[C][I][CE] Erinaceinae Griminance ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DeathByAutoscroll
Spoken languages: English

[C][I][CE] Erinaceinae Griminance ●

Post by DeathByAutoscroll »

You walk into your dimly, yet surprisingly well lit, office after completing another case. Just as you think your work is over for today and you might finally have time to rest, a new client knocks away your dreams of relaxation and presents you a case unlike any you have seen before.

A short investigation made in 2 weeks for the Outside the Court case competition. Playtime to completion is on average around 20-40 minutes.

Contains animation spoilers for the final case of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
If anyone knows any free to use spritesets that can replace them, please send a PM.

Click here to play the case!
Spoiler : Quotes from people who have played this and weren't paid a suspicious amount of money. :
risefromtheashes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:25 am This case was made by a nerd, go make fun of it (kindly and constructively) <3
Image (Note: These typos have since been fixed)
Spoiler : Walkthough :
Play the case up until you're free to investigate the scene.
Spoiler : Points of interest :
The car fire, each of the 5 hedgehogs, and the background trees. Only the car fire and the first 4 hedgehogs are required to complete the case.
Once you have investigated all required POIs, Move into "solve".
Spoiler : Question 1 :
Present "Ben".
Spoiler : Question 2 :
Present "Bobby".
Spoiler : Question 3 :
Present "Bradley".
Spoiler : Question 4 :
Present either Hedgehog E (go to 4.5) or "Brick" (go to 5).
Spoiler : Question 4.5 :
Present "Brick".
Spoiler : Question 5 :
Present "Baxter".
Last edited by DeathByAutoscroll on Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thrower of bricks.

Co-host of the Into the Takumi-verse case compeition.

Stuff I've made in 2 weeks:
The Impossible Turnabout
Erinaceinae Griminance

Cases I have collabed on:
Don't Resort to a Turnabout (W.I.P)
Trucy's Magical Catastrophe
That time I got reincarnated as a fictional Defence Lawyer in An Ace Attorney fangame and had to defend myself against incredibly unfair odds.

Stuff I've made by myself that is good:
...maybe in the future.
Dylan Dog
Spoken languages: English, Italian, Spanish, a little German.

Re: [C][I][CE] Erinaceinae Griminance ●

Post by Dylan Dog »

The erinaceinae were there and they were a griminance
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

(Post written by Sunny)
This case was silly, short, and fun. I have been told that since we playtested this case a few weeks ago, some logistical issues were fixed. I recommend playing, or else...
Spoiler : :
The hedgehogs will get you!
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
CodingAnt
Spoken languages: Just English, sadly.

Post by CodingAnt »

Ok this case is awesome. The sheer absurdity of the premise alone is enough to put it in my good books, but the over-the-topness of the client and fun gameplay pushed it over the edge. Thank you for "recommending" it in the Takumi-verse competition thread, else I'd never have been exposed to this gem.
I expect to try Samallama's Detective Noir next, cause if it was somehow able to beat this beauty it's gotta be good. ...After a good night's rest, of course, I was definitely playing this at 2 AM on account of not being able to sleep. :yogi:

also you guys have been on discord this whole time? what the heck how come no one ever told me i thought yall communicated exclusively with ancient relics from 2008 :tigre:
ImageImage
DeathByAutoscroll

Post by DeathByAutoscroll »

CodingAnt wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:54 am Ok this case is awesome. The sheer absurdity of the premise alone is enough to put it in my good books, but the over-the-topness of the client and fun gameplay pushed it over the edge. Thank you for "recommending" it in the Takumi-verse competition thread, else I'd never have been exposed to this gem.
I expect to try Samallama's Detective Noir next, cause if it was somehow able to beat this beauty it's gotta be good. ...After a good night's rest, of course, I was definitely playing this at 2 AM on account of not being able to sleep. :yogi:

also you guys have been on discord this whole time? what the heck how come no one ever told me i thought yall communicated exclusively with ancient relics from 2008 :tigre:
I'm glad you enjoyed playing it (you can blame/thank Samallama for the recommendations lol). Would highly recommend Detective Noir or really any of the other released Outside the Court entries as they are far more content filled and enjoyable than this mini professor layton logic puzzle case.
Thrower of bricks.

Co-host of the Into the Takumi-verse case compeition.

Stuff I've made in 2 weeks:
The Impossible Turnabout
Erinaceinae Griminance

Cases I have collabed on:
Don't Resort to a Turnabout (W.I.P)
Trucy's Magical Catastrophe
That time I got reincarnated as a fictional Defence Lawyer in An Ace Attorney fangame and had to defend myself against incredibly unfair odds.

Stuff I've made by myself that is good:
...maybe in the future.
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

I played this. It was a cute logic puzzle.
Spoiler : :
I thought I had it all figured out before answering any questions, but I got tripped up a bit with B responding when asked if they were hurt from being thrown in the bushes, but once I realized that error, everything fell into place.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)