced into his skin with the needle. She took a considerable sample, but not a dangerous amount, and removed the needle. Using the other side of the same swab, she cleaned up any small drop of blood that may have escaped, then slapped on the plaster. She threw the swab in a nearby trash bin, and covered the needle of the syringe in a protective plastic head, then put it back into her coat.

"You contribution is very much appreciated . . . . . Or something like that, anyway. Have a good one . . . . ." she said to her new test subject, then went back to the coffee machine to pour a fourth cup.
GuardianDreamer

"Huh? Chocolate cake is fattening? But I eat it all the time and never change!" Kyouji responded to Calliope, clearly shocked by this maddening revelation. It just didn't add up to him... He ate tons of food all the time, but he never got fat. In fact, he was rather slim. But at the same time, it was bad to think other people were lying... This was hard to think about.

Of course, Kyouji now had to focus on the needle being jammed into his arm. It kind of tickled, though he had expected a lot of pain. Huh. Oh well. It probably wasn't much use thinking about it.

Yay, I feel like I did a good thing. Oh, I should probably go back to the wall though! That was very rude of me. Maybe time flows by differently for walls, so instead, thousands of years passed... That's scary!

Using this insane breed of logic, Kyouji walked back to face the same wall, eagerly awaiting a response. Oddly enough, nothing seemed to have changed in him at all. Would that last? Or was he simply too stupid to be impacted by syringes, medicine, or drugs of any kind? That was possible. For now, all that could be known was that Kyouji still had the same bright smile he always did.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Well, I don't have any pets, but I don't outright hate animals, lady. I am a little bit scared of lions, though." Phineas said, twirling his cane. He turned to Kyouji. "You have chocolate cake? I'd like a piece, sir." It had been a while since he had chocolate cake.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

From Raymond's initial scan of the area, he ascertained that this office had no air conditioning, yet the waft of cold air still permeated through the room.

Someone must truly spite me to cage me with these insufferable masses...I might just develop frostbite at this rate.

His chair creaked as he reclined into it. He ruffled his fiery red hair with his gloved hand. He squeezed a few strands from the white streak along his right side between his fingers and began twirling them, mulling over his present situation. He noticed that he wasn't the only one who liked to play with his hair as many of the others held captive were prodding or fiddling with it. Almost as if they wished to call attention to it for some unknown reason. Either way, their nervous habits made little difference to him. He was more focused on recalling the events that led him to this office and trying to drown out the bitter hearts of the crowd crying out in a symphony of impurity. The cold they generated became even more insufferable when they began babbling amongst each other. The office began to feel more like a freezer by the moment.

Raymond zipped his winter coat up to his chin, crossing his arms and trying to ward off the cold. They were probably looking at him like he was crazy. He was dressed for a snow day when the office was probably room temperature. He even looked like he was freezing as his normally tan complexion was pale. He was used to the stares and whispers, so it made little difference. Besides, their speculation wasn't far from the truth.

Raymond heaved a sigh as he searched the database of his brain for the file detailing his arrival at the office, yet it was fruitless. He had no idea how he got into this hellhole. His gazed shifted to a young, dark-skinned woman who cautiously greeted the room. Was nobody going to respond to her? He cursed them inwardly over their rudeness. She seemed completely out of her element in this environment and was probably looking for an outlet to ease her worries, yet none would offer her one. Except for Raymond.

"Hello. I realize this office is cluttered with ingrates, but there's no need to be nervous," Raymond said to Seltha.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

At first it seemed like no one had responded to Seltha's quiet greeting. That is, until Raymond had greeted her. She was hesitant to reply but she silently looked at Raymond. She instantly noticed the stark contrast of their clothing and upon seeing his warm jacket she felt a cold shiver run up her spine as if she could feel the room suddenly drop on temperature. She wrapped her arms around her upper body as she began to get goosebumps. She still kept her eyes on Raymond through it all. She could understand him but it took her a few seconds to make sense of the sentence. She looked at Raympnd her lips quivering almost as if she were afraid to speak.

"Seltha..." She said as her eyes darted around the room once more. Her attention seemed constantly diverted as mor and more things happened and the fact her shivering became stronger would suggest she was becoming more anxious about the situation at hand with all the coffee drinking and cake eating and blood drawing.

She took a step back from Raymond as she took in a breath. "Sorry..." She said meekly but still with her eyes wandering around. Oscar had tolled her that things would get better if she opened up more. "Just... nervous. A lot of people, and... The room is small." The constant pauses seem unnatural. Almost admit she's thinking hard before she says every word. "But like I said my name is Seltha... Hunth." She looked at Raymond locking her eyes with his for once almost as if to see what his reaction would be.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Nothing. Looks like there were no immediate side effects, that was a positive. It seemed to also very quickly reduce pain in the recipient, which was also a positive. Kuno smirked again, she'd succeeded somewhat already, and she's only tested one subject. She'd keep an eye on that lunatic, but there wasn't much need to pay too much attention to his antics now. Six coffees downed, Kuno moved onto her seventh already. She would much prefer energy drinks, they have a much smaller volume in comparison to the stimulation they produce, but there weren't any around and, as it stood, she couldn't really pop down to the nearest convenience store and buy some. In fact, she wondered if those crappy old-fashioned corner stores even sold her specific brand of energy drink. She was used to having them imported in bulk straight to her home. She took a mental note to investigate, could mean cheaper drinks.

Anyway, onto more important matters. This place being an office block was actually quite useful in some ways. Kuno slid over to desk at random, and got comfortable in the office chair standing by. She grabbed a food tray from an empty push-cart, likely for lunch deliveries, and slapped it down on the desk, after pushing various unnecessary papers and documents onto the floor. One patient's results weren't really enough for actual conclusions, and it seemed that her drug wasn't immediately dangerous. If there was a problem, she would know beforehand and could then save herself from it.

Kuno put her left arm down on the tray, and took a box cutter from her coat with her right hand. She sliced lightly into her arm, the swabbed some of the anesthetic over the wound. Stung a little bit. Pain was almost entirely gone within five seconds. A resounding success, Kuno would say. Darting her head around to make sure nobody was watching, Kuno licked any blood that had seeped from her wound off her arm, and then slapped a plaster on. The cut wasn't deep enough for stitches. She cleaned off her box cutter, then put it back where it belonged.

". . . . . Good results, may require further testing however . . . . ." she noted to herself, as she relaxed in the office chair and took a gulp of coffee. If she tried to block out all those noisy simpletons, maybe she could actually get some work done. Astounding.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Seltha Hunth. He allowed the name to settle into his brain. Such an exotic name was bound to possess a trove of rich history packed into it, and Raymond wanted to pry open those secrets. Before he could utter a word he noticed that Seltha had folded her arms in a similar manner to how he was previously. Did she sense the bitter cold in the air as well, or did he allow the frost of his own heart to seep? Realization struck that he hadn't done her the courtesy of introducing himself first. He felt a pang of guilt over irritating Seltha's already ample anxiety. Despite his lamentation of those with cruel hearts, he himself did not have a tempered heart. He was merely human. Susceptible to the ever changing climate as everyone else.

He took a moment to rectify his mistake. "Forgive me, Seltha, but I just realized I never gave you my name. Hardly polite. My name is Raymond Sapphire, the Super High School Level Pyrotechnician. Tell me, is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable? This draft is unrelenting, isn't it?"

Raymond wished for Seltha to feel more comfortable with her surroundings before he could indulge his desire to learn more of her.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.